Louise Cooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone watch her vlog please šŸ˜‚ i liked the moving to ny videos but she is so boring in the videos before that

Reactions: 3
She is such a delusional twit. I canā€™t figure out if she is genuinely a bore, naive or just really good at playing fake like the rest of the instahuns. Her blog is just šŸ™ˆ

Can someone watch her vlog please šŸ˜‚ i liked the moving to ny videos but she is so boring in the videos before that
Meh it was okay, what we expected really. Just her filming a bit in the house, exercising, going for walks, doing meals on wheels...she did acknowledge that her content was dull though and it was awkward for her to film in her family home. I liked her NYC content too, shame.

Sheā€™s been reading that book for about 5 years now. They will have about 8 zoom sessions on it at this rate šŸ™„

Reactions: 9
Meh it was okay, what we expected really. Just her filming a bit in the house, exercising, going for walks, doing meals on wheels...she did acknowledge that her content was dull though and it was awkward for her to film in her family home. I liked her NYC content too, shame.
Lol same enjoyed the NYC content and the city buzz, definitely not going to watch any of the Irish content as I could just film that myself šŸ˜‚

What planet is she living on?!ā‚¬150 for the loungewear set she has on in the latest grid post!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she feel the need to photoshop the length of her legs in her pictures? Easy to spot on so many. Is she that insecure? Strange!

Reactions: 1
White trackies are tacky and those bottoms are so see through! Louise come out of the fog will you, youā€™re not a teenager and no self respecting woman will be walking around their house in a ā‚¬150 loungewear set like that! People have other priorities

Reactions: 4
I've been following a comedian, mollychambz, on Instagram for a while and some of her pisstakes of influencer routines really remind me of Louise!

Reactions: 2
Chloe Townsend seems to be in London, explains Coops little lockdown escape to Limerick. Poor guy

If Louiseā€™s vlogs from NY were boring I canā€™t imagine how bad they would be during LOCKDOWN in LIMERICK

• Haha
Reactions: 5
From what I can gather her ā€œbook clubā€ only lasts one zoom session and they donā€™t even bother logging back in after the 45 mins have lapsed. So why on earth do people need six bottles of wine a week for it?! Thatā€™s an insane amount of alcohol to expect people to be buying every week for a 45 minute chat. I know she says people donā€™t ā€œhaveā€ to buy her recommendations but thereā€™ll be people on there who feel the pressure and who want to impress the dimwit. Those zoom sessions go extremely fast, youā€™d think sheā€™d at least log in for another session once it times out šŸ™„
All the bells and whistles sheā€™s promoting for it are totally uncesessary

Reactions: 6
From what I can gather her ā€œbook clubā€ only lasts one zoom session and they donā€™t even bother logging back in after the 45 mins have lapsed. So why on earth do people need six bottles of wine a week for it?! Thatā€™s an insane amount of alcohol to expect people to be buying every week for a 45 minute chat. I know she says people donā€™t ā€œhaveā€ to buy her recommendations but thereā€™ll be people on there who feel the pressure and who want to impress the dimwit. Those zoom sessions go extremely fast, youā€™d think sheā€™d at least log in for another session once it times out šŸ™„
All the bells and whistles sheā€™s promoting for it are totally uncesessary
Ah please tell me you're joking. If that's the case the whole book club is even more opportunistic than I thought. If you're too tight to upgrade from the basic Zoom account to engage with your 'fans' for longer than 40 minutes then sorry, you deserve none of what you have.

Reactions: 9
Ah please tell me you're joking. If that's the case the whole book club is even more opportunistic than I thought. If you're too tight to upgrade from the basic Zoom account to engage with your 'fans' for longer than 40 minutes then sorry, you deserve none of what you have.
Ya i noticed it on Friday when she posted her glass of wine about to join the zoom, then 45mins later ā€œthanks guys, great funā€, it was all over. Iā€™ll keep an eye out this week to see is it the same. Pure chancery

Reactions: 4
In fairness, if you're only reading four or five chapters a week, it would be hard to fill an hour talking about the book!

is she actually an airhead or does she think an infouencer should come across as an airhead?

I braved the vlog, disclaimer it is boring as hell.
The only interesting point is Louise confirmed sheā€™s not moving back to New York instead sheā€™s going to move somewhere within Ireland early next year. Itā€™s around the 7 minute mark if anyones interested.
Now the New York sagas over I guess I can unfollow her. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.