Louise Cooney #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any normal person would just go to the bag and get the label to c if it's suitable for the cooker, back into the rubbish and off u go. Not Louise though she has to document all for the gram. Scraping the bottom of the barrel with content nowadays. I really feel the whole influencer thing has had its day
You mean you weren’t on the edge of your seat?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wondered why she didn't just bang one of the pots onto the hob and switch it on, see if it connected or not, but that's just me!
She's unbelievably dizzy though in all seriousness. Like, I'm surprised she doesn't fall over more often, hurt herself tying her shoelaces etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Any normal person would just go to the bag and get the label to c if it's suitable for the cooker, back into the rubbish and off u go. Not Louise though she has to document all for the gram. Scraping the bottom of the barrel with content nowadays. I really feel the whole influencer thing has had its day
I think the influencer bubble will take awhile to burst; the best ones will find a way to adapt and continue making more money & getting more freebies. Not sure if Louise is one of them because she doesn’t strike me as particularly innovative or creative, but I actually don’t blame her for moving to Dublin. It means more content and more potential work. Is it irritating? Yes 😅 but it was also a strategic move.

I started working in fashion 7+ years ago (a corporate job) and it has always annoyed me that bloggers were getting invites to fashion shows & events, while those invites at my job only went to high-ranking senior executives. There were several articles written about how annoying it was to have bloggers snapping photos nonstop or blocking traffic while trying to get an OOTD shot; however this didn’t slow the invitations down, blogger attendance just kept increasing. The only way I believe that’s possible to make space for them all is to reduce the number of tickets certain employees of the brands could extend to friends & family. (I’m only speculating here).

Reactions: 6
Her place is tiny for living with a random roommate/friend. I feel like if it was you and your partner it would just about do but the only privacy you would have is your bedroom and not the best now with lockdowns etc becoming the normal for foreseeable.

Why isn't she living alone? She won't be able to mix now with others or have a bubble since she will be living with someone else.

Reactions: 7
I think she said she found living alone lonely in NY. I feel like shes moving in with some one she knows well rather than a randomer

Reactions: 5
So Louise was in Home Store & More, Brown Thomas & Dunnes today, and that’s just what she’s revealed on her stories. 🤯🤯 Does she not watch the news and know what’s going on at the moment? These trips to multiple shops are hardly necessary when she could have ordered everything online. But everything has to be instant for Louise - no time to wait for online delivery!

Reactions: 15
Her place is tiny for living with a random roommate/friend. I feel like if it was you and your partner it would just about do but the only privacy you would have is your bedroom and not the best now with lockdowns etc becoming the normal for foreseeable.

Why isn't she living alone? She won't be able to mix now with others or have a bubble since she will be living with someone else.
To be fair it's not that small

Reactions: 4
So Louise was in Home Store & More, Brown Thomas & Dunnes today, and that’s just what she’s revealed on her stories. 🤯🤯 Does she not watch the news and know what’s going on at the moment? These trips to multiple shops are hardly necessary when she could have ordered everything online. But everything has to be instant for Louise - no time to wait for online delivery!
Click and collect may be closed for non essential retail from tomorrow. She mentioned she is waiting for her TV to be delivered and I presume she will get some furniture delivered as well.

Reactions: 2
To be fair it's not that small
It is when the kitchen/diner/living is all one. Two people living together means they only have that space or their bedroom to chill or work. The washer room looked pretty big to be fair too. Little office in there?

Reactions: 6
The desk being wedged beside a washer dryer would be the furthest thing from #officegoals 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nice of her to mention that they are all within 5k of her new abode. Nothing mentioned when she travelled inter county when we weren’t supposed to. And you can travel beyond 5k for essential needs like shopping etc so she really didn’t need to make us aware. But we all really really can’t wait for her to use those pots, pans and baking trays during lockdown 3.0. Oh the anticipation!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.