Love Island 2021 #33 End is near & clear these fakes are hoping for a dollar, they’ll be lucky to get a holler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d bet Jakes family are already over there needing to isolate before they go in and if they are anything like him they will be rightly pissed off they didn’t get any camera time

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ffs all this whinging 🙄 and on the dates it’s clear they are told to reflect on their “journey” 🙄🥱 duck off

Reactions: 7
Why isn't the boat going anywhere though? Is it a metaphor for Jiberty?

Did they mention leaving yet? Wasn't listening again
I missed it too, wasn't listening and or watching. Wasn't on this though at the time, what was I doing 🤔 seriously have no idea 😐

Reactions: 2
So the crying Liberty meme wasn’t even in the episodes?!

That ep was so repetitive, they were just having the same convos over and over

Reactions: 14
I missed it too, wasn't listening and or watching. Wasn't on this though at the time, what was I doing 🤔 seriously have no idea 😐
We probably were listening but our brains just went "nope, not retaining this boring shite" so here we are 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As much as I found Liberty boring she clearly made a mark in the villa with how upset they all were, I didn’t see them cry at all when anyone else left

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Did anyone catch the 'im not going to fight for something my head isnt in' jake said to the boys? 👀👀👀👀

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.