Louise Pentland #13 Soft office slob, cake in her gob, we MUST respect her job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ignoring your partner/ marriage because the kids will be gone in a couple years so you focus on them instead is a recipe for divorce. Many empty nesters divorce once they no longer have anything in common since their kids are out of the house.

I'm curious how their dynamic will change once they're married and Louise can't lord "her money", "her house", etc. over him anymore. How will big choices be made once they own everything together?
Not everyone combines finances once married though!

Reactions: 4
I’m convinced she doesn’t actually understand what “thrifty” means.
wtf 😂 shes just comparing two identical items that aren’t even that different in price…how is that “thrifty” Louise?!

Surely thrifty would be if she found a swing chair second hand for $30 and had to clean it up a bit to make it brand new (like she does with all of the awful painted furniture 🤢)…god she does my head in with her #content

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who’s betting the ‘haul’ is just even more tat that she’ll end up throwing away in a month during her next ‘big sort out’. I love tiger but it really does only sell random junk…
1DE2328D-E98F-499A-8A78-3733B8662572.png

Reactions: 7
Louise does more hauls of tat than anyone else I follow, but also posts about needing to have a clear out more than anyone else I follow, Louise maybe stop buying tit and your house would be less cluttered

Reactions: 22
She’s so overweight and repulses me, get a smug feeling from her and I would rather stick pins in my eyes than live her life. Those bags are tacky and childlike, hate them.

• Angry
Reactions: 1
We just know the videos of Darcy dancing in the street were not spontaneous. I bet Louise told Darcy to dance for the camera. It’s not only sad but the poor kid looked embarrassed ‘performing’ for everyone. Even if Darcy did want to put on a show for her mum it shouldn’t be plastered all over social media. 🙄

Reactions: 21
She bought a skirt for Darcy because it would look good in pictures? Christ, let the child live.
Came to say this. How sad that she can't just treat her daughter to things she likes and is thinking of that "insta perfect" life even then

Reactions: 14
Guess who’s back, back again, Louise’s rotation is back (this time it’s anxiety), tell a friend (tell tattle!)

Reactions: 1
UGH to the "I bought it for how nice I hoped it would look in pictures" 🙄 But also Louise is such a vom in general for how she is about this dance thing. She is making out like Darcy is a dance prodigy (obvs her fantasy) and she is just so not (and that is fine!!). Was watching Sia's chandelier performance with that little girl dancing on it- and she was 11 at the time. Only 1 year older than darcy! I wish Louise would just allow Darcy to enjoy her hobby, and not make out like it's something it's not.

Reactions: 12
Also yet another clearout, and all those drawers were just the craft things! Louise definitely has a problem, she seems incapable of walking into a shop and just looking and not buying anything. She doesn't really splurge though either, it's all stuff that maybe costs a couple of pounds each time which for her is nothing, but even if you've got loads of money that doesn't mean you need to hoard tat just because it's cheap. It must be impossible to buy something Darcy and Pearl actually like and appreciate anymore because it looks like they have everything they could possibly think of at home.

Tbh I feel like it is a credit to someone in Darcy's life though that she's turned out so nice, I'm thinking of how emotional she got at receiving a necklace for her 10th birthday, she definitely appreciates meaningful sentimental gifts as opposed to more and more tat, but then Louise buys 'just a couple of bits for the girls' to then show on her insta story for engagement every time she leaves the house.

Reactions: 13
She’s so overweight and repulses me, get a smug feeling from her and I would rather stick pins in my eyes than live her life. Those bags are tacky and childlike, hate them.
There’s plenty of things to complain about. Her weight and how is repulses you Should not be one of them. This is exactly the kind of thing that gives forums such as this a bad name.

• Heart
Reactions: 80
God she’s so desperate to be on loose women- she’s gifted those bloody awful Claire’s accessories knock offs to Ruth Langsford and Nadia Sawalha. Ruth wouldn’t be seen dead in that tat and she flogs stuff for QVC so that says a lot!!!!!!!

WTF is a pammy-d?! It’s A PANDEMIC. With a N. bleeping hell.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She pissed me off with her is Instagram story about how it’s not fair that everything isn’t normal for “the children” again when fans can attend football matches. She had an opportunity to make an actual point there but limiting it to things relating only to Darcy and Pearl was just stupid. No one gives a duck if Liam hasn’t been inside Pearl’s nursery since she started - why would he be anyway, except maybe to pick her up? There are much more important things in the world and more important things that people are missing out on than your children’s bloody dance shows. She’s just been infuriating me lately.
My dad is Dutch and my brother lives there and all my dad's side of the family. I didnt see my brother for 14 months and I worked in Pathology throughout a pandemic but poor Liamo couldn't go into a nursery to see his daughter he sees daily 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Great 🙃 It looks like Louise is getting Darcy a talent agent 🙄

I wonder if Darcy wants to do this? or is Louise pushing her because she's desperate to stay relevant and wants to be able to brag about her future "famous" child? :sick:
Screenshot (42).png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

I wonder if Darcy wants to do this? or is Louise pushing her because she's desperate to stay relevant and wants to be able to brag about her future "famous" child? :sick:
View attachment 669189
Maybe it was the agency used for the child models for her handbags? But Darcy and pearl don't act etc

Reactions: 7
Maybe it was the agency used for the child models for her handbags? But Darcy and pearl don't act etc
Hopefully! but I have a gut feeling Louise really wants to be a full blown dance mum and she will eventually start pushing Darcy into things like theatre, tv ads and modelling.

Also, have you seen her Ad posts featuring Darcy? I would personally call that acting

• Sick
Reactions: 16

View attachment 669189
Remember a few weeks ago when Louise posted those pics of Darcy and her 'friend' dancing? Well, turns out the friend is a full blown dance kid - complete with public Instagram, a few thousand followers and (interestingly) this management.

Louise is currently liking all her posts and almost exactly parrots the language this girl uses when she talks about Darcy's dance. I've noticed she is upping the costumes and make up for Darcy as well as getting Darcy to do some awkward public dancing - all very much in the style of this other page. It seems that has been Louise heavily influenced by this girl and her family and is now pursuing similar avenues for her own daughters.

I've seen this girl's profile and it makes me super uncomfortable. I can't figure out why any parent would want to go down this path - it seems so exposing! Would have real concerns about a parent like this being an NSPCC ambassador...

(not going to link the girl's page because she's a child)

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.