Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TeaPleaseMM466

Can’t believe she deleted some comments, it’s obvious as people are talking about that Katie girls comment, yet her comment is no where to be seen??. Makes it more clear and obvious for her followers that she’s full of her own importance
Was the Katie comment bad? Anyone screenshot it?

Reactions: 1

rhill

Can we start a thread on Audrey Hamilton? Like she’s stealing from all of us who put in years of work in the art industry having all her “influencer” pals buy and promote her work. It makes me sick. She’s not even a qualified artist and to be honest her art isn’t that great.

I see Louise is hanging with Conor Murray’s girlfriend now. Like I’ve never seen them hang out before. “Coffee and catch ups” complete lies. She’s hanging off her for promotion
Would love an Audrey Hamilton one too, im an artist who actually has to work to get customers

jenn00

What qualifies her to be giving out this mortgage advice? It's a bit rich her spouting about buying as soon as you can when she's just seemingly chose to pay extortionate rent in a flat share in Dublin?
Ideally Louise will tell her own story tell us what she learned any mistakes she made and for the more general stuff where you need to know what you are talking about especialy with a serious investment decision like a house/apartment purchase miss mortgages would give the advice.

fed_up18

I was convinced it was an older pic of her but it was last October or November when she was working with them.

murphao

Hahahahaha this is the nail on the head!!!! I was in his year and I will never forget that green Mini Cooper. Gosh a lot of dickheads came out of UCC in the late 2000s 😂 him, Dr Doireann, Jeska, the list goes on....
Ha! What was he like in class? I remember he was active in the Law Society, too...

Who’s Jeska?