Louise Pentland #22 Novie who?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Darcy is getting brand new Ikea furniture and poor Pearl is getting a second-hand set of drawers that used to be in Darcy’s room
Darcy ✨manifested✨ that furniture into reality.

Pearl simply didn't manifest hard enough. if she REALLY wanted new furniture, she would have it. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m sorry but I’ll be fuming if a brand takes her after all this blatant begging she’s been doing! If she wanted to go she should’ve registered and tried for tickets like everyonr else! She could buy reseller tickets if she was that desperate, not like she doesn’t have the cash!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I’m sorry but I’ll be fuming if a brand takes her after all this blatant begging she’s been doing! If she wanted to go she should’ve registered and tried for tickets like everyonr else! She could buy reseller tickets if she was that desperate, not like she doesn’t have the cash!
I haven’t seen any brands taking influencers to the eras tour. I don’t get the impression that Taylor gives tickets away to nobodies like Louise! Nicola Coughlan was at the Wembley show last night, but she is a celebrity.

Reactions: 7
I haven’t seen any brands taking influencers to the eras tour. I don’t get the impression that Taylor gives tickets away to nobodies like Louise! Nicola Coughlan was at the Wembley show last night, but she is a celebrity.
I know Garnier took influencers last night but you’re right I haven’t seen any others as of yet!

Reactions: 3
Expedia flew a load of American influencers to Liverpool for the show!

Reactions: 6
Darcy is getting brand new Ikea furniture and poor Pearl is getting a second-hand set of drawers that used to be in Darcy’s room
I don't understand WHY she added the mattress part? Yes we should get ones often but sometimes people don't because THEY CAN'T AFFORD IT
1000072638.jpg

I also agree, what is Louise manifesting when she's got everything????

Also as a member of the dead mum society. I don't bang on half as much as Louise.
And my life isn't as perfect as hers as I'm also a cancer survivor and don't bang on about it half as much as her.

1000072639.jpg

• Heart
I don't understand WHY she added the mattress part? Yes we should get ones often but sometimes people don't because THEY CAN'T AFFORD IT

I think it’s cos this was her bed with Matt, so from YEARS ago… not that a mattress she shared with Liam would be better, but if you knew this bed, you’re an oldie but goldie

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 3010475
I also agree, what is Louise manifesting when she's got everything????

Also as a member of the dead mum society. I don't bang on half as much as Louise.
And my life isn't as perfect as hers as I'm also a cancer survivor and don't bang on about it half as much as her.

View attachment 3010476
fellow member of the dead mum society and i actually mostly remember stupid things like the time she dropped a toilet cistern on her foot.. so i suppose that was her instilling her clumsiness to me 😂

• Haha
Is it me or is a snack fridge in a child’s room the most ridiculous (and unhealthy) idea ever??

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Is it me or is a snack fridge in a child’s room the most ridiculous (and unhealthy) idea ever??
I bet she’s only doing it so she can make one of those “restock my 13 year old teen’s snack fridge” TikTok’s

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I bet she’s only doing it so she can make one of those “restock my 13 year old teen’s snack fridge” TikTok’s
unnecessary in itself - especially at a time when so many families are reliant on food banks and struggling to afford the basics for their kids - but worse still, it will be a replica of that "restock my snack trolley" reel, where she was showing off all the expensive snacks she left outside her door for people delivering parcels and post etc to help themselves to food and drinks, displayed aesthetically. it won't be a basic "restock my teen's mini fridge" - it will be crammed with only the very best of branded snacks, all unaffordable to the majority of her audience, and based far more on colour schemes to match D's new room and aesthetic value than foods than asking Darcy which foods SHE would prefer. and guaranteed there will be nail-tapping involved every time she picks up a bottle of coconut water or smoothie. 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Ohhhhhh holy wow 😳
Oh my lord. OK so hear me out. I'm not body shaming here, absolutely against that however, you'd think with how much she goes on about aging being a privilege (that's how to spell it Louise) and wanting to be around for her girls and how triggered she is by losing her Mum so young that she would consider losing some weight and taking better care of herself. She really is big now and it's worrying. She was doing so well a few years back even if it was the dreaded WW that helped her. She was making much better choices and looked so much healthier. She was glowing! She could easily just make a few small changes that would make a massive difference at this point.
I do feel I need to add that I'm not an expert and of course there could be many reasons for her weight gain so I say it all loosely but she does admit herself that she "loves food too much" and she says she knows she's "big" because of it so... I'm just going from what she's put out there.

Oh my lord. OK so hear me out. I'm not body shaming here, absolutely against that however, you'd think with how much she goes on about aging being a privilege (that's how to spell it Louise) and wanting to be around for her girls and how triggered she is by losing her Mum so young that she would consider losing some weight and taking better care of herself. She really is big now and it's worrying. She was doing so well a few years back even if it was the dreaded WW that helped her. She was making much better choices and looked so much healthier. She was glowing! She could easily just make a few small changes that would make a massive difference at this point.
I do feel I need to add that I'm not an expert and of course there could be many reasons for her weight gain so I say it all loosely but she does admit herself that she "loves food too much" and she says she knows she's "big" because of it so... I'm just going from what she's put out there.
It is a huge contradiction. She is a fussy eater and seems to have quite a limited diet. She has an aversion to meat so is a vegetarian, but with a lack of veg! She possibly comfort eats and never exercises.

Reactions: 9
Chronic long term swiftie here, so definitely biased, but her going on and on about Taylor is really annoying. She doesn’t actually care about why Travis appearing on stage during that song was significant, she just wants to dress darcy up in matching outfits and take her to the concert in the box where the royals were 🙄🙄 obviously you don’t need to be a huge swiftie to see Taylor’s show or listen to her music, but she’s never going to mention Taylor again once the eras tour is over, she’s just doing it now for clout

Attachments

Reactions: 23
Chronic long term swiftie here, so definitely biased, but her going on and on about Taylor is really annoying. She doesn’t actually care about why Travis appearing on stage during that song was significant, she just wants to dress darcy up in matching outfits and take her to the concert in the box where the royals were 🙄🙄 obviously you don’t need to be a huge swiftie to see Taylor’s show or listen to her music, but she’s never going to mention Taylor again once the eras tour is over, she’s just doing it now for clout
Christ, it's so transparent too! Louise, you don't have to be in on everything. She's always so keen to get in what she thinks is popular, she's totally lost sight of that fact that she was more than enough for her audience in the first place

She wanted a swimming pool in her garden?!?! Her garden is not even that big, was she on crack?
No, she is on coke. DIET COKE!! Ahahahahaha *congratulates self on joke* *glances at royal family for endorsement* *arranges comedy tour*.
sorry- I got briefly possessed by her.
#sweetsweetnectar.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
same here and it’s winding me up so much

Reactions: 1