Love Island 2021 #33 End is near & clear these fakes are hoping for a dollar, they’ll be lucky to get a holler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m mostly confused watching it how they can be wearing full make up during the day time or even the evening! I’m in Spain right now and it’s sooo hot, you spend 90% of the day literally sweating! Or maybe it’s just me 🥵😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What’s people’s opinion on Kaz?

There’s a lot of hate on Facebook with people saying Kaz is fake because she wasn’t there when Liberty was crying (lol, she was on her date) and didn’t cry when Liberty said she was leaving.

smh I hate people.
Those people are looking for any reason to hate Kaz. She's a good friend to Liberty, she didn't cry because some people don't cry readily, especially if it's a shock.
I'd rather see a genuine reacation than a hammed up one (Faye).

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If you’re a girls girl you don’t say to your friends that they aren’t your friends. “Well we clearly aren’t friends. But that hasn’t come from me […] maybe I’ve been too nice?”

That conversation was literally two days ago. Faye is a Faye’s girl. She would be totally draining to have around.
Faye just said that because she was hurt over the votes. Obviously Faye is a real one and is gonna be there for the girls when they need her. If she was born a DAY earlier, she’d be a typical Gemini. Lots of us have been saying Jake’s a wrong’un for weeks and Faye called him out on movie night. Millie called Liberty “sensitive”.

IMHO, of course. ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Faye just said that because she was hurt over the votes. Obviously Faye is a real one and is gonna be there for the girls when they need her. If she was born a DAY earlier, she’d be a typical Gemini. Lots of us have been saying Jake’s a wrong’un for weeks and Faye called him out on movie night. Millie called Liberty “sensitive”.

IMHO, of course. ♥
As a Gemini I’ve very insulted 😂😜 You don’t say that to people, even if you are hurt.

I think Millie is two-faced and didn’t really give a duck, like you said. She’s 100% the type of girl who is nice to your face and then witches about you behind your back

I think everything Faye does is so she can get camera time - either good or bad. I think she knows that you need people to have an opinion of you either way.

Chloe was very absent from this episodes which implies she wasn’t really there for Liberty IMO. I don’t see why the producers would fully cut her out and even on the terrace she was a bit AWHOL.

Kaz I think did genuinely care that’s why she slept on the day bed with her, and I think it’s clear they’re really good friends.

IMO Jake wasn’t ever really into her, I do think he likes her, but I don’t think he fancied her.

Reactions: 21

Saw this elsewhere and thought I would flag it up. It’s body language ‘expert’ Judi James voicing her thoughts. I’m sure lots of us will remember her from BB where she mostly got stick but I found this an interesting watch, perhaps it’s because Adam the interviewer is good at his job and lets her speak, unlike Rylan.
It’s about 25 minutes long and does not include the events of the last couple of days.
Thank you for posting this. Very interesting! There was nothing new or surprising, yet their observations made me think about the group dynamics again.
Watching Faye always makes me feel uncomfortable, even the repeats. Like a lot of you guys, I also found this series boring. However, her kicking off didn't make it more exciting to watch, quite the opposite actually- she sucked all the fun out of it. I absolutely hate that she got away with it all and is now going to enjoy being in the final. The least worthy contestant of them all in my opinion!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What’s people’s opinion on Kaz?

There’s a lot of hate on Facebook with people saying Kaz is fake because she wasn’t there when Liberty was crying (lol, she was on her date) and didn’t cry when Liberty said she was leaving.

smh I hate people.
I don't really like Kaz or not like Kaz.
I think Liberty is young and more immature... Like the "Bestie" kinda thing is very high school!
It was nice that she stayed on the day bed and Tyler made it for them that was sweet. But for someone that has a lot to say Kaz didn't verbally give her much support! (That we saw)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don't really like Kaz or not like Kaz.
I think Liberty is young and more immature... Like the "Bestie" kinda thing is very high school!
It was nice that she stayed on the day bed and Tyler made it for them that was sweet. But for someone that has a lot to say Kaz didn't verbally give her much support! (That we saw)
I think it was a pretty big move to go on a date like that, the final one, and then not spend the night in bed with him TBH. She really put Liberty first IMO and you can imagine they spent a lot of time talking then, we just didn’t see it.

