Louise Pentland #22 Novie who?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's like when you were younger and were skiving work so you would put multiple Facebook statuses about how "ill" you were

Reactions: 8
So pleased to see Pearl getting to do something she wants instead of stage school prepped Darcy. Hope she had a blast.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
lol did anyone listen to Jo Sugg’s latest podcast? Right at the beginning, they mention that Oli White was previously close with Louise Pentland, and it blew their minds 🤣

Haha so while they’re talking about Oli and Louise being besties, over on her TikTok she’s saying she should never have been friends with the Brit Crew 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Haha so while they’re talking about Oli and Louise being besties, over on her TikTok she’s saying she should never have been friends with the Brit Crew 😂
What 😂😂 can you share on here what she's spouting?! That's literally how you got to where you are Louise...

Reactions: 7
What 😂😂 can you share on here what she's spouting?! That's literally how you got to where you are Louise...
Tldr from her tiktok: she was older and going through a different stage of life versus their “big wowy things” so didn’t feel the same

Thought they were essentially colleagues thoigh not legitimate friends and a group made for mutual gains but 🤷‍♂️

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Tldr from her tiktok: she was older and going through a different stage of life versus their “big wowy things” so didn’t feel the same

Thought they were essentially colleagues thoigh not legitimate friends and a group made for mutual gains but 🤷‍♂️
She’s such a liar, she tried MEGA hard to keep up with them and 100% loved it just as much as they did
---
Also. She only drifted from the Brit crew because she fell out with Zoe, not because she ‘didn’t think it was for her anymore’ as she claims!

Reactions: 24
'big wow-y things' Whatever Louise, you were releasing books, releasing clothing lines, going on tour, buying massive houses and making investments for Christ sake. 😂 Quite big wow-y for us mere non glitzy mortals.

Reactions: 23
Goes hand in hand with that story where she said about how she always hung out at this certain restaurant with the likes of Jack Howard, Benjamin Cook, Dodie, Hazel Hayes, etc. She was so desperate to fit in with them, but never could. I have no idea what she saw in them, they couldn't have had much in common, so it always read as a 'I hang out with the cool kids, screw the Brit Crew' to me

Reactions: 14
Goes hand in hand with that story where she said about how she always hung out at this certain restaurant with the likes of Jack Howard, Benjamin Cook, Dodie, Hazel Hayes, etc. She was so desperate to fit in with them, but never could. I have no idea what she saw in them, they couldn't have had much in common, so it always read as a 'I hang out with the cool kids, screw the Brit Crew' to me
She was so desperate to fit in with them. She was also desperate for Jack Howard to fit into her.

It was so obvious how much she fancied Jack Howard back in the day.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
She was so desperate to fit in with them. She was also desperate for Jack Howard to fit into her.

It was so obvious how much she fancied Jack Howard back in the day.
God I forgot about the Jack era! To be fair I think he kinda fancied her too at one point.

She always wanted to be the main character in both of those groups but there were way stronger personalities in both so it just clashed / didn’t work

Reactions: 15
It’s a wonder that she and Carrie HF never fell out because they were both frothing at the gash for Jack. Come to think of it, did Louise ever have beef with Hazel?

• Haha
Reactions: 11