Louise Pentland #12 Forced engagement in every sense, can one really be that dense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also Louise saying in the comments “people may not want to be fat but it’s harder than you think” whilst simultaneously posting a video of her eating a whole cake with her hands in a supermarket car park 🤣 I’m fully aware weight loss is a bit of a mission but Christ alive you’re not helping yourself love

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't really understand the point of the video. She says she's 'a bit fat'. Spoiler alert: she's not. I am her size and we are both obese. I decided to take on a personal trainer to work it all off, whilst she sits in her car and eats cake. And that is completely fine. Do whatever you want to, but please do not gloss over the fact that obesity has been a contributing factor to so many people dying this year, just like @tequila06 said.
I also do not quite understand why she is trying to take a stance against a seemingly superficial goal (wanting to lose weight) whilst harping on about buying nice clothes to look nice. They're both superficial. The fact that she states that she's never been short of attention from men only confirms that. So, what was the point of the video? To make fat people feel okay about being fat during a pandemic or to make Louise feel better about being fat during the pandemic?

I think we all know it's the latter. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 27
I don't really understand the point of the video. She says she's 'a bit fat'. Spoiler alert: she's not. I am her size and we are both obese. I decided to take on a personal trainer to work it all off, whilst she sits in her car and eats cake. And that is completely fine. Do whatever you want to, but please do not gloss over the fact that obesity has been a contributing factor to so many people dying this year, just like @tequila06 said.
I also do not quite understand why she is trying to take a stance against a seemingly superficial goal (wanting to lose weight) whilst harping on about buying nice clothes to look nice. They're both superficial. The fact that she states that she's never been short of attention from men only confirms that. So, what was the point of the video? To make fat people feel okay about being fat during a pandemic or to make Louise feel better about being fat during the pandemic?

I think we all know it's the latter. :rolleyes:
This!!! Louise knows that a great deal of her following includes bigger women that can relate to her. But her post wasn’t to make them feel better. She knew they’d all love the video as it validates many of their lifestyles and it would boost her engagement.

Reactions: 9
I've always hated how she wants everything to look good for photos, like why do you care about an 'eyesore' over your kids happiness and fun during lockdown? Like she could have gotten them a big swingset/climbing frame and trampoline almost a year ago when we first went into lockdown and given them some more fun during the summer since we know money isn't an issue, but no, she doesn't want the 'eyesore'
My garden is twice the size of hers. We had a swingset, swing on the tree, big hutch for our pets, trampoline 😂 if you've kids and a garden, the aim should just be wanting them outside as much as possible 🤦🏻‍♀️

Her garden is SO boring. Like there's nothing in it !!

Reactions: 11
Louise is pathetic. We don't have bucket loads of money but made sure our kids under 10 had plenty to do during this time. We are very grateful for our garden and that's what Louise isn't and has never been is grateful. We got a tie swing for the tree which was brought at aldi for £20, we got a second hand (made sure it was safe) trampoline for £30 from gumtree - all it needed was a clean which the kids helped to do, anything water related and my kids are all in. A tent we already had in for the summer which they had picnics in and put toys in, and a paddling pool from eBay for like £15. I got my kids a adventure outdoor kit too from eBay for £15 each and with binoculars and stuff to look closely at bugs and They loved it. I find it so bloody annoying she's a mumfluencer when she quite clearly gets pissed at then for being kids. They are her meal ticket to fame. Im not saying she doesn't love them but it's very clear how irritated she gets if things aresnt ig perfect. Well i hate to tell you Louise kids don't work like that. They shouldn't be used for your work so you can hoard more crap. There should be bits in the garden for them, she clearly said she has idea for a adult part of the garden which is fine, kids shouldn't take over but they do live their too!!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Back in the response to that IGTV.

