Louise Cooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't be feeling too sorry for her, she's managed to get herself a mortgage out of literally doing nothing!!
I do feel for these influencers defo. Would I prefer to have a big ole mortgage and no purpose on life? Or a purpose and still renting (me RN). I'm happy as I am!

Jesus she is non stop with the flogging. That mortgage ain’t gonna pay for itself I suppose

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh jesus, shes on newstalk AGAIN! Wtf! Does she know someone there! Poor Pat Kenny having to engage with the whinge she's become. I just find her so moany!! She also just said part of the reason she got mtg approval was cos she pays tax...huh !?! 🤔🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh jesus, shes on newstalk AGAIN! Wtf! Does she know someone there! Poor Pat Kenny having to engage with the whinge she's become. I just find her so moany!! She also just said part of the reason she got mtg approval was cos she pays tax...huh !?! 🤔🙈
What the heck? What is she on talking about? Like what is the segment theme?!

Reactions: 2

First time making one so apologies if it's not correct. Couldn't see any thread title suggestions on the first page of the most liked and tbh I wasn't arsed going back through all the pages !

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.