Louise Pentland #12 Forced engagement in every sense, can one really be that dense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really Louise. You claim to be number 1 parent creator but you are cutting grapes the wrong way!!!
108759C7-86DD-4512-B9EF-1E438EFB4D95.png

Reactions: 4
I can't stand the way she talks over/ignores Darcy for the sake of the camera.

Reactions: 6
Halfway through the new vlog and she's being weird about spending 1000 on the hottub a year like 'we worked out it was costing us this much and that money could be spent better elsewhere' ...isnt this the same woman who started renting out an office in the MIDDLE of a pandemic?
At one point she points to the half painted garden fence and is like 'Liam started this last summer but then his work got really busy so its not been finished' and at no point over the last year did you think to finish it whilst you were at home 'working'?

Reactions: 29
There was this one section in her vlog where she talks about reading and she sort of described it really lacklustre, something along the lines of how she only reads to her kids because it's easy and low effort but tricks them into thinking they've had loads of quality time and she prefers it to having to play an imaginary game with them

Like jesus christ Louise way to sound like actually spending time with your kids is a chore

Also Pearl is growing up to be such a cute little child, she clearly LOVES playing imaginary games, you could tell from the vlog, and she was also quite clever and funny, I loved that she told Louise to ask her to eat more of her chicken just so that she could say she's already eaten it all
Omg yes, Pearl is such a character 😂😂

Halfway through the new vlog and she's being weird about spending 1000 on the hottub a year like 'we worked out it was costing us this much and that money could be spent better elsewhere' ...isnt this the same woman who started renting out an office in the MIDDLE of a pandemic?
At one point she points to the half painted garden fence and is like 'Liam started this last summer but then his work got really busy so its not been finished' and at no point over the last year did you think to finish it whilst you were at home 'working'?
Why didn't she paint it ??? Liam is a bleeping frontline worker!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
The same person who spends $5k a year on temporary/rented Christmas decorations 😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
A grand a year is less than £100 a month, I’m not saying it’s not a lot of money but for Louise this is peanuts. The woman spends £5 grand on Xmas decorations for a month of the year. If you don’t want the hot tub that’s absolutely fine, but don’t pretend it was for financial reasons! It’s insulting to people who are actually struggling and would use that £1000 to feed and clothe their family

Reactions: 20
It’s all clearly one big build up to whatever “exciting thing” is happening over on the home account soon. Get ready for more ads for whatever it ends up being. As if Louise actually cares about how much a hot tub costs to run when she spends that amount on cheap tat from charity shops every other month!

Reactions: 5
We used to have a hottub when I was a teen. They are great at first, a real novelty and you use it a lot. But after a while, you use it less and less, and it's still running, costing money and you realise you don't use it enough for it to be worthwhile. So when the pump on ours broke, we didn't get it fixed and got rid of it. The reason she's got rid of it is simply they don't use it - because like everyone, the novelty wears off. It's not about money, not when you spend the money she does on renting Christmas decorations.

Most people would be better off with one of those naff inflatable ones, but you need about a week preperation to get it warmed up.

Reactions: 6
Tbh I have young kids and having a hot tub would piss me off in the summer lol then getting in and out, soaking wet in the house, having to watch them while in it.. uhhh lol

Reactions: 4
oh my the whole i’ve finally caved and bought a trampoline part of her vlog ‘i thought it would be an eyesore then remember this garden is for everyone’ guess we now know why there’s no kids stuff in the garden

Reactions: 9
I can’t even get through the whole or her latest Instagram video, her voice is so patronising. “You don’t have to lose weight, we’ve been through a global pandemic”....yeah and that’s fine, you also don’t have to sit in your car eating a whole family sized chocolate cake with your hands. I agree that there’s too much focus everywhere right now on losing the lockdown weight, but still feel that Louise should be using her platform to promote a healthier lifestyle. A lot of people haven’t survived the pandemic and obesity was a contributing factor. There’s a reason why obese people have been moved up into a higher risk category. If this pandemic has taught me anything it’s that I want to be healthy enough to still be alive for my family for years to come.

