Louise Cooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be absolutely cracking up 😂 she hasn’t come on for a moan and a whinge since that time she came across sooo badly and said she had only seen her parents in the last five months 😅 she wasn’t well received with that, so I think she just doesn’t go there anymore with how she’s feeling. Literally all she does is pose, pilates and piss about in the good sitting room.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She must be absolutely cracking up 😂 she hasn’t come on for a moan and a whinge since that time she came across sooo badly and said she had only seen her parents in the last five months 😅 she wasn’t well received with that, so I think she just doesn’t go there anymore with how she’s feeling. Literally all she does is pose, pilates and piss about in the good sitting room.
I'd say deep down she is raging she left New York!

Reactions: 9
Ugh she’s on the cover of Stellar December issue with more NY moaning about the curveball that has been “thrown my way this year”..
Ah we’ve all had curveballs thrown at us this year Louise piss off ya dope you wouldn’t know a days hardship if it slapped you in the face

Reactions: 17
Ugh she’s on the cover of Stellar December issue with more NY moaning about the curveball that has been “thrown my way this year”..
Ah we’ve all had curveballs thrown at us this year Louise piss off ya dope you wouldn’t know a days hardship if it slapped you in the face
Stellar are just cheapening their brand issue by issue. How amazing would it have been to have a leading women's magazine showcase some of the amazing women that led through change to close out 2020 on Ireland? Like doctors and nurses, teachers, care home staff, police. Showcase stories of diverse women out leading through a crisis and having a real impact. But no, we get the same flashy smiled, white girl influencer, month after month. It's so uninspiring and fuels this ditsy uneducated culture the influencers are driving.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Stellar are just cheapening their brand issue by issue. How amazing would it have been to have a leading women's magazine showcase some of the amazing women that led through change to close out 2020 on Ireland? Like doctors and nurses, teachers, care home staff, police. Showcase stories of diverse women out leading through a crisis and having a real impact. But no, we get the same flashy smiled, white girl influencer, month after month. It's so uninspiring and fuels this ditsy uneducated culture the influencers are driving.
Very true. Whoever is making these cover decisions is extremely tone deaf. Like when they put Terrie and her dog on the front cover in the height of the pandemic when there were countless others who were far more deserving, who were working tirelessly to help the country and who deserved our praise and admiration. It’s just so uninspiring and safe. I get that they need someone relatively well known on the cover in order to market the issue but actually I think they could have thrown all of that out the window for the December issue and featured someone who actually has a story to tell. Not some spoiled brat who had to move back to mom and dads cosy abode where she now bakes scones for content because her dream of living in NY didn’t work out. After the year we’ve all had — Spare us!

Reactions: 13
Bloody hell, she’s mortgage approved 😱😱😱
For f*cks sake - and the rest of us have to kill ourselves. Actually gutted seeing how easy it is for some 😭

Best of luck to her but jesus, its horrible that some people coast through life. Imagine i'll have to save each month to buy furniture and appliances, while she gets hers in exchange for a few pics.

The struggle to get a deposit together upsets me at the best of times - apologies for the rant

Reactions: 14
Bloody hell she must still be raking in the cash if mortgage aporoved & wanting to buy a house in Dublin😱Very few can afford to buy a house in Dublin on own..not jealous bought my own house at 25..just feels like a slap in the face for so many couples working so hard & struggling..as lets face it what she does is not actually work🙄🙄

Reactions: 11
Bloody hell, she’s mortgage approved 😱😱😱
Thats crazy. I know a few people who had their application rejected because eventhough they have secure jobs their employer applied for the wage subsidy scheme so they can't get approval until a certain amount of time after the subsidy stopped . We just got a mortgage ourselves and had to send a letter from our employer 3 times over the process to say our jobs are safe. We've all seen the quality of collabs go down because big brands aren't spending money on influencer marketing so wonder how she showed that her income is secure. 🤔

Reactions: 7
I can't believe any bank would approve her for a mortgage on her own in such a fickle work environment. The influencer industry could go bust tomorrow and what then? There has to be something more to it.

Reactions: 6
I remember last year she was saying that her friends were putting money down for mortgages and she said she’d rather spend her savings to live out her dream in New York. It’s mad that she could spend a fortune on that apartment, furniture, visa etc and still be able to come back and buy a house in Dublin.

Reactions: 10
Could she approved in principal? We were approved in principal by a certain bank and when we actually tried to get a letter of offer we were refused it.

Reactions: 3
Not that hard to believe. Her whole life is a swipe up and freebies..no actual expenses. She would have been making good money before New York but was just house sharing at the time. She should have saved a lot.. despite New York.

Reactions: 5
Unless she has a tit tonne of savings and so only needed approval for a small loan? It’s just mental, and would make you think what is the point in working hard and going out the door in the dark mornings and home in the dark evenings. I should just move back in with mom and dad, buy a wrinkled curtain and flog a load of shite. The swipe ups must pay well because she is as dull as dishwater and I can’t think of one thing that she has influenced me to buy. It just goes to show you the money they are on

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Could she approved in principal? We were approved in principal by a certain bank and when we actually tried to get a letter of offer we were refused it.
It would just be approval in principle ye, as far as I know you can't get actual approval until you've put an offer on a house.

If she was able to afford spending 3/4 grand a month on a New York apartment...I'd hazard a guess she is making around 100k a year easily and getting a mortgage is no prob for her. So frustrating that these influencers get everything handed to them on a silver platter.

If she was able to afford spending 3/4 grand a month on a New York apartment...I'd hazard a guess she is making around 100k a year easily and getting a mortgage is no prob for her. So frustrating that these influencers get everything handed to them on a silver platter.
But how????? How would she get 100k a year?? She's not that famous! I'd accept a Kardashian or a singer or soap star getting that for sp posts but this idiot just does swipe up links.
Sorry not shouting at you by the way, im just flabbergasted how she got approval for DUBLIN!!!!

Reactions: 4
But how????? How would she get 100k a year?? She's not that famous! I'd accept a Kardashian or a singer or soap star getting that for sp posts but this idiot just does swipe up links.
Sorry not shouting at you by the way, im just flabbergasted how she got approval for DUBLIN!!!!
i know it sounds crazy ...but my sis is mates with a influencer and although shes not doing as much anymore shes aged out really ...at her height she was making €8000 to €12000 a month some posts on insta being €1000 each time etc...ill never understand it but its true ...and she was under 100000 followers

Reactions: 6
I totally agree with you. I just know that if she was able to afford living in NY on her own and pay for a visa etc. she would easily be on that amount. It's a joke.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.