Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kewpie

Not Louise yet again chiming in on "is university worth it" - from someone who essentially won the lottery.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

openbook1

VIP Member
Is anyone else a member of Louise's reading page on FB? I am and actually quite like it. Louise would post on it from her brand FB page but yesterday a post suddenly popped up from her personal account saying she has since deleted her branded FB page.

This is part of the post she shared about deleting the branded page...
"A couple of things:
I decided to deactivate because my brain is SO cluttered. There are so many platforms, so many things to update, so many things to manage that I felt like FB didn't need to be one of them. Everything I shared on that page is on my insta, youtube or website. Also, there were a lot of accounts following that page that were either dead or a bit weird and everyone deserves to feel safe online yanno?"

Uhm... so she acknowledges there are weirdos and says she has too many pages to manage, yet she is ok with her 10 (?) year old daughter having an Instagram account with THOUSANDS of strangers following her?? She needs to get her priorities straight.

Reactions: 40

fidgetjo

VIP Member
in the Q&A on Darcy’s page she says shes going to wear a tutu and do a dance at Louise’s wedding?
If I went to a wedding and the brides child did a ballet performance for the guests I’d be so uncomfortable having to pretend it was good / enjoyable and that it wasn’t the most awkward thing in the world…

• Haha

judgeydrudgey

Chatty Member
She’ll either pretend it never existed or a few months/years down the line someone will ask in a q&a and she’ll say that it was just for fun for Darcy but a few “bad eggs” ruined it 🤣

• Haha

fidgetjo

VIP Member
It's the parents fault not to take care of children's teeth. Never the kid's. The same way if a 5 year has cavities whose is responsible for that? Never the kid, always the parents. And as Louise has such a big fear of dentists maybe that is affecting her daughter.
I don’t think Darcys teeth are bad because they haven’t been taken care of. It very much looks like she was simply born with not straight teeth. No matter how little care you take of your teeth they’re not suddenly going to become not straight. Not taking care of them usually means cavities wnd losing teeth.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Noscrubs

Darcy starts secondary school next September and she’s still being dressed like a 3 year old Victorian child. 😭

• Wow
Reactions: 36

Luceelou

I find it odd that she claims to be the equivalent of super mummy yet has only had 2 children...and with 2 different men...
how many children do you have to have to be considered super mummy? Just wondering if I could never reach the dizzy height of super mummy as I have one kid.

• Heart

ladylulu

I must have missed her saying her business situation was attainable to everyone as some sort of encouragement. She likes to use her past office job as some sort of working woman bona fides. Didn't her and Matt get family money help with their first house? And didn't she very quickly stop working to have Darcy and do crafts and DIY around the house? Being a SAHM in a house at 25 b/c you have enough money not to go back to work and starting a blog and then YT channel in your free time that just happens to catch the wave of early YouTube is all luck and privilege. If they weren't in the financial spot for her to be a SAHM and she'd had to go back to that office job after having Darcy I doubt her blog would have gotten started. "If I can do it so can you". If I can swan around my big house filled with tat and coast as a content creator than you, young working mum without family money, you can totally take a hobby you don't have time for and turn it into money bags. Trust me, I'm a #girlboss and you can be too. Toodlepip.

• Haha
  • Heart

Mooncalf

VIP Member
Her brand deal with Facebook must have ended then, remember when she was desperately trying to make Facebook happen and would film videos specifically for there even when clearly nobody used it anymore and went on and on about Facebook marketplace? I'm sure she must have been working with them back then.

• Haha

arty123

Chatty Member
Darcy's account is definitely gone but the private one Matt and Devon created is still there. I wonder if Louise got backlash from her followers after linking that post on her account with Darcy's account? I think some people here even reported her to the NSPCC so maybe she got told to delete it? 😬

oh well though, hopefully the account stays permanently gone.
Watching a spokesman for the NSPCC right now on BBC news about how dangerous online media especially Instagram is. Pretty sure it's behind the child's account being taken down. There is no way Louise could have carried on as an Ambassador for them after the backlash against this! Poor Darcy has yet again had to put up with a misjudged idea from her mum! All that hype, all those balloons, all that disappointment! Oh Louise, when will you learn that social media is not real life and followers are not your friends! Let Darcy be a kid who likes to dance, end of! Also had to give up on the London vlog, her and Carrie Hope Fletcher were like two old ladies!!! No ageism meant!!

Reactions: 35

bubbletea90

Louise just linked Darcy’s school’s insta on her stories??????? I’ve followed Louise for so long but this just crosses a line… All of these videos all over the internet of a child who cannot consent, who has no privacy… 2.7 million followers watching videos of her dancing, seeing where she goes to school… this is actually very scary

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

Noona

It's getting ridiculous now. Ballet is not about playing dress-up and posing for f*cking photos. I shouldn't be surprised that her Dad and his wife are at it too, but I am.

I danced from age 2 until 18, when we could no longer afford the extra classes for my sister and I (doing pointe at the time, so we both had an extra class a week). I remember family trips to Rose Street in Edinburgh for new ballet shoes, which even at the time, I knew was a great expense for my parents. I had ballet posters all over my bedroom walls, rather than NKOTB! My birthday cake every year had those tiny little ballet figures on. I had a ballet book from our local library which I pretty much constantly owned, returning it only to take it out again (I once ate some of a tissue because I read in it that was how ballerinas stayed thin, it would fill them up, so they wouldn't need food 🤦‍♀️). Deep down I knew I wasn't good enough for it to be my career, but I was dedicated nonetheless and loved my weekly classes.

I recall wearing a tutu (in my day, literally a pair of pants with layers of net your parent made) once or twice when I was younger. Exams and classes you wore your branded leotard. The shows we put on...well I got to be a frigging rat in The Nutcracker, so that involved grey leggings with a tail sewn on and our teacher got us charity shopped tops (I was very into fashion and appalled as I wanted to wear a pretty dress (!!!) not a mustard oversized shirt and sequin waistcoat). Another year I was a pirate, plastic sword, choreographed fight....what I'm saying is, it isn't a life of fancy frilly tutus and I'm quite disgusted at the amount of money being spent on this little vanity 'project'. The DJD Instagram isn't about sharing her passion for dance, how thick does Louise think we are? It's about getting lots of likes, getting free shit, looking Insta perfect. There's been no talk of substance, it's just "don't I look pretty in this pretty place" kinda stuff. I see no passion for dance or anything remotely informative, it's all performative. I see passion for trying to be an influencer, at 10 or however old D is, which is just not right, but with a Mum like that...!

• Heart
Reactions: 33

TapToBoreMeRigid

VIP Member
The thing that gets me is that when all the stuff about JKR's transphobia came out, Louise said that she didn't want to spoil the fun for Darcy, which I do understand. But why is she still continuing to accept freebies and promote things which do still give her money? Especially when she's already experienced these things a good few times already?
Because she's a bad egg.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Jam-sandwich

Chatty Member
She’s finally addressed the removal of Darcy’s page (is this the first time she’s acknowledged it?)

20F4E61F-13A0-4910-94F9-696FBEE12E36.jpeg

(sorry, edited to blur out the other commenter’s name/pic, I forgot initially!)

• Haha
Reactions: 32

LylaJovana

I'd quite like Louise to be on Strictly just to see her call the judges very bad eggs indeed when they don't give her a standing ovation and 10s across the board on week 1.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

simbi123

Yea I thought it was really odd when she said 'I can't wait to edit these photos'

Like the photos aren't happy memories or anything, just a product

Reactions: 31