Louise Pentland #12 Forced engagement in every sense, can one really be that dense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread! Thanks to @Debbiedownerrrr for the title :)

Recap:

Nothing really eventful happened, however, Lady Lazy Louise:
- Unsurprisingly posted a ton of ads.
- Whinged about lockdown and how much she wants to go back to Disney.
- Took the fam on another trip to Center Parcs. How fun.
- Decided to take a break from instagram in January but in reality, she never left.
- Celebrated Pearl's 3rd Birthday and posted affiliate links to all the gifts she bought.
- Called herself the breadwinner and said Liam "has a passion for his own career which he's doing well in". How sweet and supportive!
- Started posting about her "fittybitty" and then proceeded to post two cringe vids to clarify its not an ad for fitbit and she is not a "fitfluencer".
- Posted her engagement story on Youtube which includes Liam bribing her with a bag of maltesers so he could get in the house.
- Continues to use that god awful filter on Instagram.
- Keeps borrowing her neighbours dog.
- Showed off her thrifted wardrobe which only highlighted her awful fashion sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Also will mention that her videos are still stuck in 2012 and she is still wooden af in anything other than vlogs.
Still seems uncomfortable around her children.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And despite having 2.23 million followers, her videos struggle to break 100,000 views

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Also will mention that her videos are still stuck in 2012 and she is still wooden af in anything other than vlogs.
Still seems uncomfortable around her children.
She’s very formal with her kids & doesn’t seem to have much fun with them other than quiet organised activities

Reactions: 14
She’s very formal with her kids & doesn’t seem to have much fun with them other than quiet organised activities
yes, the only activities she seems to join in with are sitting down quietly, making bracelets and things.. i think its sad when the girls want to dance and louise just sits there filming herself instead :confused:

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Late to the party but I’ve just watched the engagement video. She could NOT let Liam just tell a story without constantly butting in! Constantly showing the world what a control freak she is

Reactions: 14
Did she just... use three seperate divorces (hers and TWO of her dads as she mentions her sister and her step siblings) to sell... vitamins?

Screenshot_20210222-202552_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210222-202544_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I'm so confused about what blended families has to do with vitamins.
Maybe she had the whole 'blended family for the perfect coffee blend' pitch all done for when she was pretending to like coffee last year and then just used it when the vitamin company came calling.

Reactions: 10
I've not posted on this thread before but I just watched Louise's engagement video and had to come on and say something (sorry it's probably all been covered in the previous thread). The whole thing is quite clearly an unmarked ad!?

She even has an affiliate link added at the bottom and they manage to say the word engagement ring and talk about the ring wayy more than is natural even in a video about an engagement.

My bet is that they got the ring free and/or have been paid a considerable lump sum to promote it on her socials AND then they will go on to earn a pretty penny from anyone who clicks on that link and buys.

I mean, that is fine, it's how she makes her money but she shouldn't be so shady about it!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Louise is like the wife from Truman show. Only more pushy with ads and more annoying and infuriating. I cant imagine being her children not knowing if and when you will be propped up for her ad shoots. 😩😧 i can imagine the photo album when they are older, flicking through and seeing whatever brand logo taking centre stage. It's actually tragic.

Reactions: 11
even her story about Darcy going back to school pushes a Swarovski bracelet (which is bleeping hideous)

Reactions: 3
What’s this new ‘side hustle’ about her having a bit of a vintage shop to sell things?? She doesn’t know ANYTHING about actual vintage items or retro or even what antique means! She painted two tables a few dresses from eBay and bought a job lot of jewellery and now thinks she is an expert! Jesus wept!!!

Reactions: 12
What’s this new ‘side hustle’ about her having a bit of a vintage shop to sell things?? She doesn’t know ANYTHING about actual vintage items or retro or even what antique means! She painted two tables a few dresses from eBay and bought a job lot of jewellery and now thinks she is an expert! Jesus wept!!!
It sounds like she buys vintage jewellery from a charity shop or fb marketplace then sells it in a fancy vintage shop to make a profit. I hope I'm wrong but knowing Louise, I doubt I am. I'm not sure about anyone else but I personally hate the trend of rich people buying cheap things in charity shops then selling them for a profit. It seems like such a gross way to make money and I think it's a pathetic thing for Louise to do considering her financial status...

Reactions: 23
It sounds like she buys vintage jewellery from a charity shop or fb marketplace then sells it in a fancy vintage shop to make a profit. I hope I'm wrong but knowing Louise, I doubt I am. I'm not sure about anyone else but I personally hate the trend of rich people buying cheap things in charity shops then selling them for a profit. It seems like such a gross way to make money and I think it's a pathetic thing for Louise to do considering her financial status...
Cue post saying the profits go to “charity”

What is with her and posting so many cringeworthy reels? Is she trying to go viral or something? 😬 😬 😬

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.