Louise Cooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is delusional and one of the most selfish people EVER. She is also hitting a nerve when she talks about attending a Covid funeral and suffering without seeing friends when we all know full well she was flouting the rules for the last few months having little dirty weekends around the country. I can’t stand her. I have a family member that is still very much suffering from the after effects of Covid so Louise moaning just infuriates me. She can’t even take care dog rent-a-Coop. She is more interested in what size sheet to rider for her pics 🙄🙄 And the Spotlight happy hour. Unfollowed.

Reactions: 9
The set up in the parent’s lounge with the two sheets and fluffy carpet where she can pose half naked like a low rent Paris Hilton is kind of sad really. I cringed.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion- Louise the bore, using sheets for shoot decor

She really is so boring and cringe 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The belly top and sunglasses outfit yesterday, and it blowing a gale and pissing down 🤣🤣 cringe 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thread title: magic sheet hanging from her mother’s door, please tell Louise she’s not a teen anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is this muppet living in a parallel universe dressing up in sparkly mini dresses and bleeting on she can't wait to wear it out over Christmas. Is she for real on the very day the country is fighting to open the country for Christmas and allow people travel to see loved ones. She an absolute clown and is so far removed from reality it's not funny. Pity she didn't stay in NYC she might have to give up the spoilt child act and grow up a bit she's so selfish and entitled. Time her parents started treating her like and adult and make her stand on her own two feet.

Reactions: 16
She's like the Peter Pan of Instagram!! Does she pencil in above her top lip, I always think it looks really weird?

Reactions: 5
I assumed it was filled? It’s completely out of proportion with her facial features. If you google older pics from 2015 or so it’s more natural

Shes beyond painful at this stage🙈🙈Standing posing in front of a sheet in the house😝Non stop ads of her dressed up to nines in glittery outfits..when we cant go anywhere..very disappointed in her

Reactions: 6
😂 Standing infront of a bed sheet in your Mam and Dad's front room is absolutely the pits to be fair. She needs to just go get a real job now! All she does is exercise, dress to the nines to get coffee or do meals on wheels (although fair play to her on that one). Pose in climate inappropriate outfits and then throw in abit of #ad # spon

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.