Louise Pentland #13 Soft office slob, cake in her gob, we MUST respect her job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno... she does go on about Drew a lotttttt. A lot more than she gushes about Liam

Long time fan of Louise but started going off her about 2 years ago... haven't really been following her channel. I have never ever heard of a drew though! Any videos you could point me in the direction of please? :)

Long time fan of Louise but started going off her about 2 years ago... haven't really been following her channel. I have never ever heard of a drew though! Any videos you could point me in the direction of please? :)
You may know him as the “American boyfriend” she would bang on about for a while. I don’t think she ever confirmed his name but people worked it out

Reactions: 1
He’s in one of Hazel’s vlogs from 2015 where they’re at Google, I think it’s linked somewhere on this thread, maybe?!

Reactions: 3
You may know him as the “American boyfriend” she would bang on about for a while. I don’t think she ever confirmed his name but people worked it out
I dont even recall her having an American BF! Have I been living under a rock?!

Hey new here! what's this about a semi dumping? used to love Louise back in the peak zoella days as she was a newly single mother and i could relate, as my mam brought me up alone but then it came out she had a nanny and was winning awards like mum of the year etc so unsubbed lol

Reactions: 3
AB9D23FC-5560-4A13-95F1-7E7A53A9A6D3.png

@ye_fab - this was early in Louise and Liam’s r’ship, they weren’t getting on and he dumped her. I’m sure she spoke about it somewhere too but unhelpfully I don’t know where, she essentially begged for him back. We speculated at the time that Louise falling pregnant with Pearl was what forced the two to stay together

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
View attachment 608898

@ye_fab - this was early in Louise and Liam’s r’ship, they weren’t getting on and he dumped her. I’m sure she spoke about it somewhere too but unhelpfully I don’t know where, she essentially begged for him back. We speculated at the time that Louise falling pregnant with Pearl was what forced the two to stay together
I’ll always be wondering what semi dumped even means
I’m not sure how it would be mean though? Surely if it’s just not working it’s better to call it off..?

Reactions: 5
I’ll always be wondering what semi dumped even means
I’m not sure how it would be mean though? Surely if it’s just not working it’s better to call it off..?
I’m sure semi dumped just means dumped but they got back together quickly because of Pearl 😂 no semi about it she was dumped

Reactions: 20
Hey new here! what's this about a semi dumping? used to love Louise back in the peak zoella days as she was a newly single mother and i could relate, as my mam brought me up alone but then it came out she had a nanny and was winning awards like mum of the year etc so unsubbed lol
Darcy’s dad also played a massive role in D’s life and they shared custody, which she would fail to mention when she was labelling herself as “single mother”.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Re: ballet, Darcys on her grade 1 which I think would explain why the other girl is so much more advanced.

and re: Darcys dad - Matt still has 50/50 custody. I think their co parenting is admirable, and something to be proud of - not quite the single mother life!

Reactions: 12
Re: ballet, Darcys on her grade 1 which I think would explain why the other girl is so much more advanced.
I was a bit shocked to see she's only at grade 1! I'm sure normally they do that at around 7/8? My daughter is 6 and will be moving up to grade 1 soon

She's not a natural dancer, which is fine! I did dancing for 15 years and was never amazing, but I wish Louise would drop this 'dance mom' personality.. its just a hobby for Darcy, Louise!

Reactions: 15
I was a bit shocked to see she's only at grade 1! I'm sure normally they do that at around 7/8? My daughter is 6 and will be moving up to grade 1 soon

She's not a natural dancer, which is fine! I did dancing for 15 years and was never amazing, but I wish Louise would drop this 'dance mom' personality.. its just a hobby for Darcy, Louise!
Exactly - it’s great that Darcy has a hobby & social outlet which she enjoys, but most kids who grow up to be ballerinas start professional training as young as 9. *That’s* where you’ll find the ‘dance moms’, not at a grade 1 exam held in your daughter’s primary school. Also can’t help but think that Darcy will be a bit embarrassed by the videos Louise uploads of her dancing - she looks really cute, but she’s clearly not a natural dancer, the videos aren’t especially flattering. They’re a nice thing to have privately to look back on as a family, not something that should be broadcast to millions of people.

Reactions: 18
Exactly - it’s great that Darcy has a hobby & social outlet which she enjoys, but most kids who grow up to be ballerinas start professional training as young as 9. *That’s* where you’ll find the ‘dance moms’, not at a grade 1 exam held in your daughter’s primary school. Also can’t help but think that Darcy will be a bit embarrassed by the videos Louise uploads of her dancing - she looks really cute, but she’s clearly not a natural dancer, the videos aren’t especially flattering. They’re a nice thing to have privately to look back on as a family, not something that should be broadcast to millions of people.
Completely agree, my daughter is a natural dancer (I know I'm biased as her mum but she is on the competition team for her dance school so I reckon she is decent) and I would never dream of posting videos of her dancing on the Internet or turning my daughters hobby into my whole personality! I can't imagine how embarrassing it would be for the kids to know thats out there. I only ever share videos with close family members

I do worry about Darcy as she approaches high school age and her mum posts very embarrassing videos/pictures of her. I wish she'd realise Darcy is a preteen and stop treating her like a 5 year old

Reactions: 12
Darcy clearly isn't a child superstar, which is totally fine, anyone should be able to do anything they enjoy no matter the natural talent, but Louise is giving off the vibes that she wants her to be a child prodigy and use her and ballet as her latest fad to market her channel and get #ads

Reactions: 9
This forced dance mom persona Louise has now is slightly disturbing. Why must Darcy’s hobbies be posted all over social media? Why can’t she just let her daughter enjoy ballet? Oh, I know! It’s because she might be gifted free leotards and dance equipment.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The bashing of Darcy’s dance skills here is a bit weird to be honest. No one cares if your own kid is a better dancer, if she’s enjoying herself, who cares if she’s a “natural” at it or not?

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.