I agree with pretty much everyone’s response. What annoys me also is that she is quite literally using a “global pandemic” (I say in quotes because she mentioned it about a thousand times) as an excuse for her being unhealthily obese. The AMOUNT of content she has made regarding the amount of food she eats in recent weeks is alarming. The reel with the bars and bars of chocolate on her bed??? (Blaming hormones for her binges) the eating of the entire chocolate cake by HAND in the car??? I cannot fathom it. It’s exactly as was mentioned before she is doing this for engagement - she is aware that she’s part of a group of people that are overweight (and there is nothing wrong with that!) but she is almost using them to gain attention and engagement, and encourage a HUGELY unearthly relationship with food. It’s diabolical.

Reactions: 11
Back in the response to that IGTV.

I agree with pretty much everyone’s response. What annoys me also is that she is quite literally using a “global pandemic” (I say in quotes because she mentioned it about a thousand times) as an excuse for her being unhealthily obese. The AMOUNT of content she has made regarding the amount of food she eats in recent weeks is alarming. The reel with the bars and bars of chocolate on her bed??? (Blaming hormones for her binges) the eating of the entire chocolate cake by HAND in the car??? I cannot fathom it. It’s exactly as was mentioned before she is doing this for engagement - she is aware that she’s part of a group of people that are overweight (and there is nothing wrong with that!) but she is almost using them to gain attention and engagement, and encourage a HUGELY unearthly relationship with food. It’s diabolical.

Agreed 100%!!!

Reactions: 1
Louise is pathetic. We don't have bucket loads of money but made sure our kids under 10 had plenty to do during this time. We are very grateful for our garden and that's what Louise isn't and has never been is grateful. We got a tie swing for the tree which was brought at aldi for £20, we got a second hand (made sure it was safe) trampoline for £30 from gumtree - all it needed was a clean which the kids helped to do, anything water related and my kids are all in. A tent we already had in for the summer which they had picnics in and put toys in, and a paddling pool from eBay for like £15. I got my kids a adventure outdoor kit too from eBay for £15 each and with binoculars and stuff to look closely at bugs and They loved it. I find it so bloody annoying she's a mumfluencer when she quite clearly gets pissed at then for being kids. They are her meal ticket to fame. Im not saying she doesn't love them but it's very clear how irritated she gets if things aresnt ig perfect. Well i hate to tell you Louise kids don't work like that. They shouldn't be used for your work so you can hoard more crap. There should be bits in the garden for them, she clearly said she has idea for a adult part of the garden which is fine, kids shouldn't take over but they do live their too!!!!
That sounds amazing 😂😍😍

Reactions: 2
Yes, Louise only seems to enjoy her kids if they're doing a quiet, crafty activity that she enjoys, she never tries out different things to see what they might enjoy. I'm sure they do like doing crafts with her as kids will do pretty much anything with their parents at those young ages, but Louise almost comes across selfish in the sense that she forces them to do what she wants instead of exposing them to a variety of things.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Oh please, if WW approached Louise for another collab later this year she’d jump at the chance.

Reactions: 3
So Louise has listed a load of people she “knows” who are pregnant (eg Mrs Hinch and Jim Chapman’s girlfriend) and has said there’s also “someone else who hasn’t announced yet” hmmm wonder who it could be.

Reactions: 8
and she's posted another cringeworthy reel, this time she's doing stupid tit around her house in her red carpet dresses 🙃

