Louise Pentland #22 Novie who?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so obvious when Louise has FOMO about something - posting about the Taylor tickets in the first place, then the 'so WE'RE not going but we made these bracelets for friends who are' and then the whole series of bluey stories that came across like they were taking the piss out of something that poor Pearl enjoys, she clearly wishes she was going to the eras tour for content

Reactions: 13
wish she’d leave the poor child’s eyebrows alone ffs, you’d think she’d have learnt from her own ones

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If/when Darcy does try to make it on social media, I’ll be intrigued as to whether she uses Pentland or Watson. Assume she’ll be keen to ride off of Louise’s coattails.

Reactions: 5
I feel so sad watching those Darcy TikToks. Be a child for heavens sake. Yes, plan what you want to do as a career, but deciding what platform and what 'aesthetic' you want for when you're an 'influencer' 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 17
She's 13!!! I know Gen Alpha is desperate to grow up quicker and by all means, let her have Instagram with her friends, but keep it private. At least if she's 16, even better until she's 18. She's a CHILD and Louise wants to parade her around knowing damn well what lurks in the shadows on social media. I saw someone suggest that once a week Darcy should take over Louises TikTok and she said it was a really great idea. She should have a talk with Darcy about how it's great to have ambition and a creative outlet, but it doesn't have to be shared to thousands of people - and she doesn't need to think about a "job" at 13. She's nurturing it in all the wrong ways.

Reactions: 14
She comes across as a very immature 13. That's not a bad thing, I have a 13yr old myself. But I don't think she understands fully the implications of putting herself out there. Her home and school life will be very sheltered but not everyone in life will #bekind.

Reactions: 29
I was interested when she was talking about her dance school and mentioned competitions and festivals. My friend's son attends the same dance school (it's literally down the road from our house) and most weekends he's in a competition doing something. The dance school often puts pictures of those who have competed and Darcy rarely features. I wondered whether she chooses not to take part.

Reactions: 4
She comes across as a very immature 13. That's not a bad thing, I have a 13yr old myself. But I don't think she understands fully the implications of putting herself out there. Her home and school life will be very sheltered but not everyone in life will #bekind.
Exactly, she's not a streetwise 13 year old, looks like she could be at least 2 years younger, and seems like a sweet girl.

Given the current state of social media fallout, not just Hollywood but lower level social media, it beggars belief that anyone can want their kids face anywhere near front and centre.

Hasn't Louise noticed the massive discussion in informational tiktoks about how big the CSAM problem is worldwide and that the material is picked up from the open profiles of parents and children. Why doesnt that HAUNT you??

Hasn't she noticed how many glaring retrospective first hand experiences are currently being narrated on Tiktok by former child actors/stars.

There is so much information about why social media presence is all 'too much, too young' and how the unnatural pressures of social media is literally crushing children. I will be damned if those saccone Joly children don't end up featuring on some kind of documentary one day.

With her firsthand acknowledgement of how easy it is to get swept along with things and people that didn't sit right with you, why would you be soft launching your precious child who is just a baby. Why. Why. WHY?

You can't protect your kids from every single bad experience and nor should we.. but there are some things that are just so wildly obvious, giant red flags of too much too young, too many eyes on you way too young. Why do these people have all of this information and still not care?

And she's saying 'not yet' to darcy but at the same time seems to be edging her in to 'sharing' her tiktok account. It's the same damn thing!!

Reactions: 16
it seems like to me Darcy does not like dance much at all. But lousie kept pushing her to find something nice to say about dance.

Reactions: 2
it seems like to me Darcy does not like dance much at all. But lousie kept pushing her to find something nice to say about dance.
This is what struck me from that video. I think she likes musical theatre and acting but not so much dance. Sounds like she doesn’t do festivals any more either from that video

Reactions: 5
With her firsthand acknowledgement of how easy it is to get swept along with things and people that didn't sit right with you, why would you be soft launching your precious child who is just a baby. Why. Why. WHY?
The potential for the issues that arise from exposure on social media were first disregarded when Darcy was a baby with the Baby glitter postings and pictures. Obviously then it was about gaining new followers and deals and was money focussed . Every now and then she has mentioned certain comments and reminds people that Darcy does read them but has continued to post and obviously included Pearl in her socials. I don’t understand why the two fathers don’t stop it. She would be better placed with the number of followers she has to use any negative experiences that they must have had to warn others of why she made a mistake and would be actively discouraging her kids to use social media whilst so young rather than making it out to be rosey and encouraging to use the platforms

Reactions: 8
The potential for the issues that arise from exposure on social media were first disregarded when Darcy was a baby with the Baby glitter postings and pictures. Obviously then it was about gaining new followers and deals and was money focussed . Every now and then she has mentioned certain comments and reminds people that Darcy does read them but has continued to post and obviously included Pearl in her socials. I don’t understand why the two fathers don’t stop it. She would be better placed with the number of followers she has to use any negative experiences that they must have had to warn others of why she made a mistake and would be actively discouraging her kids to use social media whilst so young rather than making it out to be rosey and encouraging to use the platforms

This is even more relevant when you take into consideration her work with the nspcc

Reactions: 12
Why does she think it’s ok to use phrases like “severe lava-bum”

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
"Slightly allergic" to pineapple, "makes my throat close over"? That's anaphylaxis, that's major seriously 999-calling life-threateningly allergic and probably best not to even have it in the house, let alone put it in your mouth!

Reactions: 11
Does anybody else find it a bit odd that Darcy and Pearl “bicker” and accuse each other of doing Jenga wrong? I have a similar age gap with my little sister and she was always a baby to me seeing as the age gap was so big, I can’t even imagine bickering with her as if we were the same age. Might just be me but find it very odd when Darcy is a teenager but Pearl is still so little lol

Reactions: 12
"Slightly allergic" to pineapple, "makes my throat close over"? That's anaphylaxis, that's major seriously 999-calling life-threateningly allergic and probably best not to even have it in the house, let alone put it in your mouth!
she is either dramatically exaggerating her allergy, or she is an idiot. if you are so severely allergic to pineapple that it causes your throat to close over, the logical solution is to NOT EAT PINEAPPLE. not simply eat it in small amounts, but stop before your throat "closes over" and you go into anaphylactic shock. not really worth risking your life over. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 10