Louise Pentland #12 Forced engagement in every sense, can one really be that dense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also going through old baby clothes on stories this evening!

Reminds me of the Oscar Wilde quote “there is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, not being talked about”

Reactions: 14
She is promoting her baby name video for what seems like the millionth time 😬
View attachment 542553
I think she is just feeling massive fomo seeing all the brand deals new mums get, or younger babies than Pearl. The influencer baby boom is all people seem to be talking about on instagram at the moment!

BUT this is a massive issue I have with content babies, it's like the influencers don't realise that babies grow up into "wild" toddlers and are far less willing to pose for content or be dressed up in #gifted clothes for the gram. If Louise has another baby it'll literally just be because she has fomo.

(Also agree that pearl isn't "wild" at all, she's a very normal child and seems really confident and curious, which is great! Just not instaperfect! Also has she forgotten she wrote a book called wilde like me? Isn't wild a good thing Louise?!)

Reactions: 13
She's got a new novel coming then, in 2022. Time after Time.
The synopsis sounds awful. Also it’s set in the 80s which she was a child during? I can’t imagine she will do good historical research so why set it in a time period you didn’t experience as an adult?!

Reactions: 6
20 baby names!? Does anyone want to summarise the video and list the names here, in all their glory? I don't want to give the video another view (even if it is for the lols)

Reactions: 3
The synopsis sounds awful. Also it’s set in the 80s which she was a child during? I can’t imagine she will do good historical research so why set it in a time period you didn’t experience as an adult?!
I couldn’t get onto the synopsis when she first shared the book news, I thought it was going to be some sort of recollection on her childhood based on the snippet. You’re right though, what an odd synopsis! It reads to me as a young adult/tween type plot with time travelling 😆

Reactions: 3
20 baby names!? Does anyone want to summarise the video and list the names here, in all their glory? I don't want to give the video another view (even if it is for the lols)
Boys:
Knight
Dash
Percy
Apollo
Cosmo
Walt
Quentin
Jett
Atlas
Aspen

girls:
Penelope
Violetta
Opal
Florence
Lacey
Lyla
Vivienne
Rosalie
Lavender
Quinn

She called Pearl a ‘stompy kid’ and compared her to Darcy who was a ‘delicate little bird’ is she for real??

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
The amount of comparing she does with her daughters drives me mad. That happened to my mother during her childhood and my aunt (her older sister) picked up on it and was downright cruel to her. She once told my Mom that the only reason their Grandma wanted to spend time with her is because nobody else in the family could stand her. Spoiler alert: It didn't get any better as they got older. Mom made a conscious effort to keep us girls away from her, especially after my sister came out as a teenager. No way in hell was she going to let my aunt make my sister feel inferior because of her sexuality and you know she would have. I would think Louise might have learned something from all the abuse she experienced growing up. I'm sure her step-mother treated her younger sister like she walked on water and was very cruel to Louise. Why would you want to do that to your own children? More to the point, why doesn't Liam bleeping grow a pair and say something. My husband is a great guy but if I ever spoke about our girls like that on a public forum, he would have some choice words for me. It's just not okay. Telling a child what they are and what they are not can really screw with them on so many levels.

Reactions: 19
Honestly can't believe she is still pushing the baby name video... it was absolutely nothing special compared to some of her videos (Engagement story, holiday vlogs etc) that she doesn't promote half as much. It's obviously some new engagement/PR move but I genuinely think people will have unfollowed because of it!

Also, I clicked onto her Live with Dr Ranj yesterday for a minute or two out of curiosity as she said before she'd had too much 'dutch courage'... her false eyelash was hanging right off and ALL the comments were about that rather than the discussion. Felt so embarrassed for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t think Florence, Penelope and Lacey are especially unique baby names? I know quite a few kids with these names!

Reactions: 10
On her home account today, she posted the garden as she was setting up afternoon tea.. where's the trampoline?! Super expensive to suddenly just disappear?

Reactions: 1
Boys:
Knight
Dash
Percy
Apollo
Cosmo
Walt
Quentin
Jett
Atlas
Aspen

girls:
Penelope
Violetta
Opal
Florence
Lacey
Lyla
Vivienne
Rosalie
Lavender
Quinn

She called Pearl a ‘stompy kid’ and compared her to Darcy who was a ‘delicate little bird’ is she for real??
She is not cool enough for ANY of those boy names. Percy maybe, but Percy Pentland is twee and naff

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I really don’t understand her recent surge in baby content and promotion of it all. she MUST be broody and dropping hints to Liam?

If she comes out with a pregnancy announcement in the near future I will be convinced that it’s for content only.

Reactions: 6
On her home account today, she posted the garden as she was setting up afternoon tea.. where's the trampoline?! Super expensive to suddenly just disappear?
the trampoline will have been removed because it wasn’t ‘insta perfect’ for her ‘tea party’

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.