Louise Pentland #12 Forced engagement in every sense, can one really be that dense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her blog is just one giant awkward BRAG and feels aimed at businesss, not followers. At the top she even has a little rolling thingy that says ‘Hello! BBC! Lorraine!’ - all stuff she’s done presumably. SO CRINGE.
Oh to have the confidence of this basic witch 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her blog is just one giant awkward BRAG and feels aimed at businesss, not followers. At the top she even has a little rolling thingy that says ‘Hello! BBC! Lorraine!’ - all stuff she’s done presumably. SO CRINGE.
You’re so right - this is definitely aimed at businesses aka potential #ADs...none of her followers (even the oldie but goldie fans 🤢) want to constantly hear about how many books shes “written” or the cringe tv segments shes done in the past. she is so greedy!!

Reactions: 8
After 10 years as a loyal sub, I'm done. I even sat through the terrible Katie snooks era. But I couldn't make it through that fashion tips video.

Instructions on how to put a dress on? Advice to wear what you want? Groundbreaking stuff.

Plua, the pop ups and captions.. she's trying to be a Lorraine segment and it's cringe as duck.

Reactions: 15
Thread title suggestion: Louise Pentland #13 Stop trying to make Lorraine your next career move, it's not going to happen.

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion

Louise Pentland #13 Stop trying to get on Lorraine, your career has gone down the drain.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
If you really hated the box under the bed, cover it with the caption and we’d never know. duck off with your faux relatable bullshit.
Lol, I remember we said this exact thing would happen when she first showed off the girls’ bedrooms!
Also why bother bringing attention to the box under the bed, boohoo it’s not Instagram worthy SO WHAT! If you hadn’t have pointed it out louise I’d never have noticed it?!

Reactions: 13
If you really hated the box under the bed, cover it with the caption and we’d never know. duck off with your faux relatable bullshit.
I came here just to say this!!! I am so fed up of her pointing out what isn’t “insta worthy”, just piss off Louise!

Reactions: 8
Whenever I've seen her on TV she comes across as so uncomfortable and self-conscious as well as dated. Like I could see her on some prissy shopping channel from way back in the day but on a segment on This Morning or even Lorraine? Absolutely not. She has zero ability to relate to viewers or put them at ease and just isn't enjoyable to watch! And as for the Strictly dream? She wouldn't last a day in training! Can you even imagine? Even if she did by some miracle manage it she'd be so unlikeable and unknown she'd get voted off in week one. She also has all the grace of a sack of spuds and so there's no chance of any dance ability helping her through. I don't even know why she's so desperate to do it other than the obvious sequins and sparkles and feeling like she's some sort of household name okay I've answered my own question but she'd hate every minute!

Reactions: 14
She just looks at the bin collectors when she's forgot to put the bin out and thinks "oh well" and oh well is how she feels about her body. Yes, because while the litter in the bin is rotting for another week or two you can just put it in spanx, a nice frilly dress, tie a bow round it and its ready for a night on the town. Wow oh well sounds like she's lost all motivation 😕

In terms of the timeline, they met on Tinder in the Summer of 2016.
In a main channel video on October 14, 2016, she announced that she was in a new relationship with a 40-year-old man named Liam. On June 14, 2017, she announced that they were expecting their first child together.
Based on Pearl date of birth, January 2018 she was conceived in April, March 2017 perhaps!
So definitely not a long relationship before the baby!
Oh my God. April is Louise’s birthday. Pearl is probably the result of a birthday shag.

'Fasion rules'

couldn't even check the spelling of the actual title of your video?
Is it just gonna be her banging on about skinny jeans and side partings again? Not even like that’s an original topic.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
'Fasion rules'

couldn't even check the spelling of the actual title of your video?
She really needs to get some consistency with her stuff too. One minutes she’s going for the “wear what you like, forget the rules” don’t care what people think angle and the next she’s worrying about a box under her bed not being insta worthy. Make up your mind, Louise!

Reactions: 5
Why would you pay a builder to knock down walls etc, isnt it a massive 4 bedroom modern build??

Reactions: 2
Why would you pay a builder to knock down walls etc, isnt it a massive 4 bedroom modern build??
Yea! There’s no logical reason she would have needed to knock down any walls or change the layout.
Plus the bedroom Darcy is now back in was once Darcys bedroom before so I don’t know why she’s acting like it’s this huge dramatic thing. I never understood why she swapped them anyway as Pearl was so little she wasn’t ever going to be left alone playing in that big bedroom anyway.

Reactions: 1
Yea! There’s no logical reason she would have needed to knock down any walls or change the layout.
Plus the bedroom Darcy is now back in was once Darcys bedroom before so I don’t know why she’s acting like it’s this huge dramatic thing. I never understood why she swapped them anyway as Pearl was so little she wasn’t ever going to be left alone playing in that big bedroom anyway.
I think they still have the same rooms, just different beds? Either way this feels like something she should have seen coming when she moved in.

Reactions: 2
I think they still have the same rooms, just different beds? Either way this feels like something she should have seen coming when she moved in.
Ah that makes more sense kind of. However does this now mean that Pearl the 3 year old has a full double bed to herself? 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.