Louise Pentland #12 Forced engagement in every sense, can one really be that dense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she did, i remember in the months leading up to announcing she was pregnant Liam was due to move in, and then all mention of him or moving in disappeared and then he started getting mentioned again and shortly after she announced she was pregnant, and later on she has mentioned Liam tried to break up with her at one point and it kinda seemed like they broke up and then found out she was pregnant. Not sure how much of a 'surprise' a baby can be to a grown woman who has been pregnant before and successfully managed to avoid getting pregnant for many years after Darcy.
That's such a great basis for a relationship.

It’s funny how Liam has to respect her job and yet she shows no respect to his at all.
I remember when they got together she kept talking about his job in a way that made it really obvious what type of job it was, so someone literally just googled his first name + presumed job and found him. And it became a big drama because evil gossip forums are compromising his safety!! But if she'd just said "this is Liam" and never mentioned his work nobody would have cared.

Reactions: 6
I live very close to them and see Liam at the gym all the time, twice this week. He’s obviously very interested in fitness part of his job too... you’d hope he could run off on her. He looks so sweet

Reactions: 13
I don't follow Louise much anymore. How long was she with Liam before she got pregnant and was it on purpose? Also, has she said when she's getting married?

Louise
You’re ENGAGED
stop wishing for other men to come along
Ya look desperate and ungrateful
She sounds like a guy my husband used to work with. He would speak down to his ex-wife in front of her, to anyone that would listen. Thankfully, she found out he was cheating and got out of the marriage. People with Louise-size egos always think they are irreplaceable. Spoiler alert: You aren't. Reminds me of a quote I saw not too long ago: Be grateful for the things and people you have in your life. Things you take for granted someone else is praying for.

Reactions: 8
I don't follow Louise much anymore. How long was she with Liam before she got pregnant and was it on purpose? Also, has she said when she's getting married?
i don't know exactly but based on posts on here i would say about 5-6 months? and no, she said that liam had "semi-dumped" her before she found out she was pregnant.. i don't think she's planned the wedding much yet

Reactions: 6
i don't know exactly but based on posts on here i would say about 5-6 months? and no, she said that liam had "semi-dumped" her before she found out she was pregnant.. i don't think she's planned the wedding much yet
It's actually a rather painful thing. Liam wanted to end the relationship right before she found out she was pregnant. He obviously stayed to do the right thing but man... The disrespect from Louise is insane. If I had a family member or friend in a relationship like that I would give them a stern talking to.

Reactions: 14
Yeah she got divorced
Only appears to have consistently dated one man, this Drew guy, and when i did the maths it was only for 3/4 months. She actually announced in a video she had a boyfriend and then like a couple of weeks later she had to be like 'he dumped me'

Then she met Liam who seems lovely, was dating him, he was set to move in, then he broke up with her, then she found out she was pregnant and the move was back on.
Can anyone remember how long they were together before he moved in and also when the videos about introducing him to darcy happened in the timeline? I remember thinking at the time good on her as she'd waited at least 6 months before introducing but now im not dure on that time.

Reactions: 2
Yeah she got divorced
Only appears to have consistently dated one man, this Drew guy, and when i did the maths it was only for 3/4 months. She actually announced in a video she had a boyfriend and then like a couple of weeks later she had to be like 'he dumped me'

Then she met Liam who seems lovely, was dating him, he was set to move in, then he broke up with her, then she found out she was pregnant and the move was back on.
Can anyone remember how long they were together before he moved in and also when the videos about introducing him to darcy happened in the timeline? I remember thinking at the time good on her as she'd waited at least 6 months before introducing but now im not dure on that time.
Drew wasn’t the guy who dumped her. Drew was the American guy who apparently cheated on his girlfriend with her for a brief thing. Then she dated the fella who dumped her the week or two after she did a relationship announcement video (lol). Then Liam was her next victim.

Reactions: 5
I haven't watched her in a while as she was annoying me when she kept messaging people who left her comments that weren't to her liking. Just wondering, does she actually wear her engagement ring now? I don't see them getting married.

Reactions: 5
It's actually a rather painful thing. Liam wanted to end the relationship right before she found out she was pregnant. He obviously stayed to do the right thing but man... The disrespect from Louise is insane. If I had a family member or friend in a relationship like that I would give them a stern talking to.
That's not a great way to start a marriage

Reactions: 3
In terms of the timeline, they met on Tinder in the Summer of 2016.
In a main channel video on October 14, 2016, she announced that she was in a new relationship with a 40-year-old man named Liam. On June 14, 2017, she announced that they were expecting their first child together.
Based on Pearl date of birth, January 2018 she was conceived in April, March 2017 perhaps!
So definitely not a long relationship before the baby!

Reactions: 4
I also hate to defend Louise but I am 30, managed 29 years of not getting pregnant. Got pregnant. And then managed to accidentally get pregnant. I promise it happens.
I'm 42, went 12 years after the birth of my last one, was told I was in peri-menopause and was only using one fallopian tube and was effectively barren..... went 9 years, no protection, no scares then fell pregnant out of the blue. I was very much in the camp of anyone who 'falls' pregnant is naive until it happened to naive old me

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.