Louise Pentland #12 Forced engagement in every sense, can one really be that dense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pearl telling Louise that Louise broke her treehouse gave me life. Given that Louise is constantly implying (or outright saying) that Pearl is not delicate šŸ¤£

Reactions: 19
Pearl telling Louise that Louise broke her treehouse gave me life. Given that Louise is constantly implying (or outright saying) that Pearl is not delicate šŸ¤£
and she didnā€™t subtitle that part šŸ¤£

Reactions: 5
1. The awful filter still being used.
2. What ladder are you climbing, Louise? Your career peaked about 7 years ago.
3. Again going on about how she earns more money... doing duck all!
ā€˜Liam has to respect that my job earns more money.ā€™

SHE JUST COULDNā€™T RESIST THROWING THAT IN.
Also saying ā€˜Liam has to respect...ā€™ sounds so bossy. Poor man should run for the hills

Reactions: 26
ā€˜Liam has to respect that my job earns more money.ā€™

SHE JUST COULDNā€™T RESIST THROWING THAT IN.
Also saying ā€˜Liam has to respect...ā€™ sounds so bossy. Poor man should run for the hills
Itā€™s funny how Liam has to respect her job and yet she shows no respect to his at all.

Reactions: 23
Thread suggestion:

Louise Pentland #13 poor Liam has to respect her job because she earns more than a few bob

Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion:

Louise Pentland #13 poor Liam has to respect her job because she earns more than a few bob
Changed slightly?

Louise Pentland #13 soft office slob, cake in her gob, we MUST respect her job

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
From her stories the last few days it seems that Louise's idea of parenting is supplying her children with a steady stream of snacks and screens.
I don't think she'd be able to handle another child added into the mix (even though she only has Darcy half of the time!). I think she might be daydreaming about it though, especially now that everyone around her is having children too. She's becoming irrelevant if she doesn't keep up with the others.

Louise Pentland #13 Lazy parent, no longer relevant, yet still very arrogant

Reactions: 17
Louise Pentland #13: Wants to name her son Apollo, what a shame her contentā€™s hollow

Reactions: 12
Louise Pentland: toddlers are her 'favourite age' but Darcy still takes centre stage.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yeah I find sharing the gifts a bit tone deaf šŸ˜¬ also the sheer amount of cakes and biscuits, I know it sounds bitter but think of the food waste šŸ˜©

Reactions: 7
How tacky of her to show off her birthday gifts on instagram šŸ˜¬
I thought influencers had gotten the message years ago that showing off gifts is tacky?

I know a couple of them were from her friendsā€™ companies, so fair enough, but frame it rather like ā€œif youā€™re looking for lovely biscuits as a gift, I got these from xxā€ rather than ā€œlook at all this stuff I got!ā€

Reactions: 2
sorry if this was already discussed a few pages earlier, but i just watched the start of the How Ya Been? podcast that Louise is in. does anyone know who that american lad she was ā€œin loveā€ with is?

sorry if this was already discussed a few pages earlier, but i just watched the start of the How Ya Been? podcast that Louise is in. does anyone know who that american lad she was ā€œin loveā€ with is?
Oh my god is she still banging on about that American man? It was YEARS ago and they werenā€™t even a couple as far as I remember. There were rumours his name was Drew, unless that was someone else? Iā€™m sure someone with a better memory than me can tell you.

Reactions: 8
Oh my god is she still banging on about that American man? It was YEARS ago and they werenā€™t even a couple as far as I remember. There were rumours his name was Drew, unless that was someone else? Iā€™m sure someone with a better memory than me can tell you.
hahaha she is indeed! she said she was in love with him and thought sheā€™d be the one to change him unlike all the other girls, then she got back to the UK, downloaded tinder and 6 months later she was pregnant with Pearl šŸ˜‚ thanks for the background on it!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Poor Liam
This is so bizarre to me. I get wanting validation, and I love it when other women compliment me or ask where an outfit is from etc. But I couldnā€™t give a duck if other men find me attractive, I have a partner who does, and thatā€™s all that matters!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.