Louise Pentland #22 Novie who?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Random but what’s the website you can use to view someone’s insta that’s blocked you 🤣

Reactions: 1
Did anyone clock the comment she made about Jim Chapman in her ice cream rating Tik Tok? I'm failing to see why what Jim said was rude?! I don't get it 😅

Reactions: 1
Did anyone clock the comment she made about Jim Chapman in her ice cream rating Tik Tok? I'm failing to see why what Jim said was rude?! I don't get it 😅
I think it was more that it was Jim saying it because he’s always been a pretentious prick so probably said that “white chocolate is chocolate with too much milk in” before wanging on about his favourite 95% dark chocolate made from cocoa beans hand picked by actual Oompa Loompas

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The ‘Ask Baby Glitter’ TikTok and Darcy vlogging on her Disney video is definitely Louise trying to soft launch Darcy the influencer.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
watched the tiktok about her FOMO over the Taylor swift concerts, see we knew she was sat at the bluey thing wishing she was somewhere else. 🙄

But anyway she's STILL saying things like 'if you've listened this far leave a musical note emoji or something in the comments' so casually like it's for fun as if all her adult women viewers are bleeping children. I absolutely hate the false smarmy parasocial engagement tactics she still uses.

Reactions: 20
Does anyone know if there is beef with Darcy’s Dad. I always though the divorce was amicable…also.. isn’t Liam a police officer so I would’ve thought not putting in your child on the internet be a thing he’d want.

Reactions: 5
watched the tiktok about her FOMO over the Taylor swift concerts, see we knew she was sat at the bluey thing wishing she was somewhere else. 🙄

But anyway she's STILL saying things like 'if you've listened this far leave a musical note emoji or something in the comments' so casually like it's for fun as if all her adult women viewers are bleeping children. I absolutely hate the false smarmy parasocial engagement tactics she still uses.
at the time i swear she posted when tickets were on sale about good luck to everyone trying, she’s not into Taylor so is quite thankful she’s not having to fight for tickets. Now because it’s popular on instagram she wants to go.

Reactions: 11
So Darcy wants to make aesthetic content such as, ‘What’s in my dance bag’. That’s ten year old Zoella content. Content creation has moved on since then. I don’t think that videos with music and no talking of a teen in their bedroom in their large house is going to cut it.
But it shows that Darcy thinks that how things look is important which is sad. You keep patting yourself on the back though Louise.

Reactions: 17
Random thought of the day: Louise’ dad is such a prick I don’t think I’d give him the time of day

Reactions: 2