Louise Pentland #13 Soft office slob, cake in her gob, we MUST respect her job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she is complaining about waking up with running and sore eyes... they are covered in makeup! ahhhhhg it kills me that she doesn't wash it off before going to bed

Reactions: 33
she is complaining about waking up with running and sore eyes... they are covered in makeup! ahhhhhg it kills me that she doesn't wash it off before going to bed
yes, I nearly put that in her ‘what else could I do’ box... um, try washing your face??

Reactions: 9
I do wonder about the night nanny stuff. I mean, a baby crying is going to be loud enough that it’ll wake you up anyway and disturb you. And then you just lie there, awake, listening to the baby cry and a stranger deal with it? If you’re woken up anyway...

Reactions: 16
I just blocked her. I unfollowed her ages ago but she keeps popping up on my ig explore page. Her weird orange filter & crazy eyes from her latest child Labour ad tipped me over the edge

Reactions: 6
Okay so I have found out some gossip, I can’t necessarily promise to the truth but would be very weird if lies although I can’t promise to how much has been exaggerated!
So my best mate is in an emergency force, and has a colleague on Liam’s team. He works in child protection (which really shocked me) and apparently in person Louise is demanding, she’ll call Liam at work to say she doesn’t want to look after the baby or anything like that, she’ll just give him the baby (I’m assuming Pearl) after work instantly because she can’t take it - and the most shocking is that apparently she had a night nurse for the whole time she had Pearl as a proper baby. I wasn’t sure if she ever mentioned it but yeah...apparently she’s very snooty. I’m sure we can all see that though.
WE NEED ALL THE GOSS

Reactions: 5
😬why does she always talks about pearl as if she is a monster.
See her newest post (don’t know how to insert it): „who doesn’t love a little snuggle? Ooff pearlie-girlie, when she is in the right mood gives the best squishes…“

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Why hasn’t anyone got the heart to tell her boomerangs are OUT

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her stylist for that shoot pulled some great pieces for her. Wished would would dress more like this.
I think her hair looks gorgeous like that too! I personally think she’s a really pretty woman, but she clearly doesn’t know how to dress/do her hair/makeup properly.

Her stylist for that shoot pulled some great pieces for her. Wished would would dress more like this.
I think those pieces look nice in the sense that they fit her shape - she looks slimmer. i Also love her hair. But I dont like the black outfits. Maybe it’s because we are so used to seeing her in light colours?

I think her hair looks gorgeous like that too! I personally think she’s a really pretty woman, but she clearly doesn’t know how to dress/do her hair/makeup properly.
Yes! That straight hair looks great on her!

Reactions: 4
yesss came here to say I LOVE the outfits in her photoshoot. They are much more flattering than her usual choices. IMO she typically dresses with too "much". She always has patterns, color, jewelry, curled/colored hair, bold makeup, busy handbag. She looks soo lovely with some of that toned down and you actually see HER not her clothing. I think Louise is very pretty and I think that shines through so much more with the simpler style.

(and I don't even think those style choices were "simple" necessarily, but much more basic than she typically dresses)

It’s true! And it looks more her age and not big toddler clothes

Reactions: 2
It's an interesting conundrum. I agree she looks good in the outfits from the stylist but it doesn't necessarily go with her message. If she doesn't feel conformable in them because it's not 'her' then doesn't really matter if she looks good or not. The message is about how you feel and wear what YOU want, not what you think society wants you to wear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.