Louise Cooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she seriously encouraging people joining her book club to spend €28 on a hair mask to review with the book??? Imagine how much people will have spent by the time she is done if they're buying everything she wants to review with the book. The book, the wine, the hair mask, the face mask plus whatever it'll be next week. Why can't it just be reviewing the book considering that's what a book club is??

Reactions: 8
Is she seriously encouraging people joining her book club to spend €28 on a hair mask to review with the book??? Imagine how much people will have spent by the time she is done if they're buying everything she wants to review with the book. The book, the wine, the hair mask, the face mask plus whatever it'll be next week. Why can't it just be reviewing the book considering that's what a book club is??
How would she monetise that though?
I presume she'll provide an affiliate link for the hair mask?
Some of her sheep will go for it.

How would she monetise that though?
I presume she'll provide an affiliate link for the hair mask?
Some of her sheep will go for it.
The Millie's one doesn't seem to be but the look fantastic one for the set that costs more money is!

Reactions: 1
It’s ridiculous. She’s dragging the arse out of the book and there’s a new thing every week you have to have bought, had delivered, used and formed an opinion on in the space of a week. That Olaplex she’s plugging this week is very expensive. Most people can’t afford to splurge on themselves every week like yourself Lou. How about ask people to review something they already have and use up old products, and talk about that? But then Lou wouldn’t be able to capitalise on that. The whole thing is bizarre

Reactions: 6
It’s ridiculous. She’s dragging the arse out of the book and there’s a new thing every week you have to have bought, had delivered, used and formed an opinion on in the space of a week. That Olaplex she’s plugging this week is very expensive. Most people can’t afford to splurge on themselves every week like yourself Lou. How about ask people to review something they already have and use up old products, and talk about that? But then Lou wouldn’t be able to capitalise on that. The whole thing is bizarre
Yes this whole read 4 chapters every week is tedious already, she'll be bored of book club in a few weeks no doubt.

Reactions: 3
The scones 😂 Wonder what else ‘Nigella’ will be cooking this week?!?!
I'm guessing what we don't see is her mam off to the side telling her what to do! I visibly cringed when she started flattening the dough with her hands instead of a rolling pin 😬

Reactions: 5
She’s just a bore either way really! Time for her to get a real job I think.
People can give out about the likes of terrie but least she is smart to go do a masters.
This blogger life can’t last forever? Like does louise ever just get bored of doing nothing all day. I think my parents would Be like will I ever grow up and stop talking into my phone 🤣🤣🤣🤣

People can give out about the likes of terrie but least she is smart to go do a masters.
This blogger life can’t last forever? Like does louise ever just get bored of doing nothing all day. I think my parents would Be like will I ever grow up and stop talking into my phone 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Louise actually has a master's in marketing. Gave up a good job with Failte Ireland to go full time blogger. I think she'd be much happier if she had a proper job and did Insta on the side.

Reactions: 9
Louise is literally the worst person for flat out selling these days..literally a swipe up every hour.. kind of sickening really as who is constantly buying clothes now with no where to go..shes so unrelateable🙄🙄She is a constant QVC channel really puts me off her

Louise is literally the worst person for flat out selling these days..literally a swipe up every hour.. kind of sickening really as who is constantly buying clothes now with no where to go..shes so unrelateable🙄🙄She is a constant QVC channel really puts me off her
Yes, I’m over her too, it’s because she is so dishonest. Flogging everything she can, you can’t trust floggers these days, they have sold their souls. You don’t know if they are lying and the product is out of this world or not. All this lot have put me off a certain dental product, which I would have maybe bought before they all starting flogging it.

Yes, I’m over her too, it’s because she is so dishonest. Flogging everything she can, you can’t trust floggers these days, they have sold their souls. You don’t know if they are lying and the product is out of this world or not. All this lot have put me off a certain dental product, which I would have maybe bought before they all starting flogging it.
One of my friends had a terrible experience with the owners of that dental product when they were actually dentists so I avoid it/them like the plague but eye roll when I see all the influencers flogging it. The PR spin from the owners to just a private client at the time was something else and they resolved it quickly and sweetly, they were always in this for the long haul.

hilarious she wouldn't even do a book club that's not related to selling tit when she has duck all else to be doing. that is gas. she makes literally no content for free and she's as dull as a dishwasher. never says anything remotely interesting.

Reactions: 7
She reminds me of my fourteen year old self when I’d think I was so grown up going to town at the weekend, wearing low rise jeans and bending over when the lads would pass to show off your thong. It’s like she never grew up. Some arrested development at play I think. I don’t think it’s down to her living at home either. She’s very teenagery in the way she presents herself and her overall approach to life

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.