Louise Pentland #13 Soft office slob, cake in her gob, we MUST respect her job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her mistakes video has been up for 4 days and it’s only got 55k views… that is abysmal. Her time is well and truly up.

Reactions: 13
I remember her saying that darcy was a honeymoon baby but with Louise who knows.
In her “draw my life” she said on her wedding day she had a teeny tiny Darcy in her tummy which only her and Matt knew about, so looks like she was conceived a few weeks before the wedding

Reactions: 5
I’m a historical fan of Louise. Louise and Matt had their honeymoon before their wedding, so I think PP was right about Darcy being a honeymoon baby

Reactions: 6
Louise has said with both her kids that her and Matt/Liam started trying early assuming it'd take a while for her to get pregnant but both times she got pregnant fairly quickly. So her and Matt started trying before the wedding and her and Liam started trying early in their relationship before they even lived together.

Louise has said with both her kids that her and Matt/Liam started trying early assuming it'd take a while for her to get pregnant but both times she got pregnant fairly quickly. So her and Matt started trying before the wedding and her and Liam started trying early in their relationship before they even lived together.
I thought she had said that Pearl was, er, not planned?

Reactions: 4
Pearl wasn’t planned. I get the impression, although she’s never said, that Pearl was the only reason she and Liam stayed together, because fairly early in their relationship Liam dumped (in her words, ‘semi dumped’) her...

Reactions: 17
Pearl wasn’t planned. I get the impression, although she’s never said, that Pearl was the only reason she and Liam stayed together, because fairly early in their relationship Liam dumped (in her words, ‘semi dumped’) her...
Yeah Pearl was definitely not planned even if she does try and spin it as such - she spoke in a few videos while she was pregnant with Pearl how her experience with Darcys birth meant she was determined she'd never have another, plus her and Liam hadnt even been together a year - i think like 6/7 months?

Reactions: 5
I'd have thought someone who had regrets about their first marriage would be a little cautious in regards to future relationships but Louise was pregnant rather swiftly.

It will be interesting how things play out between her and Liam for sure.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen the inclusivity hoo ha about her job vacancy. Such a valid point and she’s being called out for her poor response!

Reactions: 1
It does tickle me that the woman posting thinks it will shut them down if they are exposed. We all know these insta people get away with anything with a few sob story apologies and a week off socials.
I don't know though... if she's right about this then it could be the MOD scandal all over again.

I hope she does share what she's found! Sounds like some piping hot tea ☕

Reactions: 2
I’ve just seen this under her social media assistant vacancy post. I too wondered why you would need someone to drive. Louise’s response is so catty and unjustified? It’s just a simple question?? I’m gobsmacked but at the same time not surprised 🙄🙄
She takes every opportunity to be SO condescending to people - why don’t more people call her out on that?! She’s so rude!

And that person is technically right the social media assistant part of the role shouldn’t require driving or fetching 100 cans of coke. That’s a social media assistant / PA type of crossover role, surely.

Reactions: 26
I just read through all the comments on that post and I don’t necessarily think Louise is wrong for requiring someone to drive given her explanation of the job... the argument that has broken out is that she’s not being inclusive toward those unable to drive or those With disabilities, then another argument has broken out saying ‘read the job description she has said why She needs someone to drive’

...BUT she’s advertised it wrong IMO because when I first glanced at the post (linked) I thought it was a WFH job, ‘social media assistant’ to me means managing, errrmmmm, her social media... creating posts/captions or graphics, something easily done from home... NOT sourcing props or driving Louise around, to me that just sounds like she wants a glorified PA. And she should have been explicit and upfront about that IN THE POST not hiding it away. That’s why the argument/misunderstanding came about

46329B20-C293-41B6-8E4C-8A1715F31CDB.jpeg

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.