Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
I was annoyed at her Dad for only giving Louise the videos now! Nearly 30 years later! You would have thought he would have looked for footage for Louise after she died to offer a little girl comfort, or for her wedding, big birthdays etc. To have them in the loft for all that time and never even bother to look I think is so selfish and inconsiderate of him. I would have been annoyed if I was her so good on her so for not seeing it from my bitter point of view. I could understand if her mum was a touchy subject and he felt like he might have upset her by bringing her up but its the opposite, she tries very hard to keep her mum alive in her heart and mind so he has acted terribly imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 73

fwooper

VIP Member
Someone on the Zoe thread pointed out that Louise has done this before - she tweeted Fleur De Force 'good luck for tomorrow' the day before her c-section which she hadn't made public. It's seriously not okay, people keep details of their pregnancy private for a reason. Weird how she seems obsessed with proving that she was privy to info about other people's pregnancies.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 73

Scandalous_Purpose

Zoe removed Louise from her private Instagram yesterday so I don’t think Louise will get any information any sooner than anyone else now

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

CatHun

VIP Member
Louise is that cock on the comments of a pregnancy announcement that puts, so glad the secret is out... so glad you knew first, Zoe still blatantly doesn’t want to be your mate though does she?
EB2C27CE-6300-438D-B5AC-EFD20923862F.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

maiamoo22

She binned off her hot tub because of the yearly costs being too much, yet she pays up to 5k for temporary christmas decorations???? make it make sense!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
Devon moaning about not hearing about it being fancy dress at Darcy's school is Matts fault. He works at her school and would have known before parents were notified about their being a fancy dress day.
this. Just because Louise is her mam doesn’t mean she automatically has to buy the costume. Matt works at the school Darcy goes to and it was clearly a day Darcy was going to be with them, why didn’t he organize it himself?

Reactions: 45

flopsymopsy

VIP Member
There was NO NEED for Louise to comment on the baby boom when she did, she could have waited and said it after zoe did her announcement. But no. She wanted to say it so she could hint at someone else so we would all think “oooooh Louise knew about Zoe first”. Twat

Reactions: 44

PinkBogeyBreath

Chatty Member
Darcy is wearing the ugly necklace in Devon’s photo of her.
Devon is a funny bugger isn’t she? The clothes are a gift from “her grandparents” but the necklace is from “her mums house”. Her mums house gave her it? 🤣 why didn’t she just write that the necklace is from her mum? Ishoooooos.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

kittypaws

VIP Member
Boys:
Knight
Dash
Percy
Apollo
Cosmo
Walt
Quentin
Jett
Atlas
Aspen

girls:
Penelope
Violetta
Opal
Florence
Lacey
Lyla
Vivienne
Rosalie
Lavender
Quinn

She called Pearl a ‘stompy kid’ and compared her to Darcy who was a ‘delicate little bird’ is she for real??
Omg only just seen this list of names and the boys names all sound like fucking reindeers

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Yellowpear

Well that was awkward:

1) Darcy talking about how it took 36 hours for her to be born and Louise talking about how difficult it all was. Give the kid a break from this narrative- it had nothing to do with her.
2) Darcy and Pearl unwrapping presents and just putting them down again with no interaction
3) Easter eggs wrapped as gifts?
4) Louise being super intense and forcing each moment to be emotional. Exhausting and drained all the fun from the occasion.
5)Louise's passive aggression x 100 to her dad that Darcy seems to have now inherited
6) that question about what the world will look like in 10 years and Darcy's answer of 'it will continue to rot' - so much anxiety put on young shoulders
7) Louise asking what Darcy will look like in 10 years and her answer indicating that she would have a double chin
8) Darcy telling an embarrassing 'savage' story about Louise ( off camera) that clearly pissed her off
9) trashing Pearl - pretty much throughout the vlog.

What a miserable Birthday. My girl will be 10 in a couple of months and I'll use this is a guide for what to avoid...

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow

Lollypopper

Louise was never a single mother, she was mother whose relationship status was single for a while. She never parented alone, I hate those long statuses she does about how she and Darcy struggled on as a team.

2020two

Chatty Member
Ah 😂 Louise Privileged Pentland pretending she can even fathom single parenthood. It's an unfollow from me. I'm a single mum to one year old twins. I am tired. I fear the day I'll have to explain that their "dad" was abusive. I'm scared to go after child maintenance money because I'm terrified he'll use it to try and jump back into our lives. I am living a quiet (rather exhausted) life with my babies hoping I can keep them safe. But by all means Louise preach about your time as a single mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Mooncalf

VIP Member
something about 'no whinging' just doesn't sit right with me, for someone who supposedly works with the NSPCC and does work on the importance of early years, and speaks on her own abuse a lot, surely she'd know that toddlers of Pearl's age probably 'whinge' because they're learning to regulate and express their emotions and need to be guided with this in a supportive way. By putting it on a daily to do list for her implies that they regularly tell her off for it, or tell her to just stop whinging.

Not that I'm saying that they're abusive towards her since I really don't think they are, or that anyone to ever tells their toddlers to please stop whinging is wrong, because it can be frustrating, but to put it on a list of things for her to do each day just seems a bit odd? Also she's 3, she doesn't have the cognitive capacity to focus on a goal that she has to keep up for the whole day, she needs small manageable tasks to build up her self esteem and sense of responsibility, like making her bed or putting away her toys.

Reactions: 42

zeatrix83

VIP Member
She must have so many splinters in her arse from all that sitting on the fence she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

fwooper

VIP Member
Louise is that cock on the comments of a pregnancy announcement that puts, so glad the secret is out... so glad you knew first, Zoe still blatantly doesn’t want to be your mate though does she? View attachment 470033
It's classic narcissist to behaviour to try to reveal someone's pregnancy before they do. If anyone follows the subreddit /r/raisedbynarcissists, there's stories of narcissist doing this shit all the time. It's like a compulsion for them to make the event about themselves - they just have to make sure everyone knows that they knew first. Such a fucked up thing to do.

• Wow
Reactions: 39