Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

flopsymopsy

VIP Member
Fuck me this whole ballet debacle is getting out of hand. Both Matt and Louise need to stop living through their CHILD, keep her SAFE off the internet, and let her dance in peace. We don’t want, or more importantly NEED, to see it

pathetic, immature people who it appears are much more suited to each other than it first appears. poor darcy is a young girl, not a side income.

I cannot stress enough how much she is a child, and she is being exploited. it’s harrowing to see it happen in real time

Reactions: 31

SwipeUpSally

Kids only want to play and engage with their parents for such a short amount of time. My son is 3 and right now, I am his best friend. Are his repetitive role play games very boring? Yes. Do I like getting filthy splashing in every puddle on our block? No. Will I sometimes sneak looks at instagram while he 'doctors on my ankle'? Absolutely. But 3 year olds aren't that hard to entertain, and they only love you like this for a short amount of time. Pearl is old enough to feel rejected/judged/out of place, and it breaks my heart. I only hope Liam fully engages with her as a parent should.

Reactions: 31

honey_bee_123

17FD3BB6-BEBC-4908-8A0A-9A3C2A4BECC9.jpeg

okaaay but by going there are promoting it to your millions of followers, youre giving JKR free exposure and money because everyone in the comments is saying how much they love going!!
you know it’s wrong but youre still doing it.

not at all saying Louise is transphobic, but she’s definitely not supportive of the LGBTQIA+ community if she doesn’t see the issue with this!

• Haha
Reactions: 30

DoseofReality

VIP Member
It's a bit hypocritical when the extent of Louise's adult conversations involve whether someone collects vintage Polly Pockets.

• Haha

Gossiper35

VIP Member
Personally I hate the decorations she gets. They look like how you'd see office buildings or shopping centres decorated, not a home. Too generic.

anonymousgossip

You know Devon is weird AF so I'm not surprised she would start taking dancing photos of Darcy too. You also know Louise will be salty AF because she thinks dance is HER thing, when it is in fact her child's...

So awkward but gotta say, I'm entertained 🙃

For anyone who doesn't want to waste 40 minutes on Louise's new Ballet In London video I'll sum it up to save your time:

Darcy's has been selected for a ballet programme! (AKA you pay and you get in)
Louise feels 'emotional' dropping Darcy off each morning and wishes she could go in with her.. overbearing much?
Darcy goes to Ballet everyday but not before getting up at the crack of dawn so Louise can drag her all around central London to take insta pics:rolleyes:
Darcy pumped full of Starbucks/room service breakfast, take aways and meals out, bens cookies, popcorn, pizza and more on the daily
Louise 'mooching' around London shops and 'taking us along' yayyy..
Louise hangs out with some guy, can't remember his name, didn't recognise him
Louise hangs out with Carrie Hope Fletcher *gag* 🤢
Carrie thinks a crappy second hand tatty bowl costs £15.. ignorance at its finest :cautious:
Does a pod cast with Ruth Langsford, (whilst Louise wears Ruth's jacket of course)
D and L go to a book launch for a book about divorce, great place for a kid
Louise complains about having to pack her suitcase back up
Liam and Pearl drive all the way to London to collect them, Louise films the reuniting with pearl obvs
Ignores Liam but gushes over pearl whilst pearl doesn't give a toss
Louise drags pearl and Liam around Covent Garden, Liam gets bored and leaves to sit in a cafe alone

Thats about it.

• Haha

Hanna Spanna

Chatty Member
I used to really enjoy watching Louise, she felt relatable at one point - but now she's become so rich and pretentious that I've unsubscribed. The way she just buys convenience and shows off with her big house, trips to Waitrose, trips abroad, paying someone to do anything and everything for her - it's an insult to her audience, as most people DON'T live like this. She had a traumatic childhood, and that's something that should be acknowledged and spoken about - but that aside for a moment, she has lived a life full of privilege, which isn't her fault as she doesn't know any different - the point is, she seems to take it all for granted and assumes everybody else has her wealth, she doesn't live in the real world and just swans about like it's the norm. I had to stop watching her because she made me angry with her flashy lifestyle and her first world problems. It's not that I want her to lose what she has, but having everything handed to her on a plate has turned her into a bit of a dick!

