Louise Pentland #13 Soft office slob, cake in her gob, we MUST respect her job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do enjoy Louise’s content, I think it’s a comfort thing but she definitely has cycles of what she’s posting.

Also, from her latest story it seems that not everything has been rosy with Liam and honestly, I want the tea hah

Reactions: 5
I do enjoy Louise’s content, I think it’s a comfort thing but she definitely has cycles of what she’s posting.

Also, from her latest story it seems that not everything has been rosy with Liam and honestly, I want the tea hah
For anyone else that wanted to know what this insta story said...

Also, I don’t think it sounds like she’s admitting things haven’t been great with Liam but more “I’ve taken a step back, lots of aspects of my life have improved, including my relationship.”

Saying that, it wouldn’t surprise me if things weren’t great between them because she never seems to speak of him in much of a positive light.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
For anyone else that wanted to know what this insta story said...

Also, I don’t think it sounds like she’s admitting things haven’t been great with Liam but more “I’ve taken a step back, lots of aspects of my life have improved, including my relationship.”

Saying that, it wouldn’t surprise me if things weren’t great between them because she never seems to speak of him in much of a positive light.
Doesn’t sound like anything different than what she’s been posting every two weeks during her “post lockdown clarity” sessions.

Reactions: 9
She just boomerangs.

Deep moment of clarity >> ’struggling’ on insta stories >>> moment of clarity >>> ’struggling’ on insta stories

Reactions: 16
Oh yeah, guys, don’t get me wrong. I appreciate that’s just what she does/says all the time. I just meant I didn’t read it as some big insight in to her relationship.

She’s always trying to appear super deep and it just doesn’t work.

I’ve been watching Louise for almost 7 years but her content is so lacklustre now. I don’t think Louise understands who her audience is which is why her current content is so confusing and somewhat cringe. She assumes most people watching her are young/single mothers which is why she uses her children for product placement and marketing, but she continuously posts podcasts with celebrities usually from shows such as love island or hauls from river island - content that most parents don’t really care about. Not forgetting that she’s very tone deaf, i.e flaunting expensive jewellery, complaining about not being able to go on holiday and bragging about being the ‘breadwinner’ of her entire family. I do like Louise and I wish her the best, but she gets very defensive about constructive criticism meaning that she doesn’t grow as a creator. I hope she stops using her children as cash cows and actually listens to her audience about what they’d like to see from her.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I am not a mother but the content I enjoy from mom vloggers and influencers is usually very domestic: meal prep, staying organized, routines and schedules, money saving DIY etc. Louise doesn't do any of that. She doesn't cook, she hires professional organizers, she hires decorators, she hires nannies, she hires cleaners, etc. She doesn't even wash her own hair. She can do whatever she wants-- it's her money -- I just don't think she's relatable at all to young moms which seems to be the demographic she thinks she is targeting.

Reactions: 28
That position she’s hiring for. Isn’t that a few times now she’s advertised the same position in not a very long length of time? I thought that girl Nicole was doing that job? Then before her someone else

Reactions: 6
Dying laughing that she’s had to clarify she’s the lightest she’s been for years…. MENTALLY! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wish she’d stop bloody saying this kind of thing as though her lifestyle is attainable! She is where she is because of the timing of the YouTube boom in like 2012 and, let’s be honest, being friends with Zoe. Most people cannot just duck about with a camera occasionally and still afford a huge home, private school and their own office 🙄

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 38
I wish she’d stop bloody saying this kind of thing as though her lifestyle is attainable! She is where she is because of the timing of the YouTube boom in like 2012 and, let’s be honest, being friends with Zoe. Most people cannot just duck about with a camera occasionally and still afford a huge home, private school and their own office 🙄
This makes me see red. She really has no i-bleeping-dea. As OP mentioned she got extremely lucky with YouTube and who she knew at a specific time in her life and that's IT. Besides this we all know Daddy bankrolls her.

