Love Island 2021 #33 End is near & clear these fakes are hoping for a dollar, they’ll be lucky to get a holler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sad to see Liberty upset, as she seems so genuine and kind. BUT, I am very happy she's calling it quits with Jake. I *assume* they're leaving the villa together, but I'd still love for Lib to stay-particularly if she could win alone :D

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Boyfriend has STRONG opinions on Jake not reassuring Lib and the end of such an epic, inspiring romance.

In his opinion Jake could call her attractive, stop making it clear he fancies other women or just say SOMETHING nice to her. He said he did seemed surprised she's taken so much to heart but then instead of reassuring her he's just compounded her insecurity by making out she's being unfair or irrational.

Apparently, noone who cares will be that eager to go their separate ways and casually go chat to their mates about it.

When I cried about Lib crying (hormones) and said "don't you just want to hug her?!" He gave a full answer including his not so unreasonable belief that I wouldn't be very understanding or accepting of him joing Love Island to hug a young, attractive blonde at her time of distress.

It was a rhetorical question but at least he knows me and agrees Jake is a dick, could be worse 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Liberty and Kaz sleeping on the daybed reminds me of everytime my friends broke up with their bf and I stayed with them just so they didn't feel alone 😭💔

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I'm sad to see Liberty upset, as she seems so genuine and kind. BUT, I am very happy she's calling it quits with Jake. I *assume* they're leaving the villa together, but I'd still love for Lib to stay-particularly if she could win alone :D
How does winning alone work? I've never watched a full season of LI

Reactions: 1
Ngl I find these posts like ‘oh he was just joking with XYZ comment why did she take it so deep’ a bit weird? It’s very obvious with the way she just cracked that it wasn’t any individual comment, it was all the little jabs and sly digs over time that added up and one was just the straw that broke the camel’s back. Yeah, in a normal relationship maybe you’d be overreacting if you got upset about someone joking you’ve given them the ick by being messy. It’s not a one off joke at her expense though, it all builds up. I still can’t believe the horrible little chode couldn’t even bring himself to say she’s pretty or beautiful or SOMETHING to be honest, he’s no looker himself. Thinks way too much of himself this guy tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Ngl I find these posts like ‘oh he was just joking with XYZ comment why did she take it so deep’ a bit weird? It’s very obvious with the way she just cracked that it wasn’t any individual comment, it was all the little jabs and sly digs over time that added up and one was just the straw that broke the camel’s back. Yeah, in a normal relationship maybe you’d be overreacting if you got upset about someone joking you’ve given them the ick by being messy. It’s not a one off joke at her expense though, it all builds up. I still can’t believe the horrible little chode couldn’t even bring himself to say she’s pretty or beautiful or SOMETHING to be honest, he’s no looker himself. Thinks way too much of himself this guy tbh.
Exactly, it’s a heap of issues on top of each other!! But all point to the same thing at the end of the day- he doesn’t fancy or like the girl 😓

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ngl I find these posts like ‘oh he was just joking with XYZ comment why did she take it so deep’ a bit weird?
See I’m the opposite - the people who are seeing this as abuse I just don’t get. I don’t think he’s a good boyfriend and she was right to ditch him but i just think labelling him a gaslighting abuser after one hour of a heavily edited reality tv show is a bit much.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
See I’m the opposite - the people who are seeing this as abuse I just don’t get. I don’t think he’s a good boyfriend and she was right to ditch him but i just think labelling him a gaslighting abuser after one hour of a heavily edited reality tv show is a bit much.
Well that’s not the opposite to what I said, because at no point did I say that I think he’s a gaslighting abuser 🤣 just that he’s not been very nice to her consistently and she’s not overreacting if one comment was the final straw

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Do we think the producers told them to leave?
yes probably

The bit I don’t get is why they are getting so much Screen time on episodes when they’ve left and can no longer win, give us the other couples

Reactions: 9
yes probably

The bit I don’t get is why they are getting so much Screen time on episodes when they’ve left and can no longer win, give us the other couples
I would say the producers told them that they have no chance of winning and their best bet for media exposure and to secure potential brand deals would be to leave now and do something memorable 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Yep. Too many pick mes acting up for Jake 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 13
A ‘pick me’ is a girl who says and does everything for the approval and acceptance of men, hoping that they’ll be ‘picked’
Ah here 🤣🤣 I had a different opinion of the Jake and Liberty thing so that means I’m looking for a mans approval so does it? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.