Louise Pentland #22 Novie who?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is such a nitpick lol but what is she on about saying she doesn't normally have a sicky tummy? How often have we heard about her toilet issues!

Reactions: 11
This is such a nitpick lol but what is she on about saying she doesn't normally have a sicky tummy? How often have we heard about her toilet issues!
also she’s stupid for thinking you can eat mouldy soft cheese like camembert in the same way you can eat mouldy hard cheese. she could have at least googled it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Did she ignore a “Best Before” or a “Use By” date? There is a difference. I’d expect dairy/cheese to have the latter

Reactions: 6
Thing is, best before dates are usually irrelevant once you’ve opened the packet. She probably opened it a week ago and ignored the “once opened eat within two days” instruction.

God she made her relationship with Liam sound so platonic. No mention of love or how he makes her feel.

Guess there’s also only room for one “light of her life”. Poor Pearl. Louise really doesn’t try to hide the favouritism at all.
You just know their sex life is dry af

• Sick
Reactions: 12
She also has a Stanley cup and lots of branded, expensive dancewear. If she doesn’t make it in musical theatre (and she probably won’t) Darcy will just expect Louise to fund her lifestyle.
A study on the jobs of influencer’s children in 15 years time would be so so interesting.

Reactions: 12
Why does she feel compelled to share that? Why would anyone? Influencers are truly another species by now, what the duck

I think it's all in vain to be relatable and 'just like you' but it just comes off beggy and in poor taste
wait, you're telling me that Lady Louise - bff to Queen Camilla - doesn't employ a taste tester to try her food before she eats it, to ensure she will survive eating past-its-use-by-date soft cheese or at least suffer the tummy upset on her behalf?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m the result of my mums second marriage, and my older siblings are from my mums previous marriage (though I consider them to be my proper full siblings!). My mum did a great job with it, and despite her ex husband cheating, they were really amicable etc (we’d sometimes have him at Christmas so my older siblings would have all their family together.)
BUT- my mum DOES treat us slightly differently, which she can somewhat see- she doesn’t have to “compete” for me and my full sister. She’s had to “compete” for my older siblings who would go between living with us and their dad (made harder because he was well off and took them on lots of holidays etc). She’s aware of this and tries to not let it affect how she treats us etc, but she does sometimes naturally default to letting the older siblings get what they want, even when it gets in the way of mine and my sisters needs.

I think Louise probably feels like Pearl is “hers”, easy, she’s always there and (presumably) always will be. No need to worry! Focus on Darcy! Make sure she wants to be here and not at her dad’s! Make sure she prefers me to her stepmum! It’s unhealthy all round
I think this is exactly it. She's even said herself that she 'feels more relaxed in her relationship with Pearl' whatever that means. Probably because with Darcy she is also always trying to outdo Matt and be the better parent.

Reactions: 8
So you want free tickets Louise???
Might as tag Taylor and Ticketmaster.
Screenshot_20240608_204108_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240608_204113_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
If there's anyone that I think could benefit from logging off for a year it's Louise. Always comparing, 'glitz and glam' is always in the back of her mind. Most parents posts would be 'at bluey with xxxx, we loved it. So happy to see xxx see their favourite' not some social media comparison dirge.

Reactions: 27
If there's anyone that I think could benefit from logging off for a year it's Louise. Always comparing, 'glitz and glam' is always in the back of her mind. Most parents posts would be 'at bluey with xxxx, we loved it. So happy to see xxx see their favourite' not some social media comparison dirge.
Also we all know if she had taken Darcy when she was Pearl’s age there would be no comparisons to anything because whatever Darcy wants to see is the best thing ever and nothing could ever compare.

I hope Pearl had fun bless her!

Reactions: 25
Argh I would love to go see Bluey. Taylor Swift is a over hyped hypocrite and some of her fans are vile

I promise you Louise, no one ever, ever, ever wants to know if you feel sicky or bummy or not. Ever.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Sick of hearing about Louise Pentland’s runny hole. The absolute ego of thinking we want to know about everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The cat doesn't want to drink the fresh water in the house cos he'd have to hear you farting and talking about sicky bummy moments.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
lol did anyone listen to Jo Sugg’s latest podcast? Right at the beginning, they mention that Oli White was previously close with Louise Pentland, and it blew their minds 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5