Louise Pentland #13 Soft office slob, cake in her gob, we MUST respect her job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @lhb120 for the title and also @FakeSmile

Recap:
- Somehow blended families and divorces are linked to.....vitamins?
- She has a "side hustle" where she re-sells jewellery that she buys from ebay and possibly from charity shops
- She ate full sized chocolate cake in her car
- The hot tub was sold because it was too costly for her and replaced with some crappy string lights and new pavers
- She hinted at Zoe Sugg's pregnancy a few days before Zoe announced it
- She has also did something similar but with Fleur De Force
- Zoe may have blocked Louise from her private instagram
- We got a sneek peek of Pearl's chore list which includes "no whinging"
- Her ensuite was renovated
- She moaned on about how hard it was to be a single mother even though she never parented alone. Darcy's dad (Matt) has always been a very active part in Darcy's life and she has/had nannies
- Liam HAS to respect that her job yields more money
- The girls got a trampoline and shockingly, it wasn't #gifted
- Darcy's birthday necklace cost about £389 with a genuine diamond but it easily could've cost either £1000 or £1500, depending on the type of gold plating
- Nothing quite says Happy 10th Birthday like a coco pops advert
- Darcy's birthday vlog recap
- She admitted to writing her first book to get back at her American ex, Drew. She even sent it to him to show him how successful she is
- She hopped on the "baby names I love but didn't use" trend about 3 years too late and promoted the video non-stop for 3 days
- Most of the baby names in question are god awful and of course she had to make another passive aggressive comment towards Pearl
- Life update vlog recap
- Louise, sweetie. Have you forgotten that you're engaged to a "good egg" named Liam?
- Times #1 Best Selling Author who is terrible at spelling
- A face reveal of her American ex boyfriend, Drew. The one she always moans on about even though she's engaged and their relationship was short-term and ended over 5 years ago

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Thanks to @lhb120 for the title and also @FakeSmile

Recap:
- Somehow blended families and divorces are linked to.....vitamins?
- She has a "side hustle" where she re-sells jewellery that she buys from ebay and possibly from charity shops
- She ate full sized chocolate cake in her car
- The hot tub was sold because it was too costly for her and replaced with some crappy string lights and new pavers
- She hinted at Zoe Sugg's pregnancy a few days before Zoe announced it
- She has also did something similar but with Fleur De Force
- Zoe may have blocked Louise from her private instagram
- We got a sneek peek of Pearl's chore list which includes "no whinging"
- Her ensuite was renovated
- She moaned on about how hard it was to be a single mother even though she never parented alone. Darcy's dad (Matt) has always been a very active part in Darcy's life and she has/had nannies
- Liam HAS to respect that her job yields more money
- The girls got a trampoline and shockingly, it wasn't #gifted
- Darcy's birthday necklace cost about £389 with a genuine diamond but it easily could've cost either £1000 or £1500, depending on the type of gold plating
- Nothing quite says Happy 10th Birthday like a coco pops advert
- Darcy's birthday vlog recap
- She admitted to writing her first book to get back at her American ex, Drew. She even sent it to him to show him how successful she is
- She hopped on the "baby names I love but didn't use" trend about 3 years too late and promoted the video non-stop for 3 days
- Most of the baby names in question are god awful and of course she had to make another passive aggressive comment towards Pearl
- Life update vlog recap
- Louise, sweetie. Have you forgotten that you're engaged to a "good egg" named Liam?
- Times #1 Best Selling Author who is terrible at spelling
- A face reveal of her American ex boyfriend, Drew. The one she always moans on about even though she's engaged and their relationship was short-term and ended over 5 years ago
Amazing. Can’t believe how much of this I’d already forgotten!

Reactions: 5
Now I appreciate that Louise's bathroom renovation is not to everyone's taste, but have you SEEN what Devon has done to hers 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I quite like it. 👀 ( scuttles off back to cave )
I mean it would look nicer if it was paired with a really bright white tile, bc the tile looks off white and grubby, but otherwise, meh. I'd love to do a feature like that in my future bathroom!

Reactions: 1
That is awful! Some new tiles may have saved it but it honestly looked better before.

Reactions: 3
Darcy saying “we only want to do it when we want to - you can’t force us” on Louise’s IG story made me giggle lmao

Reactions: 10
She’s currently obsessed with feet. Who wants to tell her her feet are cracked because she’s overweight and the pressure makes feet more likely to crack? Not because ‘she doesn’t have sweaty feet’ 🙄
I didn’t know that! TIL! :)

Reactions: 1
Imagine actually being her so bitter and living in the past. Whatever, nothing a pair of spanx can't fix

Okay so I have found out some gossip, I can’t necessarily promise to the truth but would be very weird if lies although I can’t promise to how much has been exaggerated!
So my best mate is in an emergency force, and has a colleague on Liam’s team. He works in child protection (which really shocked me) and apparently in person Louise is demanding, she’ll call Liam at work to say she doesn’t want to look after the baby or anything like that, she’ll just give him the baby (I’m assuming Pearl) after work instantly because she can’t take it - and the most shocking is that apparently she had a night nurse for the whole time she had Pearl as a proper baby. I wasn’t sure if she ever mentioned it but yeah...apparently she’s very snooty. I’m sure we can all see that though.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
As sad as that is, it doesn’t surprise me. I think Pearl is awesome, she’s got a proper personality!

Reactions: 15
I bet they both feel tit knowing they’re only together for Pearl. Maybe that’s why Louise resents her so much.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.