Louise Pentland #13 Soft office slob, cake in her gob, we MUST respect her job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She pissed me off with her is Instagram story about how it’s not fair that everything isn’t normal for “the children” again when fans can attend football matches. She had an opportunity to make an actual point there but limiting it to things relating only to Darcy and Pearl was just stupid. No one gives a duck if Liam hasn’t been inside Pearl’s nursery since she started - why would he be anyway, except maybe to pick her up? There are much more important things in the world and more important things that people are missing out on than your children’s bloody dance shows. She’s just been infuriating me lately.
I agree I saw that post and immediately went, well it’s not just kids missing out. People have been unable to have weddings and funerals and have had to give birth alone or go to doctors appointments and find out horrid news alone because of the restrictions which are still in place for most people for at least another week.

Is it frustrating that she couldn’t be in an audience for the dance show but we allowed 60,000 people into Wembley? Sure it is. But is that as much of an issue as all the other things so many people have lost this year? No.

I was also annoyed that the football fans have been given free reign a week before the rest of us have been allowed to do anything. But my problems are (in the grand scheme of it all) absolutely not worth complaining about.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think people like Louise are saying “If A is allowed, why isn’t B?” when it really should be “Is B isn’t allowed, why is A?” If it’s not safe enough for kids’ ballet shows, it’s definitely not safe enough for massive football matches (but I guess they get to go ahead because football fans would start a literal civil war if they weren’t allowed to watch their sport)

Reactions: 12
I think people like Louise are saying “If A is allowed, why isn’t B?” when it really should be “Is B isn’t allowed, why is A?” If it’s not safe enough for kids’ ballet shows, it’s definitely not safe enough for massive football matches (but I guess they get to go ahead because football fans would start a literal civil war if they weren’t allowed to watch their sport)
I totally get that, but the points she chose to compare it to are stupid and take away from the real things people are missing out on (the good and the bad). As another poster said, focus on those who have been unable to attend funerals, be supported when grieving, giving birth alone, going through major life changes and not having adequate support, only having a handful of people at a wedding regardless of how big their families are. Having to watch a video of her kids dancing rather than in person just is not the same, and it makes her sound dim.

Reactions: 8
Louise’s views are going down and down every week… 15K views with 2 million subscribers? That’s less than 1% of her subscribers…

Reactions: 15
Maybe Louise should think of the staff who look after her children who probably won’t be fully vaccinated yet. They deserve protection at work.

Reactions: 12
I wish I could afford dance summer school for my girls!!! She should maybe be a bit more tactful. She's got a place and that they're lucky to be able to pay for it... As it's not just paying for the week it's accommodation too!!

Reactions: 16
Her posting “styling inspo” on her stories with each one being a swipe up for her vlog. I’m sorry but who doesn’t know how to wearing a handbag ffs. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who does she think her audience is? Why would they want to do a quiz about her handbag collection?
CC62F722-8DF4-46E3-8275-1E90220A355E.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not once in this answer did she actually talk about spending time with Liam, just with herself. Very telling to me
85CA5C7C-4183-46AD-B5EE-65A242CBCB6C.png

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Ah yes, write a really sweet post about your daughter being 3.5 years old. Then use it to plug a video you made 3 years ago… why did she need to bring up a video why couldn’t this have just been a nice post about Pearl. God knows most of the times she posts about her she’s complaining!
9BDFF4B3-94A4-4C85-8FE0-D85BBE333849.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Thing is Louise doesn't have a niche she likes to dabble in everything and

Sometimes I wish she would stick to the mummy and girls thing or more of grown up content. Loved her phase of when she was phasing out of the sprinkle of glitter and being an actual adult.

Now its like she's going backwards to her pink damask wallpaper with the IKEA bed.

Reactions: 5
What happened to her assistant Nicole?

Even if you do, how many times can you go (especially in a short space of time) before it’s not even a treat for the kids anymore.
Catching up on this thread! I love Disney A LOT, I’m like louise though where I don’t wear the t-shirts outside of the parks etc. I consume a lot of disney content every day, talk about it a lot. We go every few years though because there are so many other cool places to see! If we lived closer we would probably go a lot more but the rest of the world wants to be explored.

Last edited:
Not once in this answer did she actually talk about spending time with Liam, just with herself. Very telling to me
View attachment 662885
Ignoring your partner/ marriage because the kids will be gone in a couple years so you focus on them instead is a recipe for divorce. Many empty nesters divorce once they no longer have anything in common since their kids are out of the house.

I'm curious how their dynamic will change once they're married and Louise can't lord "her money", "her house", etc. over him anymore. How will big choices be made once they own everything together?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.