Louise Pentland #12 Forced engagement in every sense, can one really be that dense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she really expect people to stop doing their job (that she booked them to do knowing it would fall on a day where she has to ‘work’ with silence) just so she can have her ego stroked and arse licked in peace?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does she really expect people to stop doing their job (that she booked them to do knowing it would fall on a day where she has to ‘work’ with silence) just so she can have her ego stroked and arse licked in peace?
Bet she loved telling them that she was having a call with Richard and Judy.

Reactions: 1
The vlog made me so uncomfortable, I think its worse that she's not done one in a while so it really draws attention to some of her behaviours. The way she interacts with the girls is horrible to watch, she dismisses Pearl constantly which, yeah we all need to do at times we can't be at the beck and call of a 3yo but she just talks over her to vlog? Why is that more important?
The jewellery bit with Darcy, she didn't even trust her to empty the envelope, dragging the stuff away from her so it was in view of her camera. Clearly Louise has no idea about vintage jewellery so why she couldn't just let Darcy decide for herself what was worth reselling is beyond me?
Also who would point out a penis shaped lunch for their kid as some sort of inside joke then give them it anyway? Obviously Pearl has no idea but everyone watching it does, just rearrange it instead of making your kid's lunch a joke for your followers. The burnt bread she gave Darcy was appalling and then really persistently asking if she wanted some tit pasta, forcing Darcy who was trying to be polite into saying no to it because obviously she didn't like it.
The world book day bit was painful. As if she admitted that she reads to her kids so that she doesn't have to play games with them. Also she mentioned more than once in that part that she has written her own books yet weirdly also admitted that she never talks to Darcy about the books she's reading or asks her about them. She's still so young, how can Louise care so little about what she's ready when she herself is an author! Says a lot about the kind of parent she is.
Poor Liam got held up at work and Louise wanted to get some work done so was relying on him to do the bed time routine... its still only 7pm, surely she has at least a few hours after Pearl is in bed to 'work'? Just admit that you didn't want to have to put her to bed, it's got nothing to do with needing to work.
Yeah I found it strange she was calling him, unless she had a zoom meeting. But it just reminds me of before when she said she dreads 4-5pm because it feels like it drags. So just felt like she was being needy again. I couldn’t watch the engagement video because she kept butting in with the “we like a bit of that don’t we?” She still reminds me of David Brent everything feels like a badly fleshed out persona

• Haha
So Louise has listed a load of people she “knows” who are pregnant (eg Mrs Hinch and Jim Chapman’s girlfriend) and has said there’s also “someone else who hasn’t announced yet” hmmm wonder who it could be.
I think this was a really tasteless thing for Louise to do. It’s causing so much speculation about who it could be, I’ve already seen people repost it on various threads. It might not even be an influencer. But it makes me so uncomfortable when people speculate about pregnancy when we don’t know what’s happening behind closed doors. Imagine for whatever reason you couldn’t conceive and then saw loads of people wondering if you could be pregnant due to Louise’s post. Regardless of who’s pregnancy it is or how close Louise is to that person it’s disrespectful of her to post it.

Reactions: 34
I don't really understand the point of the video. She says she's 'a bit fat'. Spoiler alert: she's not. I am her size and we are both obese. I decided to take on a personal trainer to work it all off, whilst she sits in her car and eats cake. And that is completely fine. Do whatever you want to, but please do not gloss over the fact that obesity has been a contributing factor to so many people dying this year, just like @tequila06 said.
I also do not quite understand why she is trying to take a stance against a seemingly superficial goal (wanting to lose weight) whilst harping on about buying nice clothes to look nice. They're both superficial. The fact that she states that she's never been short of attention from men only confirms that. So, what was the point of the video? To make fat people feel okay about being fat during a pandemic or to make Louise feel better about being fat during the pandemic?

I think we all know it's the latter. :rolleyes:
This video and the comments!! One person suggested that we should not normalise obesity (which i agree with completely) and she got so much abuse for even suggesting people be careful about their weight. I couldn't quite believe the response from Louise and her merry band of followers!!
Personally, I gained weight in Lockdown 1 because i was UNHEALTHY! Drinking every evening, takeaways most nights etc. By lockdown 2, I decided to go plant based and work on myself. Guess what, both my mental and physical health improved. Shouldn't that be encouraged? Work out a bit with your "fitty bitty" and see both physical and mental improvements!
I was never overweight and never have been so i can see why perhaps i should keep my opinions to myself...i'd love to eat burgers and chips every day but guess what, thats not going to make me happy in the long run!

