Louise Pentland #12 Forced engagement in every sense, can one really be that dense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone summarise her newest YouTube video because I really can’t face watching it
Came here to say the same thing.

But here goes:

1. the whole fam had covid in january but they're okay.

2. the world is opening up and the internet feels like a better place and she found the internet last year really hard because everyone was on edge.

3. decluttering blah blah

4. seeking counselling re: decluttering

5. new website no one cares about.

6. launching a product in the summer.

7. darcy and pearl going to ballet.

8. wants to go on holiday.

9. forced positivity ''new zest for life'' blah blah..

God I can't believe I typed this out, watched at 2x speed. boring.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Imagine being homeless and finding out some patronising, pathetic snob getting help for having too much stuff. #hardlife

Reactions: 3
Imagine being homeless and finding out some patronising, pathetic snob getting help for having too much stuff. #hardlife
Eh, I don’t really understand the argument that just because someone has a harder life, those with more shouldn’t sort their life out.

Louise has serious issues so she should bloody address them. She has the means to do so, so why not?

She probably needs to address a lot more than having too much crap, but for the sake of her daughters, any therapy she is a good thing in my eyes.

Reactions: 22
Eh, I don’t really understand the argument that just because someone has a harder life, those with more shouldn’t sort their life out.

Louise has serious issues so she should bloody address them. She has the means to do so, so why not?

She probably needs to address a lot more than having too much crap, but for the sake of her daughters, any therapy she is a good thing in my eyes.
Big agree here
I actually liked this video a little. Boring as hell for sure but I’m glad she addressed that she does have problems and that getting help for this is something she’s going to do. She addressed it somewhat casually and didn’t click bait the title.
I really hope she sticks to this and fully partakes in therapy. Best of luck to her

Reactions: 10
Let's say she gets the therapy. I bet you she will still slag her dad off. I bet she still uses her daughter's for content and I bet you she still hires yes men because she can't take criticism and take accountability of her own actions. I thought the book she published mum life was about closure. She even spoke with people at nspcc so it's not like she hasn't got round the clock access to these helplines and thearapists the amount of adults last year that committed suicide because they were not having their mental needs checked upon is shocking. Those statistics are God awful and there are still those suffering in silent. This woman has the time, money and a support network 24/7.

Reactions: 2
Tbh I think Louise openly talking about getting therapy and recognising her behaviours that are verging on hoarding is a good thing. She has her faults of course, and she does a lot of things I don't agree with like how Darcy performs for ads, but it's clear she still has a lot of emotional issues associated with bereavement and she has been through things no child should have to experience, and I think being open about areas she needs to seek additional support for is great to see.

Reactions: 11
Let's say she gets the therapy. I bet you she will still slag her dad off. I bet she still uses her daughter's for content and I bet you she still hires yes men because she can't take criticism and take accountability of her own actions. I thought the book she published mum life was about closure. She even spoke with people at nspcc so it's not like she hasn't got round the clock access to these helplines and thearapists the amount of adults last year that committed suicide because they were not having their mental needs checked upon is shocking. Those statistics are God awful and there are still those suffering in silent. This woman has the time, money and a support network 24/7.
I’m sorry but I don’t understand your argument.

Louise getting therapy doesn’t affect anyone else’s access to mental health help? Those figures are terrible yes, but they’re nothing to do with Louise?

Yes, she’s a total knob, I’m in agreement there. That doesn’t mean that she shouldn’t even bother trying to sort herself out, especially since she has children who willl be directly affected by her issues.

I hate that I’m essentially defending her here but honestly, her saying she’s doing therapy again is the best decision she’s made for herself and her entire family for a very long time. I don’t think anyone who actively seeks to improve their mental health should be criticised for it. It’s a huge shame not everyone has the money and access to help that she has, but that’s not her fault - are you saying she shouldn’t get herself help privately because other people with worse issues can’t afford to do so? Sorry again but I don’t see the logic in that.

Reactions: 29
I’m sorry but I don’t understand your argument.

Louise getting therapy doesn’t affect anyone else’s access to mental health help? Those figures are terrible yes, but they’re nothing to do with Louise?

Yes, she’s a total knob, I’m in agreement there. That doesn’t mean that she shouldn’t even bother trying to sort herself out, especially since she has children who willl be directly affected by her issues.