Roz

I’ve reported it as an account for someone who is underage. How these people have no regards for their child’s safety is beyond me.
I think it should be illegal for parents to set up social media accounts for their kids. I’d also like to see more regulations in place regarding people constantly sharing photos and personal details of their children online.

All the pictures of Darcy on Devon & Matts accounts is her in darker colours and just generally more normal clothes. Less of this girly super pink frilly dresses which Louise shares. Which makes me think that Darcy doesn’t pick the super pink girly look & is only wearing it to appease Louise.
I think Matt & Devon are also controlling in their own way. I always had to behave a certain way when I went to my dads at the weekend. Luckily I could be myself around my mum. Seems like Darcy is forever people pleasing at both homes. Very sad and damaging in the long run.

Reactions: 29

Juststopit

VIP Member
Literally only check this thread every few weeks to see if Louise still dresses her children like victorian ghosts. Today gets a "check" on victorian ghost children.

• Haha

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Something I don’t understand about Louis end ‘missing darcey mum guilt posts’ is that she never makes posts about missing Pearl when she’s having quality time with darcey. Why is it always Pearl that she has to sit there worrying about what Darcey is doing? Where was the same concern for Pearl when she spent weeks in London with Darcey
Darcy is her favourite… she’s made that abundantly clear in the way she talks about them both. She finds Pearl a handful and too much work but Darcy is the angel child.

flopsymopsy

VIP Member
I just came here to say! Why is this showing up in my feed?!!
It’s because she paired the post, pushing her underage daughters account to every one of her followers, despite saying it’s just for fun. It’s actually VILE how much she’s exploiting darcy. Really is the last straw for me

• Sad
  • Sick

arty123

Chatty Member
Now Matt is reposting ballet pics of Darcy, how thick is he? A teacher who knows the rules about underage accounts and he's actually on board with it? He should know more than anyone how negative social media feedback can affect kids. Even more so that Louise had hinted that her daughter secretly reads them unaccompanied! These two have no respect for their daughter or her privacy, they need to think long and hard about this going forward...a few freebies is definitely not worth the heartache it could bring with it. Idiots!

• Angry
  • Sad

fidgetjo

VIP Member
I do wonder what will happen in 10 - 15 years time when 1) all the teenagers who've grown up aspiring to be influencers like Louise and Zoe Sugg etc. have either realised that they aren't talented enough to do that as a career or the market is so over saturated with people it's not a viable employment option, and 2) when people like Louise are no longer cool and relevant. Where will their income come from? What will their kids think when they're 15 years old and Mum used to be an instagram zeleb and now has to have a part time job and they can't afford food?
The ‘Brit crew’ have already made millions each. And most of them have invested their money into other things / businesses / property. Plus they’ll always make money from old videos of people decide to go back and watch something previously made even if they stop making videos. It’s really unlikely they’ll end up broke, most of them don’t massively splash their cash and instead get so much for free anyway.
Louise has at least 2 properties she’s the landlord of which she’ll make money from. Zoe is co founder of an app, and has like 5 books published and alfie has invested in property and companies. They’ll both continue to make money from their previous accomplishments…

saltymermaid

Thread title credit to @SwipeUpSally

Some unverified tea was posted about Liam and Louise, and how they had a night nurse for Pearl
More spelling errors from our favourite best selling author!
She posted a job listing for a social media assistant whose role would include driving around for props
Liam, Louise, Darcy and Pearl are going to Disneyland in October and Louise will be taking Pearl again in March
Lazy Louise hired professional organisers for Pearl's bedroom
A throwback to Liam dumping Louise early on but then she got pregnant with Pearl so they reconciled
She's been buying bots to boost her following because no one real wants to follow her anymore lmao
She really thinks her privileged life is attainable for normal people, as if we all grew up with a millionaire dad and started Youtube when it wasn't oversaturated with content
She released a line of overpriced bags with LRM goods
She has no idea what the word 'thrifty' actually means
Lately her instagram content revolves around Darcy and her dancing
More whinging about Pearl
She started following a children's talent agency

and despite being an NSPCC ambassador, she made Darcy an instagram account

• Heart
Reactions: 28