Louise Pentland #13 Soft office slob, cake in her gob, we MUST respect her job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But being a landlady shows us just how much money she has that she has multiple properties and she’s all about being #relatable

Reactions: 14
I assume she didn’t do much more landlady content as she probably did get hate for it. Lots of people hate landlords/ladies as it means houses which could have been affordable to buy are all taken up by them and everyone has to keep renting.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Even though I enjoyed Louise’s renovation videos, she was a bit pretentious about it. It felt as if she used the videos to brag about being a new landlady and that’s probably why she got some negative responses.

Probably didn’t help that she was very insistent about renting to a single mother. That her dream tenant was someone she could save 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Sell the bleeping house at an affordable price if you want to support someone trying to get a home

Reactions: 18
I just can't watch her at all why she's doing the whole dance 'mom' darcy ballet obsession thing.

Reactions: 6
Hasn’t she always said she wants to go on Strictly?

Mentioning it left, right and centre on social media hasn’t worked so now she’s going to insert herself into the dance world and make sure everybody knows about it. Is leeching off the whole “dance mom” thing another desperate attempt to try to get on the show?

Reactions: 22
Hasn’t she always said she wants to go on Strictly?

Mentioning it left, right and centre on social media hasn’t worked so now she’s going to insert herself into the dance world and make sure everybody knows about it. Is leeching off the whole “dance mom” thing another desperate attempt to try to get on the show?
Omg. Clever ! She's mentioned it for years. Way before Joe was on it

Reactions: 10
Seems like lady Louise is finally allowing pearlie a bit of freedom with her clothing & less just frilly floral dresses. This is so cute & fun and bright and Louise says that Pearl requests to wear it so much she’s going to get her it in a bigger size too.
2D5A75A6-7E34-480D-AEF7-9E1C678751D9.png

Reactions: 12
Straight back to making critical comments about Pearl for no reason… like why bother complaining, it’s not that deep.
CF4138E1-C055-47FF-A37F-DD16875E5A51.png

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I was looking for another Darcy on Instagram and found this. Let this child have a HOBBY. I know she’s not promoted it but i found it just by finding someone with the same name?? seems a bit much frankly
That’s too far! A 10 year old should not have an Instagram account even if it’s run by her mum. NSPCC should stop partnering with her. This is the complete opposite of child safeguarding!!

Reactions: 38
I was looking for another Darcy on Instagram and found this. Let this child have a HOBBY. I know she’s not promoted it but i found it just by finding someone with the same name?? seems a bit much frankly
for christ sake. that should be a private account! not public!

Reactions: 17
The stories with Pearl made me smile. I love her rainbow dress and all her rings 😍 Maybe I shouldn’t admit it but one of my dc had one of those pushchairs and honestly, I hated it when it came out with us and was so glad when they got bored of it, so I get where she is coming from with that!

That dance account for Darcy should absolutely be private.

Reactions: 13
For those that don’t follow her this is from an insta story where she feels sweaty and says sarcastically “I really hope my ex bfs are watching this”.

Is she actually kidding? Pretty sure none of your exes give a tit Louise. 🤣

She wasn’t with any of the lads post-Matt for more than a month or two and I don’t think married-off Matt is remotely interested either! so why is she still thinking about them let alone referencing them aloud on Instagram 🙈

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
This is actually disgusting. Let the poor child have privacy, Matt hadn't said anything yet?

Reactions: 8
Isn't becky her cousins wife? Do we think they've split? Just with her referring to her as a friend, and normally she would mention her being family. She mentioned recently that people close to her had separated.

Reactions: 1
Louise calling her grandma ‘old grandma’ probably isn’t the endearing nickname she thinks it is. Also anyone noticed that every time she mentions her she has to say ‘she’s still with us‘ ...like ok?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.