Louise Pentland #12 Forced engagement in every sense, can one really be that dense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Louise's post about a pregnant friend was almost definitely about Zoe right? She probably just wanted to feel like she was cool for knowing something before everyone else. I hope the speculation caused by Louise's post didn't make Zoe feel like she had to announce sooner than she wanted to.
I am super happy for them tbh. Suspected it after louises post, so I too hope it didn’t push anything

Reactions: 10
Louise is that cock on the comments of a pregnancy announcement that puts, so glad the secret is out... so glad you knew first, Zoe still blatantly doesn’t want to be your mate though does she?
EB2C27CE-6300-438D-B5AC-EFD20923862F.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Louise is that cock on the comments of a pregnancy announcement that puts, so glad the secret is out... so glad you knew first, Zoe still blatantly doesn’t want to be your mate though does she? View attachment 470033
Yeah that was really crappy of Louise to post them. Would be bad enough if it was someone in her private life who was pregnant, but to hint publicly that your friend in the public eye is pregnant is gross. Like I said, Louise just wanted to feel special that she knew first.

Reactions: 34
If I were Zoe then I wouldn’t tell her anything else in advance, maybe a day before at the most but that’s really a breach of trust on something massive. I’m thrilled for Zoe and Alfie, I hope they don’t use the baby for views and ads like Louise does. But Alfie distanced himself and Zoe from the SacconeJoly’s and has said he doesn’t approve of family channels so I doubt it, with all that being said, I think it will be Alfie who decides that Louise is no longer to be trusted. I think she really shot herself in the foot with this one, she comes across really badly

Reactions: 35
I bet Louise has already given Zoe a step to step guide on how to exploit your small child for money 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Haven’t watched Louise for years since she met new ( old man ) man in fact glad to see nothing has changed same tit different day how on earth do folk follow these fake greedy advertisers for years at what point dies the penny drop ?
Influencers exploit their families to engage with followers who they then exploit with their ads/affs they live their best life by leeching off their friends, chums, army followers, fans.

Reactions: 6
Louise is that cock on the comments of a pregnancy announcement that puts, so glad the secret is out... so glad you knew first, Zoe still blatantly doesn’t want to be your mate though does she? View attachment 470033
She is a spiteful cow. This makes her look terrible. I hope Zoe didn't feel pressured to announce cause of that post.

Reactions: 19
There was NO NEED for Louise to comment on the baby boom when she did, she could have waited and said it after zoe did her announcement. But no. She wanted to say it so she could hint at someone else so we would all think “oooooh Louise knew about Zoe first”. twit

Reactions: 44
I wonder if Zoe will have a baby shower after lockdown ends and give Louise a pity invite hoping she won't come 😬

Reactions: 5
Anyone else think Louise is gonna have another baby now Zoe’s announced? The cynic in me can see her trying to get pregnant at the same time to get back in with her and restart the whole chummy routine

Reactions: 28
I think Louise is going to be so jealous about this - not because she wants another baby but because she knows Zoe will take her parenting crown if Zoe wants to

Reactions: 25
It's classic narcissist to behaviour to try to reveal someone's pregnancy before they do. If anyone follows the subreddit /r/raisedbynarcissists, there's stories of narcissist doing this tit all the time. It's like a compulsion for them to make the event about themselves - they just have to make sure everyone knows that they knew first. Such a fucked up thing to do.

• Wow
Reactions: 39
It's classic narcissist to behaviour to try to reveal someone's pregnancy before they do. If anyone follows the subreddit /r/raisedbynarcissists, there's stories of narcissist doing this tit all the time. It's like a compulsion for them to make the event about themselves - they just have to make sure everyone knows that they knew first. Such a fucked up thing to do.
Also her insta reply “welcome to the mums club” so again reaching to make it about Zoe joining a club Louise is already in

Reactions: 22
I think Louise is going to be so jealous about this - not because she wants another baby but because she knows Zoe will take her parenting crown if Zoe wants to
100% this - regular media interest in Zoe will uptick again now, and she will get every brand deal on the planet thrown at her, when Lou has been struggling to break into it for YEARS. It will be a right kick in the teeth to see it be so effortless for zoe

Reactions: 16
I hate that she just posted that story just to make it clear that she knew and not to say EEEE CONGRATS ZOE AND ALFIE! like normal people would do. She’s such a narcissist 🙄

Reactions: 21
I have a lot of hope for Zoe and Alfie in that they won’t exploit their child, I’m sure they’ll have a lot of parenting content and may do ads for kids stuff but I can’t see them laying their baby next to some gummy vitamins for a picture 👀 I hope that they treat their child like just that, a child, and it highlights how much Louise exploits her own two kids

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.