Reactions: 29
I can’t even get through the whole or her latest Instagram video, her voice is so patronising. “You don’t have to lose weight, we’ve been through a global pandemic”....yeah and that’s fine, you also don’t have to sit in your car eating a whole family sized chocolate cake with your hands. I agree that there’s too much focus everywhere right now on losing the lockdown weight, but still feel that Louise should be using her platform to promote a healthier lifestyle. A lot of people haven’t survived the pandemic and obesity was a contributing factor. There’s a reason why obese people have been moved up into a higher risk category. If this pandemic has taught me anything it’s that I want to be healthy enough to still be alive for my family for years to come.
Shes not fat because of the pandemic anyway, she’s been obese for years and years and years.

Reactions: 12
oh my the whole i’ve finally caved and bought a trampoline part of her vlog ‘i thought it would be an eyesore then remember this garden is for everyone’ guess we now know why there’s no kids stuff in the garden
Yeah what a weird detached way to talk about your 'household' that was, she made it sound like she was sharing with flatmates! She also made it sound like someone (Liam?) had possibly had a word about the garden being for the kids as well.

Reactions: 8
I want to comment on it so bad.
Half my family is obese. My grandad could barely walk. He needed a knee replacement but to have it done he needed to lose weight, which he couldn't do because he couldn't move.
(Sadly he got cancer around this time and passed away).
My dad, who is ACTIVE and doesn't really eat that bad (yes really) is currently having a heart bypass after having a heart attack.

The can all duck off with this fat and healthy bullshit. If your weight is caused by what you are putting in your mouth (I'm excluding medical conditions) then you need to change it because no matter how many trots around the housing estate you do with your fitty bitty, you are at higher risk of medical complications.

I'm sitting here saying all this being skinny fat. I eat like tit and don't exercise and I'm changing that.

Fat people should NOT be shamed, but we shouldn't sit here and act like that lifestyle doesn't come with issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Yeah what a weird detached way to talk about your 'household' that was, she made it sound like she was sharing with flatmates! She also made it sound like someone (Liam?) had possibly had a word about the garden being for the kids as well.
It wouldn't surprise me if he had, he seems to care more about the kids than she does at times (e.g. telling her to cut a smaller piece of cake for Pearl because she went to cut a huge one) and I think he appreciates that they're kids and not just tools for getting Instagram likes

Reactions: 5
I want to comment on it so bad.
Half my family is obese. My grandad could barely walk. He needed a knee replacement but to have it done he needed to lose weight, which he couldn't do because he couldn't move.
(Sadly he got cancer around this time and passed away).
My dad, who is ACTIVE and doesn't really eat that bad (yes really) is currently having a heart bypass after having a heart attack.

The can all duck off with this fat and healthy bullshit. If your weight is caused by what you are putting in your mouth (I'm excluding medical conditions) then you need to change it because no matter how many trots around the housing estate you do with your fitty bitty, you are at higher risk of medical complications.

I'm sitting here saying all this being skinny fat. I eat like tit and don't exercise and I'm changing that.

Fat people should NOT be shamed, but we shouldn't sit here and act like that lifestyle doesn't come with issues.
I agree with this 100%. Seems like it’s already kicking off in the comments, someone has said we shouldn’t normalise being ‘fat’ as being overweight should be taken seriously. Someone has replied to say “stop attacking others”. I don’t think there was anything “attacking” about the comment, and this is the problem with every negative comment about obesity being misconstrued as fat shaming. Making fun of somebody or being horrible to them because they are overweight is fat shaming. But stating that obesity is serious is NOT fat shaming.

Reactions: 11
I've always hated how she wants everything to look good for photos, like why do you care about an 'eyesore' over your kids happiness and fun during lockdown? Like she could have gotten them a big swingset/climbing frame and trampoline almost a year ago when we first went into lockdown and given them some more fun during the summer since we know money isn't an issue, but no, she doesn't want the 'eyesore'

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.