Louise Cooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she is co signing with her “Mom”
What does her Mom and Dad do!? Side note: I have to laugh though like what happened to Mam or Mammy!? Afew months living in NY and it's Mom😂

I'm not shocked she can get it, I'm surprised that she has been given it this year when people in stable jobs have been refused. And sickened that people who sit around taking photos of themselves and getting freebies for a living can get approval and afford a mortgage, while people with regular jobs who work their arses off can't.
This!! And I'm sure she's getting heaps of messages about how she deserves it and how she's such a hardworking gal etc etc....

Reactions: 3
It just goes to show that as much as they try and relate to their average follower, they will never be truly relatable because they are on extortionate earnings. As much as they try to connect with their ASOS this and missguided that, we need to keep in mind that these people are on different playing fields altogether and we will never be level with them, so as relatable as they may seem it’s pointless trying to emulate their lifestyle. They live on another planet entirely. I think that’s where the danger lies. We know the likes of Kendall Jenner is filthy rich and unrelatable. But the likes of Louise started off talking to her phone in her bedroom as a nobody; shared her ups and downs, troubles and woes and now all of a sudden she has thousands in the bank and I’m still broke. We think they’re just like us but they’re not. I think a lot of the younger generation forget that, so trying to buy what they buy or have what they have is pointless because they have far more disposable income than we could ever dream of having. All while trying to appear just like us.

Reactions: 24
Who has 400 bloody Euro in the middle of a global pandemic to spend on a rotten man bag as a Xmas present for their dad? Sorry Louise but il be sticking to some trusty socks and aftershave as a present thanks 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She must be absolutely cracking up 😂 she hasn’t come on for a moan and a whinge since that time she came across sooo badly and said she had only seen her parents in the last five months 😅 she wasn’t well received with that, so I think she just doesn’t go there anymore with how she’s feeling. Literally all she does is pose, pilates and piss about in the good sitting room.
That would be a great title for the next thread actually - ‘Louise Cooney - posing, Pilates and pissing about in the sitting room’😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I cant tell at this stage if Louise is just chancing her arm with the really expensive products or if she's actually that out of touch and delusional about most people's financial situation this year?

Reactions: 5
I cant tell at this stage if Louise is just chancing her arm with the really expensive products or if she's actually that out of touch and delusional about most people's financial situation this year?
I think she is just out of touch with everyone's taste, for her xmas christmas guide for mothers she has a pair of leather pants and a nike puffy jacket! what age does she think her audiences' mothers are😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I unfollowed last lockdown but still read here to see if there is anything going on. I am sick to hear she is mortgage approved! Easy have money when you don't put your hand in your pocket... :mad: I'm in the wrong job that's for sure

Reactions: 8
I saw the image first and assumed she was going to say it didn’t turn out right but no, best thing she ever made apparently. Jesus 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The parents house looks fairly big and I've noticed they have smeg appliances !
Jeez even Rosie said her and hubby are self employed that's why they rent they wouldn't get approval, in New York she would show what she was buying and the prices were ridiculous 🙄

She's probably flogging everything that comes her way now seeing as she's looking to get mortgage soon. But it does seem a big stretch from Boohoo to bloody 400 euro bags! I'm sure her parents would have to help out with the mortgage in some way or other as surely influencers are not seen as having a stable job! I'm surprised they are not already seen as irrelevant with so many people struggling and out of work etc. but the work is still coming in for them from what must be desperate companies ... Spotlight and the like! They are such a bad influence for younger people who are looking up to and trying to emulate them by spending money on the absolute rubbish that they try to push down people's throats!

Reactions: 9
So cringe. Everything she posts has the word 'lockdown' in it.
Some of us actually work so we have proper things to do and enjoy if we actually enjoy our jobs. Not make shite posts like that on Insta.. I'm embarrassed that that's what she classes as stuff to enjoy now. I enjoy my job and it's worthwhile for others and I'm not selling my soul to make a living scamming other people. Maybe she needs to start doing that and not live a soulless in purposeful life. That's all I saw in that reel.

Reactions: 10
She's struggling for content she's not a mua, or anything I think she could be one of the few influencers who go back to work

Reactions: 1
I found the reel so sad. But then if I made a real of my life right now it would be just as boring. But I have a job, a purpose and I'm content enough amid the overall plain-ness of my day.
I think she is a harmless ole egg and I really hope she finds some direction and purpose beyond flogging stuff.

Reactions: 12
that's sooo funny. putting any old shite on the to do list to fill it up. lol buy Xmas decorations

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I found the reel so sad. But then if I made a real of my life right now it would be just as boring. But I have a job, a purpose and I'm content enough amid the overall plain-ness of my day.
I think she is a harmless ole egg and I really hope she finds some direction and purpose beyond flogging stuff.
I wouldn't be feeling too sorry for her, she's managed to get herself a mortgage out of literally doing nothing!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.