Louise Cooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is serious money. Wow. It still wouldn’t tempt me to splash my life all over Instagram though. It’ll be interesting to see what she ends up buying. If the likes of Louise can get mortgage approved on her own then the likes of Rosie and Pippa must be earning an eye watering amount

Reactions: 4
I know a Dublin influencer who earned 5k for attending a 2 hour event. Around 100k followers at the time of the event. The money is insane

Reactions: 3
I know a Dublin influencer who earned 5k for attending a 2 hour event. Around 100k followers at the time of the event. The money is insane
The sad thing is that this is what kids aspire to be these days, influencers and YouTubers.

Reactions: 6
That is serious money. Wow. It still wouldn’t tempt me to splash my life all over Instagram though. It’ll be interesting to see what she ends up buying. If the likes of Louise can get mortgage approved on her own then the likes of Rosie and Pippa must be earning an eye watering amount
All the more puzzling why Rosie continues to rent!

Reactions: 10
It’s all well & good getting mortgage approved when you are staying with your parents paying no bills & your whole life is gifted. It’s a long commitment & if anyone was irreverent during all of this it was Louise. She is so clueless, saying she is sure she isn’t the only one in a heap over this year. Well obviously & plenty more have been more inconvenienced than her. Delusions

Reactions: 7
I picked up on that comment too when she was speaking about being inconvenienced this year and said “I’m sure I’m not the only one”
My god Louise you’re some idiot.

Reactions: 7
I picked up on that comment too when she was speaking about being inconvenienced this year and said “I’m sure I’m not the only one”
My god Louise you’re some idiot.
She is very far removed from reality & has really shown herself up in the last few months

Reactions: 6
She is very far removed from reality & has really shown herself up in the last few months
agreed! Finally unfollowed today (but I’ll still be reading this thread) - can’t face any more influencer content around houses, interior designs, free gifted everything. Yawn. It’s so overdone this year.

Reactions: 8
agreed! Finally unfollowed today (but I’ll still be reading this thread) - can’t face any more influencer content around houses, interior designs, free gifted everything. Yawn. It’s so overdone this year.
I unfollowed her in lockdown but I still have a nose every now & again. Influencers have been exposed this year as irrelevant & boring

Reactions: 8
It's a bit sickening that these Influencers can afford mortgages because they are constantly pushing stuff on their followers who will feel like they have to buy it and they get paid for it, but those followers are the ones who probably can't afford a mortgage themselves and possibly even rent, especially this year.

Reactions: 4
How is she mortgage approved if she lived out of the country for however many months when she was in NY!?

Reactions: 11
It's a bit sickening that these Influencers can afford mortgages because they are constantly pushing stuff on their followers who will feel like they have to buy it and they get paid for it, but those followers are the ones who probably can't afford a mortgage themselves and possibly even rent, especially this year.
I do not like Louise. She disgusts me. However, I'm shocked that people are shocked she can get mortgage approval. She has a few hundred thousand followers which means she can charge a decent amount for advertising products..and it clearly results in revenue for the brands. You can charge thousands per post..I'm shocked she hasn't bought a house before now being honest... However, of all the bloggers..she is the one I would say is totally lost and doesn't have longevity...she has done absolutely nothing to secure her future beyond swipe ups whilst people apparently still care to follow her.

I have a crazy stressful job and get paid quite well in return if I'm being honest... could I get paid more to be an 'influencer"? Possibly. Would I care to? No thank you. I'd rather use my brain. I don't begrudge the Barbie for making the most of her situation. For the record... I'm not saying all bloggers don't have brains etc. But to not have made the most of her large following this far in in shameful and idiotic.

Reactions: 14
I do not like Louise. She disgusts me. However, I'm shocked that people are shocked she can get mortgage approval. She has a few hundred thousand followers which means she can charge a decent amount for advertising products..and it clearly results in revenue for the brands. You can charge thousands per post..I'm shocked she hasn't bought a house before now being honest... However, of all the bloggers..she is the one I would say is totally lost and doesn't have longevity...she has done absolutely nothing to secure her future beyond swipe ups whilst people apparently still care to follow her.

I have a crazy stressful job and get paid quite well in return if I'm being honest... could I get paid more to be an 'influencer"? Possibly. Would I care to? No thank you. I'd rather use my brain. I don't begrudge the Barbie for making the most of her situation. For the record... I'm not saying all bloggers don't have brains etc. But to not have made the most of her large following this far in in shameful and idiotic.
I guess people are still shocked that bloggers actually make that much money, I know I am! The rest of us are used of working damn hard and often not getting much in return. The amount of followers she has is growing all the time, so whatever she is doing it seems to be working... I can't understand it either.

On a side note, she looks massive on that magazine cover!! I know she's not huge at all in real life, maybe it's the dress...

Reactions: 2
For f*cks sake - and the rest of us have to kill ourselves. Actually gutted seeing how easy it is for some 😭

Best of luck to her but jesus, its horrible that some people coast through life. Imagine i'll have to save each month to buy furniture and appliances, while she gets hers in exchange for a few pics.

The struggle to get a deposit together upsets me at the best of times - apologies for the rant
Ffs, we’ve just been refused from the council after been turned down by mainstream banks.. we bring in enough that would pay a mortagage plus bills a month and that’s with dependants... so what the hell is she bringing in a month!!! I didn’t realise they make that much money..We can’t even put a roof over our kids heads! ☹☹

• Heart
Reactions: 5
How is she mortgage approved if she lived out of the country for however many months when she was in NY!?
Just thinking - she'd be set up as a company so would need to provide 2 years of accounts. You'd wonder how in gods name she got approved

Reactions: 1

I'm not shocked she can get it, I'm surprised that she has been given it this year when people in stable jobs have been refused. And sickened that people who sit around taking photos of themselves and getting freebies for a living can get approval and afford a mortgage, while people with regular jobs who work their arses off can't.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.