Louise Pentland #12 Forced engagement in every sense, can one really be that dense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she comes out with a pregnancy announcement in the near future I will be convinced that itā€™s for content only.
Yup, she is struggling for her 'niche', losing followers, mainstream media do not care, baby content is a guaranteed boost at least short term until she gives up this dream she is chasing to be on TV. Im not even sure why she wants it at this point, she always struggled being away from home and getting into mainstream media would mean more of that. Her house makeover is a good start, but she does still seem faintly obsessive over doing what she thinks she should be doing over something she wants.

Reactions: 10
Boys:
Knight
Dash
Percy
Apollo
Cosmo
Walt
Quentin
Jett
Atlas
Aspen

girls:
Penelope
Violetta
Opal
Florence
Lacey
Lyla
Vivienne
Rosalie
Lavender
Quinn
They all sound like Animal Crossing characters, especially the boys ones, she cannot be serious surely?

Reactions: 20
You know what, Darcy is a cute name and I don't really like the name Pearl but it's grown on me. They got really lucky that she gave them 'normal' names.

Reactions: 4
Controversially, I think the name Darcy is worse than Pearl. I absolutely hate it.

Reactions: 23
Boys:
Knight
Dash
Percy
Apollo
Cosmo
Walt
Quentin
Jett
Atlas
Aspen

girls:
Penelope
Violetta
Opal
Florence
Lacey
Lyla
Vivienne
Rosalie
Lavender
Quinn

She called Pearl a ā€˜stompy kidā€™ and compared her to Darcy who was a ā€˜delicate little birdā€™ is she for real??
slightly off topic but iā€™ve just seen Rydel Funk (some celeb on insta that i dont follow) has named her baby son ā€œSuperā€ ....what is it with influencers needing to have the most unique and quirky names?? im not saying baby names have to necessarily be traditional, but come on Louise - Cosmo Pentland???!

Reactions: 2
Name wise, I actually prefer Pearl to Darcy. But it baffles me cos pearl and darcy are nice normal names and then you look at the list of boys names up there šŸ‘†šŸ¼ and they all sound like cartoon names!
Also surprised she likes the name Jet, seeing as thatā€™s Katie Priceā€™s sonā€™s name, I would have thought she sees herself in a different (posher) league to KP.

Reactions: 6
Boys:
Knight
Dash
Percy
Apollo
Cosmo
Walt
Quentin
Jett
Atlas
Aspen

girls:
Penelope
Violetta
Opal
Florence
Lacey
Lyla
Vivienne
Rosalie
Lavender
Quinn

She called Pearl a ā€˜stompy kidā€™ and compared her to Darcy who was a ā€˜delicate little birdā€™ is she for real??
Jeez, let's hope for the kid's sake then that she never has a son

Reactions: 5
I really love the name Darcy and pearl. They are pretty and traditional but not too girly

I think the problem when you've got a relatively big gap between your eldest and youngest is you expect the toddler to act like the 10 year old. The same with Mrs meldrum who talks about poppy like shes a monster. They are both just toddlers, who are maybe a bit more confident than their elder siblings were because they have older siblings to copy. Shes forgotten the toddler years with darcy, its only since Pearl became 2 or so that this Darcy was so sweet and perfect narrative has come to light. She was just as excitable as pearl

Reactions: 11
Why so aggy? Jesus, that commenter could not have been more polite and Louise still had to get on her passive-aggressive bullshit.
To be fair it was kind of a weird question. Asking someone on insta why they used a filter is like asking why there are fish in a pond šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Boys:
Knight
Dash
Percy
Apollo
Cosmo
Walt
Quentin
Jett
Atlas
Aspen

girls:
Penelope
Violetta
Opal
Florence
Lacey
Lyla
Vivienne
Rosalie
Lavender
Quinn

Omg only just seen this list of names and the boys names all sound like bleeping reindeers

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Late to the party but did Louise say that Pearl was a wonderful surprise?!

Reactions: 1
Late to the party but did Louise say that Pearl was a wonderful surprise?!
I think she did, i remember in the months leading up to announcing she was pregnant Liam was due to move in, and then all mention of him or moving in disappeared and then he started getting mentioned again and shortly after she announced she was pregnant, and later on she has mentioned Liam tried to break up with her at one point and it kinda seemed like they broke up and then found out she was pregnant. Not sure how much of a 'surprise' a baby can be to a grown woman who has been pregnant before and successfully managed to avoid getting pregnant for many years after Darcy.

Reactions: 17
Can someone summarise her newest YouTube video because I really canā€™t face watching it

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.