Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Annyct

sprinkle of glitter is SO last year. Louise has evolved into her Disney villain era, with "a sprinkle of bitter" as her motto! less rainbows and butterflies, more vitirol and spite. 😉
Sprinkle of bitter has to be a contender for the next thread title. ‘Sprinkle of bitter content just gets shitter’😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

yikez101

Chatty Member
Annoys me how influencers throw around the word trolling whenever they get any comments that disagree with them. Also I hate the way she said “people have taken their own lives because of trolling” - trolling, cyberbullying, mass criticism (like what Caroline Flack experienced) is VERY different from one or two unkind / critical comments and to lump it in together to make people feel sorry for you is so disgusting.

Reactions: 41

Smudger

This may be a bit left-field and controversial, but does anyone else get the impression that Louises life of 'abuse' is possibly slightlyyyy exaggerated? It came to my mind after the video about her dad saying her getting off the bed was an earthquake. I feel like she's been through what a lot of us have growing up in the 70's/80's/90's. Parents didn't always have the knowledge they have now. Being smacked, dragged by the ear for making a mess, some jibes were pretty normal, at least for me and my friends. My mother once threw a plate with a sandwich when I spat it out and told her it was disgusting. That would now be classed as abuse but honestly, it was just the way it was back then. My mother is amazing and we have a fabulous relationship. It was just how things were done. Parents usually parented how their own parents did. I have a feeling the abuse she suffered was more mild than she makes out. I don't doubt her step mother was a bitch to her, and I 100% think her dad moving on so fast was wrong BUT I think THAT was the biggest trauma for Louise. Loosing her mother, having a new woman in the home she didn't like, her father moving on was a big problem. I think a lot of Louises recollections of life events are just through the eyes of a grieving child who has now become very namby pamby and overly 'gentle parenting' esque - and the life events are being embellished in books and on the internet for a profit. I imagine the abuser was just a very bitter and strict Persian mother. Of course, I could be totally wrong and Louise really was severely abused, But I just can't see it happening in the dynamic its being told in. Just my two pence.
I disagree. Not to sound like a Louise apologist, but I read the chapter in her book about the abuse she suffered and it was absolutely horrific. Her stepmother was not a “strict Persian mother”, she was an abuser, and we don’t need to minimise that abuse for any reason. Losing her mum at a young age would have been deeply traumatising, but that doesn’t mean she imagined the abuse she was subsequently subjected to. And honestly, her dad is also responsible. The timeline of the abuser coming into Louise’s life very quickly after her mum’s death is kinda sus, and he made the decision to leave his daughter with someone she barely knew while he went off on business trips throughout her childhood. It was only when she threatened to unalive herself as a teenager that he finally noticed what was going on. I agree with folks here that think she needs to either get therapy to fully resolve her issues with her dad, or go no-contact, because the flip-flopping isn’t good for anyone in that family. But I do believe her account of abuse, and appreciate that it can have a lifelong impact on any victim, no matter their resources or access to help.

Reactions: 40

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
The irony of that adult job of his being a big serious police job heading a unit that was created to protect children at risk
the fact that Louise is an NSPCC ambassador who gives talks and advice about child safety/protection and Liam is a DI working to protect children at risk, yet are both happy for their child/step child to be exploited all over social media with every private details of their life shared with the world is truly incomprehensible.

• Wow
Reactions: 40

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Oh no by posting on a forum I've lost out on 99 glitter points 🙄 Also by all means live *your* best life... don't share your children's!
I've lost 99 glitter points, but I've got 163k reaction score, and I'm a VIP member, so who's still winning really. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 39

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Am I the only one who finds it ridiculous that Louise whose child has been in education for 8 years now still complains about how difficult the school holidays are and how she hates them and they ‘throw her off’ whatever that even means. She’s basically a stay at home mum who doesn’t do much more than a handful of Instagram stories a week… acting like Darcy and Pearl being home means she can’t do anything else is ridiculous. They’re both old enough to play together or on their own without needing Louise to be on top of them all day if she needed to do stuff. Imagine how actual working parents feel Louise.

Reactions: 38

beatrix246

While I get having separate parties for children if the parents are divorced something this huge should have both sets of parents involved. To me it comes off as Louise is trying to buy Darcy's love with something so extra or a bit of parent alienation.

Reactions: 37

lottiekarotti

I'm sorry, but comments like this infuriate me so much. She shouldn't be praised for putting her hand or finger on certain parts of her 6 year old in a swimsuit to cover her, she just shouldn't fucking post her at all. It just shows that she IS highly aware of creeps on the Internet, but only does the bare minimum and not even all the time. Why the fuck are people praising her for it? If anything, she should be called out for it. (Also, love that "vibe"? What the fuck is her fanbase even?)
Bildschirmfoto 2024-04-17 um 13.40.02.png

• Sick
Reactions: 35

loveitbbysss

Chatty Member
I still can’t bend my head round the fact she’s 13. She looks and behaves so much younger
I do like that though. I hate how fast children are growing up these days. I still played with dolls at 13 and was very much 'young' for my age, and I never had all the issues my peer group did. They were getting drunk in parks and pregnant by 14, I didn't start blossoming until 18. I wish more kids were like Darcy! She is turning into an insufferable theatre kid however, lol.

Reactions: 34

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
So fucking tone deaf. Posts a story about where kids can eat for free in a cost of living crisis, then immediately after posts a video of her throwing crap for D’s birthday into her trolley without a care in the world. She’s so performative.

Reactions: 33

Smca53

VIP Member
To be fair, I don’t have TikTok so I don’t see most of Louise’s content; I just saw this one and thought a grown man with an adult job would not be doing this shit unless he was being pushed into it by Louise, who we all know is very high maintenance and probably always gets what she wants in that house.
The irony of that adult job of his being a big serious police job heading a unit that was created to protect children at risk

• Wow
Reactions: 33