I hate that I’m essentially defending her here but honestly, her saying she’s doing therapy again is the best decision she’s made for herself and her entire family for a very long time. I don’t think anyone who actively seeks to improve their mental health should be criticised for it. It’s a huge shame not everyone has the money and access to help that she has, but that’s not her fault - are you saying she shouldn’t get herself help privately because other people with worse issues can’t afford to do so? Sorry again but I don’t see the logic in that.
You’re on point. It’s been a tough year for SO many people. You can’t pick and choose who gets what when it comes to mental health. People have different thresholds for what they can and cannot handle. It’s not a black and white area.

I think Louise definitely is tone deaf, but I think her mental health journey is a lifelong one that we do not have a full picture of

Reactions: 11
Yep thats fine. Maybe I am just bitter and cold. I dont know, It's just my own opinion. I'm just different in how I go about things. I have had different experiences too in the sense of personal and also been near those who have been affected not just by last year but previous in regards to mental health and issues with other spectrums. Its just maybe in that sense I've been around those who have been begging for help and been knocked back due to finance or only being given x amount on time or number of slots given or spaces from professionals and I've been around the homeless too I just see things differently. Im sorry if I have come across as heartless.

Yep thats fine. Maybe I am just bitter and cold. I dont know, It's just my own opinion. I'm just different in how I go about things. I have had different experiences too in the sense of personal and also been near those who have been affected not just by last year but previous in regards to mental health and issues with other spectrums. Its just maybe in that sense I've been around those who have been begging for help and been knocked back due to finance or only being given x amount on time or number of slots given or spaces from professionals and I've been around the homeless too I just see things differently. Im sorry if I have come across as heartless.
I don’t think you’ve come across as heartless. I think ALL people need easy access to mental health professionals. Louise has the luxury a lot of people don’t. It is nice that she is sharing her journey, But because she has that easier access it’s not going to sit well with others.

Yeah no, the mental health situation in the UK is tit but that doesn't mean we should shame anyone for seeking health for any reason. I don't care if it's the Queen seeking out mental health support, anyone should have a right to that support. Someone having it worse does not mean you don't have a right to work on your own problems.

Reactions: 13
Yeah no, the mental health situation in the UK is tit but that doesn't mean we should shame anyone for seeking health for any reason. I don't care if it's the Queen seeking out mental health support, anyone should have a right to that support. Someone having it worse does not mean you don't have a right to work on your own problems.
Like I've said maybe it's because I've seen it on a different level or life experience maybe I just am bittersweet towards it. I am in agreement she should be within her rights to access it. I've apologised for my comment. So again it was from my view point on a number of issues ive been awaren in regards to mental health in a different spectrum. I'm sorry.

I do not think Louise is pregnant or planning to have more kids (as she has stated) but the whole video I was expecting a pregnancy announcement! IDK why! Maybe her posting about baby names so much and then a video about "new" things in life.

Reactions: 7
I do not think Louise is pregnant or planning to have more kids (as she has stated) but the whole video I was expecting a pregnancy announcement! IDK why! Maybe her posting about baby names so much and then a video about "new" things in life.
She always baits pregnancy rumours.

I think its fine for Louise to talk about her hoarding. She clearly has a problem, and I think she needs a lot of therapy for many things tbh. I also think its fine for her to still be angry with her dad, but I think she either needs to forgive him or cut him out/reduce content. I actually think what her dad did was awful, and realistically he was complicit in her abuse, he should have protected his daughter. I suspect she will probably always blame him, and maybe needs to come to terms with that

Louise's 2 big YT besties are pregnant, both Marie and Zoe. She'll be feeling left out, gotta get the pregnancy rumour mill turning

Reactions: 12
Not sure how much of a 'surprise' a baby can be to a grown woman who has been pregnant before and successfully managed to avoid getting pregnant for many years after Darcy.
I also hate to defend Louise but I am 30, managed 29 years of not getting pregnant. Got pregnant. And then managed to accidentally get pregnant. I promise it happens.

Reactions: 8
I also hate to defend Louise but I am 30, managed 29 years of not getting pregnant. Got pregnant. And then managed to accidentally get pregnant. I promise it happens.
🙋🏼‍♀️ 3 babies in 3 and a half years over here, 2 of which were not planned and very much a surprise!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.