Louise Pentland #22 Novie who?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap:

Louise went to America (Florida) to buy some plastic shite in poundland and eat cheesecake. Alone, for some guilt free joy.
She is such a homebody and hates being away from her children so she has just been on about 7 holidays and left her children.
She threw a party for Darcy that cost about 5k, had a best man’s speech, Darcy acted like the stage school child (with want for another word) that she is and wore hideous shoes.
Her friends looked mortified.
Louise also dressed in a white gown.
She continues to post life affirmations on instagram that make no sense.
She continues to peddle links from amazon that she doesn’t disclose.
She continues to promote her role as an NSPCC and children's safety ambassador whilst shelling her children on the internet.
Pearl had to wear a polo neck whist Darcy was prancing about.
Liam’s a good egg.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Why did Liam carry the cake and do a speech?! Was Matt not invited to his own daughters birthday party? They must not really get on at all if that’s the level of petty they’re at.

Reactions: 28
Is Matt still in Darcy's life even? She mentioned custody case ages ago. Her and Liam are 'proud parents' he's not even officially a stepdad. They're parents to Pearl.

Reactions: 7
Why did Liam carry the cake and do a speech?! Was Matt not invited to his own daughters birthday party? They must not really get on at all if that’s the level of petty they’re at.
i very much doubt Matt was invited. guaranteed Louise wanted Liam to do the speech, talking about how proud he is of Darcy and how beautiful she is and how she has overcome some really difficult situations in her life and that they love her so much specifically so she could ensure it was filmed and she could share it on IG, where Matt and Devon are guaranteed to see it - especially as Darcy has an IG account and will undoubtedly share Louise's stories about her party. wouldn't surprise me if the mention of "difficult situations" was a sly dig at Matt as she has hinted at custody issues previously, and making a point of having Liam standing at the front making a speech and talking about Darcy as though she is his daughter is probably pretty hurtful given that her father wasn't invited to the party, which is a shame that Louise couldn't behave like an adult in the situation and invite him for Darcy's sake. I'm sure she will celebrate her birthday with her dad in their own way, but plastering an expensive, OTT party all over social media to rub Mary's face i. what he is missing is classic Louise, can't resist a sprinkle of spite. 🙄

Reactions: 25
While I get having separate parties for children if the parents are divorced something this huge should have both sets of parents involved. To me it comes off as Louise is trying to buy Darcy's love with something so extra or a bit of parent alienation.

Reactions: 34
I’m assuming they’ve had Darcy’s party a week before her birthday because they’re going to go abroad for her actual birthday? (I’ve just googled it and it’s April 6th) Also will be interesting to see if her Instagram goes public then

Reactions: 2
Honestly think Louise's attitude towards Darcy's 'other family' is absolutely sick
especially when even in the photos she shared in her stories, she is very much making a point of all the people on her side of the family who are at the party - auntie this and auntie that, plus her half sister, and Liam and Louise as Darcy's "proud parents". i know it is the case in many families with divorced parents that the two sides of the family refuse to interact, but it's the child who suffers - and for Darcy, it's worse because Louise is always so keen to plaster everything all over social media, and although she wouldn't say it because she is so desperate to please Louise, i have no doubt she wishes that all her family could have been at her party, instead of having to live two totally separate lives. even if Matt and Louise don't get on great, if they are co-parenting, at least for a party for her 13th birthday, it's a shame they couldn't put their issues aside for a few hours and all attend, they wouldn't even have had to speak to each other - but ofc that would mean good egg Liam couldn't make a speech as though he's Darcy's father, and Louise is keen to present them as The Pentland family unit. 🙄

Reactions: 10
I bet Louise is fuming Matt won’t let Darcy have an open Instagram account so she can start earning for herself

Reactions: 13
To be honest if I split with my partner I wouldnt go to a party he throws for our daughter, I'd just do our own thing. It's not like it's her wedding were both parents need to attend.
---
especially when even in the photos she shared in her stories, she is very much making a point of all the people on her side of the family who are at the party - auntie this and auntie that, plus her half sister, and Liam and Louise as Darcy's "proud parents". i know it is the case in many families with divorced parents that the two sides of the family refuse to interact, but it's the child who suffers - and for Darcy, it's worse because Louise is always so keen to plaster everything all over social media, and although she wouldn't say it because she is so desperate to please Louise, i have no doubt she wishes that all her family could have been at her party, instead of having to live two totally separate lives. even if Matt and Louise don't get on great, if they are co-parenting, at least for a party for her 13th birthday, it's a shame they couldn't put their issues aside for a few hours and all attend, they wouldn't even have had to speak to each other - but ofc that would mean good egg Liam couldn't make a speech as though he's Darcy's father, and Louise is keen to present them as The Pentland family unit. 🙄
The child would suffer if parents who no longer love each other and separated for a reason were forced to enjoy a party together. Kids aren't stupid, they would feel an atmosphere. Much better to have separate celebrations and Matt can do it in the way he wants and not in the vulgar ott way lady louise does it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
@Sooty2u usually I’d agree but this is a big birthday (13 is a big deal to kids) with a big party. It seems spiteful on both parts that they can’t get along for Darcys sake. But that could be just me, obviously.

it won’t let me quote you, sorry.

Idk, I think it's sad that Darcy's parents aren't able to put aside their beef to celebrate their daughter's birthday (especially when Darcy appears to have a good relationship with both parents). Egos getting in the way of what's best for their kid.

Reactions: 17
@Sooty2u usually I’d agree but this is a big birthday (13 is a big deal to kids) with a big party. It seems spiteful on both parts that they can’t get along for Darcys sake. But that could be just me, obviously.

it won’t let me quote you, sorry.
Oh I certainly think Lady Louise is being spiteful. It's definitely a I'm going to rub it in your face Matt type of party.

I mean do we know for sure they weren’t there? Matt etc
no we don’t which is why i mentioned in the previous thread that i found it odd that louise referred to herself and liam as “proud parents”. if matt & devon were there they maybe didn’t want to be photographed which is fair enough, but i hope for matt’s sake they didn’t go, because what dad wants to see some other guy giving a speech about HIS daughter

Reactions: 13
That party looked absolutely mortifying for a 13 year old. I feel like most girls that age would want a sleepover with their best friends and watch chick flicks and talk about boys, not a huge family party that was more for their mum than them, and a cringe stepdad giving a speech? (I love Liam but to a 13yo surely that’s cringe lbr)

Reactions: 23
I feel like if her ex and his wife were there, she’s be boasting about how amazing she is at blended families.