Reactions: 3
The vlog made me so uncomfortable, I think its worse that she's not done one in a while so it really draws attention to some of her behaviours. The way she interacts with the girls is horrible to watch, she dismisses Pearl constantly which, yeah we all need to do at times we can't be at the beck and call of a 3yo but she just talks over her to vlog? Why is that more important?
The jewellery bit with Darcy, she didn't even trust her to empty the envelope, dragging the stuff away from her so it was in view of her camera. Clearly Louise has no idea about vintage jewellery so why she couldn't just let Darcy decide for herself what was worth reselling is beyond me?
Also who would point out a penis shaped lunch for their kid as some sort of inside joke then give them it anyway? Obviously Pearl has no idea but everyone watching it does, just rearrange it instead of making your kid's lunch a joke for your followers. The burnt bread she gave Darcy was appalling and then really persistently asking if she wanted some tit pasta, forcing Darcy who was trying to be polite into saying no to it because obviously she didn't like it.
The world book day bit was painful. As if she admitted that she reads to her kids so that she doesn't have to play games with them. Also she mentioned more than once in that part that she has written her own books yet weirdly also admitted that she never talks to Darcy about the books she's reading or asks her about them. She's still so young, how can Louise care so little about what she's ready when she herself is an author! Says a lot about the kind of parent she is.
Poor Liam got held up at work and Louise wanted to get some work done so was relying on him to do the bed time routine... its still only 7pm, surely she has at least a few hours after Pearl is in bed to 'work'? Just admit that you didn't want to have to put her to bed, it's got nothing to do with needing to work.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
So Louise has listed a load of people she “knows” who are pregnant (eg Mrs Hinch and Jim Chapman’s girlfriend) and has said there’s also “someone else who hasn’t announced yet” hmmm wonder who it could be.
See, is it just me who thinks, if someone is pregnant and hasn’t announced yet, WHY IS SHE BEING COY ABOUT IT ‘Oooh someone is pregnant’. LET THEM SAY IT IN THEIR OWN TIME. it’s not your news to tell/be coy about/use for engagement. I‘d hate to be her friend cos there’s no guarantee she wouldn’t splash your business around just for the clicks!

Reactions: 39
See, is it just me who thinks, if someone is pregnant and hasn’t announced yet, WHY IS SHE BEING COY ABOUT IT ‘Oooh someone is pregnant’. LET THEM SAY IT IN THEIR OWN TIME. it’s not your news to tell/be coy about/use for engagement. I‘d hate to be her friend cos there’s no guarantee she wouldn’t splash your business around just for the clicks!
yeah especially because it narrows down who it is. I also thought saying “expecting a baby” may have been better than “pregnant” seeing as she tagged Jim in the post!

Reactions: 5
The vlog made me so uncomfortable, I think its worse that she's not done one in a while so it really draws attention to some of her behaviours. The way she interacts with the girls is horrible to watch, she dismisses Pearl constantly which, yeah we all need to do at times we can't be at the beck and call of a 3yo but she just talks over her to vlog? Why is that more important?
The jewellery bit with Darcy, she didn't even trust her to empty the envelope, dragging the stuff away from her so it was in view of her camera. Clearly Louise has no idea about vintage jewellery so why she couldn't just let Darcy decide for herself what was worth reselling is beyond me?
Also who would point out a penis shaped lunch for their kid as some sort of inside joke then give them it anyway? Obviously Pearl has no idea but everyone watching it does, just rearrange it instead of making your kid's lunch a joke for your followers. The burnt bread she gave Darcy was appalling and then really persistently asking if she wanted some tit pasta, forcing Darcy who was trying to be polite into saying no to it because obviously she didn't like it.
The world book day bit was painful. As if she admitted that she reads to her kids so that she doesn't have to play games with them. Also she mentioned more than once in that part that she has written her own books yet weirdly also admitted that she never talks to Darcy about the books she's reading or asks her about them. She's still so young, how can Louise care so little about what she's ready when she herself is an author! Says a lot about the kind of parent she is.
Poor Liam got held up at work and Louise wanted to get some work done so was relying on him to do the bed time routine... its still only 7pm, surely she has at least a few hours after Pearl is in bed to 'work'? Just admit that you didn't want to have to put her to bed, it's got nothing to do with needing to work.
Louise actually reserves a medal for burning a bao bun considering you steam them. You can put them in the microwave for like 1 minute.
Can someone gift her some cooking classes? Being a bad cook is fine but almost being proud you can't cook tit for your kids is weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.