Louise Pentland #12 Forced engagement in every sense, can one really be that dense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of her ex - look what I found from an old 2015 vlog (on Hazel Hayes channel) !!

Video footage of “Louise’s American Friend” Drew at the youtube space, and then out to dinner with them!
Just seen in the description bar of said vlog, he’s named!

EDIT: okay so I was really slow on this American man whole debacle and only clocked onto it afterwards. I am such a Liam fan, from what we see of him he comes across so lovely. That said (and sort of speaking from experience) if my ex was that hot I’d definitely still think about what could have been.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.