I cannot believe the state of her bedroom after she had those women round to tidy it up and organise everything.

Reactions: 11
I cannot believe the state of her bedroom after she had those women round to tidy it up and organise everything.
Lol same. The fact she literally does duck all every day and her house can be that much of a tip is beyond me.

Reactions: 9
I think this was a really tasteless thing for Louise to do. It’s causing so much speculation about who it could be, I’ve already seen people repost it on various threads. It might not even be an influencer. But it makes me so uncomfortable when people speculate about pregnancy when we don’t know what’s happening behind closed doors. Imagine for whatever reason you couldn’t conceive and then saw loads of people wondering if you could be pregnant due to Louise’s post. Regardless of who’s pregnancy it is or how close Louise is to that person it’s disrespectful of her to post it.
With this in mind as well - imagine if you were the friend who she was talking about (and I guess you’d know it was you if you’d told her and she’s not listed you) and you lost the baby?? I know sometimes people don’t announce pregnancies until a certain point due to a lot of reasons, but this can be one of them. I think if that were me and I wasn’t ready to announce it, I definitely wouldn’t want a ‘friend’ making hints just for engagement.

Reactions: 15
I’ve not watched her videos in months but I need to go find this video of her eating an entire cake in a supermarket car park. The very idea makes me want to be sick but morbid curiosity got the better of me 😂😂

A big thing I've noticed with Louise since she has being pushing herself as a 'mummy' personality is that it just doesn't suit her at all. It's not a problem if she's not super mum but wish she'd stop acting like one and actually enjoyed her kids more. She seems pissed off at them a lot and I get the feeling she'd like to be the main star off this whole thing but doesn't have the traction to do it. It's just easy money using Darcy and Pearl.

Reactions: 23
A big thing I've noticed with Louise since she has being pushing herself as a 'mummy' personality is that it just doesn't suit her at all. It's not a problem if she's not super mum but wish she'd stop acting like one and actually enjoyed her kids more. She seems pissed off at them a lot and I get the feeling she'd like to be the main star off this whole thing but doesn't have the traction to do it. It's just easy money using Darcy and Pearl.
I think you're totally right with this, this is exactly it - remember that time when she wasn't showing Darcy as much and wasn't showing Liam at all and she literally described her channel as 'it's the Louise show but Darcy may feature in the background a few times as she is a big part of my life.' She really tried to push it being all about her and not feature her kids, but then clearly realised that the big money was when she featured her kids so changed her mind.

Reactions: 16
I think you're totally right with this, this is exactly it - remember that time when she wasn't showing Darcy as much and wasn't showing Liam at all and she literally described her channel as 'it's the Louise show but Darcy may feature in the background a few times as she is a big part of my life.' She really tried to push it being all about her and not feature her kids, but then clearly realised that the big money was when she featured her kids so changed her mind.
It doesn’t help that she’s got the personality of an old potato, she’s so unbelievably boring. Darcy and Pearl are the only interesting part of her life so she needs to use them for content otherwise she’d have nothing to talk about. I bet she wishes that she didn’t create a separate “home” account, it would at least give her something to talk about on her main account instead of showing how messy her house is and eating whole cakes in the car.

Reactions: 12
It doesn’t help that she’s got the personality of an old potato, she’s so unbelievably boring. Darcy and Pearl are the only interesting part of her life so she needs to use them for content otherwise she’d have nothing to talk about. I bet she wishes that she didn’t create a separate “home” account, it would at least give her something to talk about on her main account instead of showing how messy her house is and eating whole cakes in the car.
The before and after she just posted was such a reach, all she did was make her bed and move her tripod.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wtf her latest insta post about Darcy and home schooling.... why the duck has she hash tagged great attitude?? She's put "she has had a #greatattitude" ermmm WHAT? What am I missing here why is this a thing?

Reactions: 7
The way Pearl asked if she was in the way when they were filming the jewellery bit. Wonder how many times she's been told before to get out of the way when mummy's filming :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 31
The before and after she just posted was such a reach, all she did was make her bed and move her tripod.
Did anyone notice, or have you noticed when she films in the bedroom there's a picture if her and Liam, a big picture of Liam and Darcy, and one of a younger Darcy but there doesn't seem to be on of Pearl?
She's not subtle with the favoritism 😂

Reactions: 8
So Louise's post about a pregnant friend was almost definitely about Zoe right? She probably just wanted to feel like she was cool for knowing something before everyone else. I hope the speculation caused by Louise's post didn't make Zoe feel like she had to announce sooner than she wanted to.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.