Louise Pentland #22 Novie who?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so rude and unfair to Matt to constantly refer to herself as a single mum. That term implies that she raised Darcy completely alone for that period, which is just not true.
---
@Suzesnooze you appear to have uploaded some extra photos alongside your screenshots, just to let you know šŸ™‚

Reactions: 21
It's so rude and unfair to Matt to constantly refer to herself as a single mum. That term implies that she raised Darcy completely alone for that period, which is just not true.
---
@Suzesnooze you appear to have uploaded some extra photos alongside your screenshots, just to let you know šŸ™‚
oops, thanks for letting me know ! And thatā€™s not me by the way šŸ˜‰

could you please report my post mentioning other photos as I have but not been deleted yet. Thanks šŸ™

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She talks so much tit. ā€˜Your Dad tapped outā€™ did he though?
Youā€™re a single motherā€¦ with shared custody and a loving father who cares for her 50% of the time?
Everything she does is for show

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
tbf 'single mum' is a term used even if the father is involved.
Yes but it's the way she acts as if she was some poor loaded upon mum with no support or help or days off.
Itā€™s bard of course but she really does play the pity party as much as possible

Reactions: 4
Her relationship with her dad is so weird. I understand he failed her as a child a few thats genuinely heart breaking but if she's built a relationship with him as an adult why does she take any opportunity to tit on his past?
It just doesn't make sense to me?

Also that video made her use of that weird white filter more obvious and annoying than it nkr.alky is. She needs a new filter to use.

Reactions: 13
She talks so much tit. ā€˜Your Dad tapped outā€™ did he though?
Youā€™re a single motherā€¦ with shared custody and a loving father who cares for her 50% of the time?
Everything she does is for show
Sheā€™s talking about her own dad not Matt.

Reactions: 5
Also Darcy clearly thought it was something more than lipgloss šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ god I just rewatched it and ā€˜ooh so preciousā€™ and pouting and stupid expressions seem even worse this time around, the cringe is overwhelming šŸ™ˆ
I'm glad it wasn't just me who noticed that! you could tell by her expression that she was expecting something far more than lip gloss when she saw the Dior bag - to be fair to her, it wasn't helped by the fact it was such a huge bag for a lip gloss - but the whole performance was so staged and fake, she managed not to visibly look disappointed when she opened it and continued with the OTT excitement etc, and while I'm not saying she wasn't happy with her gift, it was clear from her initial reaction that she was expecting something more. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

Darcyā€™s brows a few years ago and now-

my mum wouldā€™ve wept if Iā€™d done this to my brows, let alone do this to me herself?!?
IMG_8166.jpeg
IMG_8167.jpeg
IMG_8172.jpeg
IMG_8170.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
God she made her relationship with Liam sound so platonic. No mention of love or how he makes her feel.

Guess thereā€™s also only room for one ā€œlight of her lifeā€. Poor Pearl. Louise really doesnā€™t try to hide the favouritism at all.

Reactions: 24
You know when someone has a bitter break up and posts on social media to show what their ex is missing? That's Louise, but she directs it to her exes, former friends, haters, etc. If her life is so great and she's so proud of herself (and she should be for many things) why is she telling us and trying to prove it? She needs therapy- desperately seeking approval and praise like she does is weird.

I wonder why she doesn't talk about Pearl like she does Darcy.

Reactions: 10
Iā€™m the result of my mums second marriage, and my older siblings are from my mums previous marriage (though I consider them to be my proper full siblings!). My mum did a great job with it, and despite her ex husband cheating, they were really amicable etc (weā€™d sometimes have him at Christmas so my older siblings would have all their family together.)
BUT- my mum DOES treat us slightly differently, which she can somewhat see- she doesnā€™t have to ā€œcompeteā€ for me and my full sister. Sheā€™s had to ā€œcompeteā€ for my older siblings who would go between living with us and their dad (made harder because he was well off and took them on lots of holidays etc). Sheā€™s aware of this and tries to not let it affect how she treats us etc, but she does sometimes naturally default to letting the older siblings get what they want, even when it gets in the way of mine and my sisters needs.

I think Louise probably feels like Pearl is ā€œhersā€, easy, sheā€™s always there and (presumably) always will be. No need to worry! Focus on Darcy! Make sure she wants to be here and not at her dadā€™s! Make sure she prefers me to her stepmum! Itā€™s unhealthy all round

Reactions: 37
Sheā€™s talking about her own dad not Matt.
yes I know thatā€¦ probably the way I phrased it but she was talking about her own dad tapping out but he didnā€™t really. Then about being a poor single mother but she wasnā€™t really.

Just clocking the eyebrows now šŸ˜±

Reactions: 4
Her relationship with her dad is so weird. I understand he failed her as a child a few thats genuinely heart breaking but if she's built a relationship with him as an adult why does she take any opportunity to tit on his past?
It just doesn't make sense to me?

Also that video made her use of that weird white filter more obvious and annoying than it nkr.alky is. She needs a new filter to use.
She's still so angry. Is she back in therapy yet? It wasn't enough time, or she didn't fully take in seriously. It takes work.

Reactions: 9
The thing with her dad is complex. I donā€™t think he intentionally went out and married an abusive woman. He was a grieving man in his 30s with a young daughter! She is projecting her pain onto TikTok rather than actually dealing with it.
She is also naive in assuming that she has broken the cycle. It can take a few generations to break the cycle and also trauma doesnā€™t always show up immediately. Darcy has had her whole life played out online and Pearl has been in Darcyā€™s shadow.

Reactions: 18
I'm a middle child, so I've had my fair share of feeling like the least favourite kid back when I was a teen, but if my mother had come out and actually called my older sister "the light of her life" and me just "another blessing", that would've fucked me up so bad. I really hope Pearl never ever sees tit like this and Louise doesn't treat her this glaringly different IRL

Reactions: 18
She was a child who was abused. I think itā€™s fine to have a complex relationship with your dad as a result. He seriously failed her when she was a bereaved child, it sounds like heā€™s tried to make amends and theyā€™ve got to a place where they have a somewhat decent relationship which is good but I donā€™t think itā€™s unreasonable of Louise to not have a perfect relationship with him given all that.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She was a child who was abused. I think itā€™s fine to have a complex relationship with your dad as a result. He seriously failed her when she was a bereaved child, it sounds like heā€™s tried to make amends and theyā€™ve got to a place where they have a somewhat decent relationship which is good but I donā€™t think itā€™s unreasonable of Louise to not have a perfect relationship with him given all that.
I donā€™t think anyone is expecting her to have a perfect relationship with her dad. She is entitled to feel however she feels about her past. I just think she is making herself vulnerable and wouldnā€™t want her to regret it if anything happens to her dad.
I also think she is a sanctimonious witch. She claims to be an NSPCC ambassador, but posts the location and time of her daughterā€™s dance classes for millions of weirdos to see. She puts her own children in danger - just a different kind of danger.