What about the rest of us in "dead end office jobs"? Are our lives so tit compared to Lady Louise?

PS we all know her real office is her bed. Just because you're rich enough to hire/buy one doesn't mean she contributes anything useful. Pull the other one.

Reactions: 28
She’s so delusional. In her head, she made it on talent and amazing video content. In reality, she made it based on a well timed friendship and access to a video camera.

Reactions: 19
Not to mention her dad was already loaded so she came from an already incredibly privileged background

Reactions: 14
Not to mention her dad was already loaded so she came from an already incredibly privileged background
She married a teacher and owned her own home, that was inherited by her if I’m not wrong? She had a job she hated and her hobby ended up being her career. Big deal 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s not like she was ever going to be homeless if it didn’t work out.

Reactions: 12
This is so smug. As everyone has already pointed out, a lot of the early Youtubers really were in the right place at the right time. Louise's claim to fame was that she had a blog, started a YouTube channel as a hobby and encouraged Zoe to start a YouTube channel rather than just blogging. Louise was married to a teacher, could afford to work part time and they owned their own home.

Not everyone has the same priveleges and not all of us can become big Youtubers (because that would be ridiculous). Also, some of us like our office jobs and have job satisfaction. I can't stand the rhetoric that 9-5 or 'office job' means you're too good for it or that it isn't worthwhile, or that somehow you're not successful. That's such a narrow minded view of the world.

Also, with the whole 'if I can do it, you can too!!'- if that's the case then how about you share your knowledge? Empower your viewers with unfulfilling office jobs and share some tips on how to work for yourself and how to change your career path. Unless you're sharing that knowledge and giving useful advice then posts like this are clearly self serving. Spoiler, this won't happen because so much of Louise's success was being in the right place at the right time. It would be more admirable to just admit that 'to be honest I can't believe I managed to make money filming chubby bunny marshmallow videos then somehow this popularity enabled me to write some books and then do all kinds of other exciting things'. Some of them talk about their 'success' like they're the second coming of Christ and it would be refreshing for someone to say 'I have no idea how I've made millions from what started silly collab videos or talking about the contents of my makeup bag.'

• Heart
Reactions: 19
let’s be honest, if louise started her channel today, she would not be successful
I agree. Definitely wouldn’t be. She managed to coast with crappy content purely because there was nothing else out there. That’s why you are not getting the views anymore, Louise! People doing it better.

Reactions: 10
This is so smug. As everyone has already pointed out, a lot of the early Youtubers really were in the right place at the right time. Louise's claim to fame was that she had a blog, started a YouTube channel as a hobby and encouraged Zoe to start a YouTube channel rather than just blogging. Louise was married to a teacher, could afford to work part time and they owned their own home.

Not everyone has the same priveleges and not all of us can become big Youtubers (because that would be ridiculous). Also, some of us like our office jobs and have job satisfaction. I can't stand the rhetoric that 9-5 or 'office job' means you're too good for it or that it isn't worthwhile, or that somehow you're not successful. That's such a narrow minded view of the world.

Also, with the whole 'if I can do it, you can too!!'- if that's the case then how about you share your knowledge? Empower your viewers with unfulfilling office jobs and share some tips on how to work for yourself and how to change your career path. Unless you're sharing that knowledge and giving useful advice then posts like this are clearly self serving. Spoiler, this won't happen because so much of Louise's success was being in the right place at the right time. It would be more admirable to just admit that 'to be honest I can't believe I managed to make money filming chubby bunny marshmallow videos then somehow this popularity enabled me to write some books and then do all kinds of other exciting things'. Some of them talk about their 'success' like they're the second coming of Christ and it would be refreshing for someone to say 'I have no idea how I've made millions from what started silly collab videos or talking about the contents of my makeup bag.'

Thought you were calling me smug for a sec. I was like um pardon 😂 we are 100% on the same page here. She’s so privileged.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.