Louise Pentland #22 Novie who?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think she’s just getting confused and thinking that she’s allergic? Pineapple makes my mouth and throat sting and feel a bit swollen because of the acidity in the same way as salt and vinegar crisps but I thought that was just what everybody experienced

Reactions: 17
Do you think she’s just getting confused and thinking that she’s allergic? Pineapple makes my mouth and throat sting and feel a bit swollen because of the acidity in the same way as salt and vinegar crisps but I thought that was just what everybody experienced
Yes, I get that too. My mouth gets really sore. It's definitely the acidity. I get it with tomatoes too.

Reactions: 8
Yes, I get that too. My mouth gets really sore. It's definitely the acidity. I get it with tomatoes too.
yeah, i get a similar sensation with kiwi and pineapple - and with tomato when i was younger. but how she is confusing that with "my throat closes over" is a bit of a stretch. and if that is what she's describing, then she is dramatically exaggerating. 🙄

I thought everyone was “allergic” to pineapple because of the raphide structure and enzymes in the fruit. It’s basically cutting you as you eat it / breaking down the enzymes in your mouth. I may have spent far too long obsessing over different fruits when doing slimming world 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Does anybody else find it a bit odd that Darcy and Pearl “bicker” and accuse each other of doing Jenga wrong? I have a similar age gap with my little sister and she was always a baby to me seeing as the age gap was so big, I can’t even imagine bickering with her as if we were the same age. Might just be me but find it very odd when Darcy is a teenager but Pearl is still so little lol
I also found that strange! Not saying siblings with age gaps can’t bicker but Darcy is 13 years old fighting with her 6 year old sister?

Can’t cope with her newfound TikTok personality. So unbelievably cringe View attachment 3007658
For someone who has said in the past she is of Christian faith and a church goer etc. her suddenly getting into crystals, manifesting and that bollocks doesn't ring as genuine in the slightest.

She's got zero authenticity or credibility. Just chasing the trends about 2 years behind the trend.

Reactions: 29
Sorry but what is she manifesting? Another Disney trip? More garish shopping mall-esque Christmas decorations?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hate the manifesting bullshit. Nearly always pedalled as people who have simply been very fortunate in life without having to do hard work.

Reactions: 22
Can someone tell Louise the royal family isn’t going to invite her to Buckingham palace and she can stop commenting on every insta post 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I hate the manifesting bullshit. Nearly always pedalled as people who have simply been very fortunate in life without having to do hard work.
it's incredibly frustrating, because it's influencers like Louise who push the "manifestation" bullshit - only to then claim that it worked! that they magically ✨manifested✨ their dream into reality, and YOU CAN DO IT TOO simply through the power of manifestation, casually glossing over the money they paid to "manifest" their dream holiday or the contacts she has due to her influencer career to get opportunities that others don't have access to etc.

similar vibes as the time Louise said it's possi for ANYONE to get their house professionally decorated for Christmas if they simply budget accordingly, and ensure they put £3k aside to pay for it. she lives in her own privileged little bubble, totally out of touch with reality. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 11
It’s kinda jarring seeing someone with SO MUCH say they are going to ‘manifest’ things in their lives. She has a huge house, a partner, two beautiful children, lots of money, friends, a cushty well paid job she seems to enjoy?? What’s left to manifest 😖

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Darcy is getting brand new Ikea furniture and poor Pearl is getting a second-hand set of drawers that used to be in Darcy’s room

• Sad
Reactions: 12
It’s kinda jarring seeing someone with SO MUCH say they are going to ‘manifest’ things in their lives. She has a huge house, a partner, two beautiful children, lots of money, friends, a cushty well paid job she seems to enjoy?? What’s left to manifest 😖
thank you - i came to write the same thing but i didnt think itd be very well recieved. i wish people would just be bleeping grateful for once instead of constantly wanting more

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Manifesting tickets to Taylor Swift maybe??

Reactions: 5
Darcy is getting brand new Ikea furniture and poor Pearl is getting a second-hand set of drawers that used to be in Darcy’s room
I can't get too worked up about that, is that not what happens with siblings? You pass stuff around and reuse. Okay LP has the money to buy new but that would be wasteful when there's perfectly good furniture there to be used, I'm sure Pearl doesn't really care about a set of drawers.

Reactions: 16