Louise Cooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the run down.
Limerick girl, moved to New York to pursue her dream of becoming an influencer. 😐
posted some photos, posted some more photos, brought her dog from Ireland to NY and made him live in a tiny little box apartment alone, where the dog was clearly depressed as duck.
Covid struck and Louise, who really wasn’t living her best life in NY flew home, went to “quarantine“ on a mini break 😬
headed back to her parents and since then has posted a few photos, and posted a few....photos.

moved from rave.

(Restrictions have just been lifted in Ireland, and Louise has made the most of it!)

Louise is a disgrace. Imagine if she became ill and tested positive for Covid. The contact tracing department would have a serious job on their hands in terms of the amount of contacts of hers that they'd have to make contact with, organise testing for,etc. Such a careless and selfish idiot. Living your best life, getting photos for the gram and getting the ride are all that matters it would appear. Should be ashamed of herself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 21
Packing again...
Fully agree with all the above, I was happy that she wasn’t going abroad but just seems to be taking the piss now

Reactions: 12
In one way you have laugh at these bloggers and their ways. One one hand living the high life off galavnting round the country and hopping off Whispering Angel. Then on the other hand, trying to flog a couple of mirrors from their apartment. Did these people ever hear of donating whether it be to charity or maybe even to a friend for their house? Literally would do anything for a few pounds.

Reactions: 13
I know things didn’t go as expected for her. But can’t get over the fact she’s selling all that furniture. Feels like she just bought it. As she said she might have moved in with someone when her lease was up. I wonder was she always intending to sell it even in that case. I enjoyed watching her setting up and decorating the apartment but now just seems like she was wasting her time and money on it?

Reactions: 10
I'd say she intended to take it to her new place. Sure she bought a replacement bed only a couple of weeks before she came home. It doesn't look like she'll be going back to NY anytime soon so I suppose it might be expensive to store all that furniture. I'd say she's lost an astronomical amount of money on the move to the US in general, when you think of visa/lawyer fees, rent, health insurance, furniture.

If you put a pic side by side of Erika’s living room and Louises’ I could not tell the difference. Same decor.

Tommy’s boxers hanging in the background might be the only give away.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I see someone called Louise out on her grand tour of Ireland in the comments of her latest post and Char Casey jumped down their throat defending Louise! I thought the comment was pretty fair tbh. 😂

D17C2F90-4C7F-4E35-BABB-D233543AEE19.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 20
No offence, I don’t care that this is a rave thread.

I wish she’d stayed in her lonely little apartment in New York and let them deal with her and her ignorance and stupidity.

I see someone called Louise out on her grand tour of Ireland in the comments of her latest post and Char Casey jumped down their throat defending Louise! I thought the comment was pretty fair tbh. 😂
Charlotte seems like a lovely person doesn't she? 🙄 I'm so sick of these influencers thinking they can do whatever the hell they like, including speaking to people like that, and it's absolutely fine because they have a following. Delighted Lou got called out but I'm sure she'll just block and delete.

Does anyone know what Charlotte does? She's not an influencer is she? I know she's friends with the Garrihy sisters too; she seems to know an awful lot of well known people somehow.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She's gone very quiet this evening. I'd say she's worried now about being called out so is probably going to keep her travel antics under the radar. The spineless idiot that she is didn't even try defend herself on that post where she was called out.

Reactions: 4
She hasnt sat still for a minute since shes home..galavanying all over fancy freebie hotels with her new fella/photographer🤣 last wk..not a bad life!!

Reactions: 6
She hasnt sat still for a minute since shes home..galavanying all over fancy freebie hotels with her new fella/photographer🤣 last wk..not a bad life!!
And then she needed self care sunday because she'd had such a busy week 🙄 tough life alright!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really enjoyed her content moving to New York etc. but I have to say I don’t think she’s cut out for living there.
When I moved to Australia it was 2.5 years before I saw my family again because I couldn’t afford to fly home for a holiday, it was 3.5 years for my boyfriend. She seemed to have had trips back home and people visiting her left right and centre and still was unhappy and lonely.
I’m all for showing the realistic side to moving abroad and I know all too well about being lonely but you also have to give it a real shot and make a life for yourself.
Same with Retroflame - I’m interested to see how she’ll cope without several trips home this year and her parents visiting her there too

Reactions: 18
I enjoyed the move to New York, she wasn't pretending every day was magical unlike retro flame but what really caught my attention was how much disposable income she seemed to have. She rented in midtown so her apartment was approx $3500- $4000 a month. She replaced a bed after a few weeks, no budget when it came to decorating, flew a dog over and was constantly flying out meeting friends and family. She didn't appear to work much over there so either she had saved a huge amount of money before she went there or else influencers get paid wayyyyy too much for the tiny amount of work that they actually do.

Reactions: 21
I enjoyed the move to New York, she wasn't pretending every day was magical unlike retro flame but what really caught my attention was how much disposable income she seemed to have. She rented in midtown so her apartment was approx $3500- $4000 a month. She replaced a bed after a few weeks, no budget when it came to decorating, flew a dog over and was constantly flying out meeting friends and family. She didn't appear to work much over there so either she had saved a huge amount of money before she went there or else influencers get paid wayyyyy too much for the tiny amount of work that they actually do.
Yes i was baffled how she could afford it all like NY aint cheap & seems to work very little or didnt appear to get much work over there

Reactions: 6
Is it easy to get a Visa for New York? Surely you cant write influencer as your occupation
They all seem to go on that visa for people with an extraordinary talent/ability or something like that.. I would love to sit in on one of the interviews and hear about this special talent 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone any scoop on the fella she stayed in the two hotels with the other day? She only did a Q&A recently and talked about how she was single so either she must have got chatting during lockdown or else an old flame?

Reactions: 10
I wanted to like her NY content, but she hasn’t got the personality to make it exciting, everything down to her voice just seems so dull and uninspiring.

I was bored come January watching her in New York, I felt like I wanted to scream at cooper to ring the bleeping bell when he wanted to piss so we could all move the duck on. 😐
I also wanted to get him on a flight home so he could deal with the onset of depression he was experiencing in the New York cardboard box he was living In.

she’s not interesting enough to vlog, she might be a good clothes horse on Instagram for pretty little thing/ASOS but I was surprised how bad her NY vlogs were once she decorated the apartment 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yeah, Louise really doesn't have the personality for vlogging. There's nothing unique or different about her so her content comes across as dull. Her constantly asking for recommendations of things to watch on Netflix when she was in NYC used to wreck my head too. Just use Google or ask your friends like the rest of us do!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.