I don’t like how much Kaz screams at nothing, but I think she’s probably the most true to herself out of the girls left.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
when he had made a big song and dance about telling her he loved her which is a wicked, wicked thing to do to someone when you don't mean it.
I don’t think he made a song and dance out of telling her that. If anything she backed him into a corner.

I find the friendship very superficial and for show. I think they really like each other and are close in a let’s make a dance routine or take pictures kind of way but as said she rarely went to Kaz for anything meaningful.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
No. To me there’s something not quite right. But that just be because they’ve kniwn each other for a less amount of time than the others
😂 can you understand this - chaotic house and interrupted mid typing 😂

From the hour we see, to me the other three boys actually look smitten, don’t think Tyler is there yet.
Be interesting to see who strays first once the holiday romance is over.

Reactions: 3
From the hour we see, to me the other three boys actually look smitten, don’t think Tyler is there yet.
Be interesting to see who strays first once the holiday romance is over
I don’t think he looks ever remotely interested. There’s something about him that I just can’t stand.

Reactions: 10
As a Gemini I’ve very insulted 😂😜 You don’t say that to people, even if you are hurt.

I think Millie is two-faced and didn’t really give a duck, like you said. She’s 100% the type of girl who is nice to your face and then witches about you behind your back

I think everything Faye does is so she can get camera time - either good or bad. I think she knows that you need people to have an opinion of you either way.

Chloe was very absent from this episodes which implies she wasn’t really there for Liberty IMO. I don’t see why the producers would fully cut her out and even on the terrace she was a bit AWHOL.

Kaz I think did genuinely care that’s why she slept on the day bed with her, and I think it’s clear they’re really good friends.

IMO Jake wasn’t ever really into her, I do think he likes her, but I don’t think he fancied her.
I don’t disagree with anything you’ve said.

I also think we only see 1 hour of what the producers want us to see and this series feels the most edited for me and they seem to stretch out 1 night of drama over 2 or 3 episodes. For all we know Faye and Liberty had a chat and sorted out their beef but it wasn’t shown. This is why I prefer the “Unseen Bits” as we see the islanders chat and have a laugh. Apparently Toby and Millie are really good friends but that’s not shown in the main show.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I don’t disagree with anything you’ve said.

I also think we only see 1 hour of what the producers want us to see and this series feels the most edited for me and they seem to stretch out 1 night of drama over 2 or 3 episodes. For all we know Faye and Liberty had a chat and sorted out their beef but it wasn’t shown. This is why I prefer the “Unseen Bits” as we see the islanders chat and have a laugh. Apparently Toby and Millie are really good friends but that’s not shown in the main show.
100% agree with that. It kind of annoys me how much they miss out. I think it’s unfair on the islanders too. It’s bizarre when they come out and are like “my best friend was X” and as a viewer you’re like “but you literally never talked to each other…” and it doesn’t give them a chance to show their personalities either :/

100% agree with that. It kind of annoys me how much they miss out. I think it’s unfair on the islanders too. It’s bizarre when they come out and are like “my best friend was X” and as a viewer you’re like “but you literally never talked to each other…” and it doesn’t give them a chance to show their personalities either :/
Definitely. People were shocked that Nas and Eva are still together from S6 as it *looked like* they quickly coupled up in Casa Amor and didn’t really chat in the main villa before being voted out. Nas said that they were 100% smitten but none of their chats were shown in favour of the drama.

I am watching the reactions to Millie telling the girls about her date again. I am laughing my ass off at Fayes reaction, god help she's so put out she can't hide it 😂😂😂
Being the person she is I KNOW that will eat away at her 🙈
they really should have given them a better date... even a picnic would have been nicer!! 😄

• Haha

She will already have hundreds of people who have slid in her Instagram DMs including dozens of rich famous people so she will be OK.
And it begins.
Any exclusives anywhere from Jake, genuine question.
I’m currently enjoying a delicious pastry and a flat white in my local Italian cafe, I’ll let that digest and come back and say what I really think😉

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.