Louise Cooney #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say Adare Manor looks beyond stunning. If I ever get back to Ireland it's on the to do list😍

Reactions: 2
Louise: on a mission to visit every town in Ireland during a pandemic and stay in a different hotel 3 nights a week!
Also Louise: sorry for the hotel spam, I dont get out much

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Her BFF Belle azure pregnant..which is lovely news but she’s due around the same time she’s meant to get married. She’s so into fitness and hitting the gym that it can’t have been planned (to give birth within a few weeks of the wedding)?

Reactions: 4
Her BFF Belle azure pregnant..which is lovely news but she’s due around the same time she’s meant to get married. She’s so into fitness and hitting the gym that it can’t have been planned (to give birth within a few weeks of the wedding)?
Just noticed she's changed her bio from 2021 bride to 2022 so she's obviously pushed it back again! She must really want to fit in the dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Belle wants the big wedding show off - so she would have needed to delay to 2022 at least to get her numbers. At least she’ll have the pregnancy and baba for content to keep things going 🙄

Reactions: 9
I know it shouldn't annoy me but it does. Just get married for God sake. The day is about marriage and a commitment to your partner, the party is just a bonus. I can't imagine being that vein about a bloody dress. She had changed the wedding to September so it would be 3 months which isn't exactly a week after the due date.

She'll probably have another 3 hen parties too. Pisses me off.

I'm saying this as a bride who got married this year during the pandemic so I do have a leg to stand on 😅

Reactions: 15
I know it shouldn't annoy me but it does. Just get married for God sake. The day is about marriage and a commitment to your partner, the party is just a bonus. I can't imagine being that vein about a bloody dress. She had changed the wedding to September so it would be 3 months which isn't exactly a week after the due date.

I'm saying this as a bride who got married this year during the pandemic so I do have a leg to stand on 😅
Agreed, I'm the same, we couldn't get married on our original date but went with the second one back in October. I actually loved our smaller wedding. I'd go as far as saying she planned the pregnancy, as someone mentioned she'd have to be looking at 2022 at least for the kind of wedding she would have planned. Is she around the same age as Louise? I find her very boring.

Reactions: 5
Belle wants the big wedding show off - so she would have needed to delay to 2022 at least to get her numbers. At least she’ll have the pregnancy and baba for content to keep things going 🙄
She has said her mum is in the at risk group before and they couldn’t take any risk at any number for her to be there- I m sure she could have done 10 and not put her at risk, I’m pretty sure she shown her in a wheelchair when picking up the dress, so I think that’s more of a factor

Agreed, I'm the same, we couldn't get married on our original date but went with the second one back in October. I actually loved our smaller wedding. I'd go as far as saying she planned the pregnancy, as someone mentioned she'd have to be looking at 2022 at least for the kind of wedding she would have planned. Is she around the same age as Louise? I find her very boring.
Yeah Louise said they met on their internship in NYC so the same age. Derv is about 28/29. I don't follow her though.

Congratulations on your wedding! We adored ours too. I was very lucky to get 50 guests and attended a wedding of 25 in October which was gorgeous.

Yeah Louise said they met on their internship in NYC so the same age. Derv is about 28/29. I don't follow her though.

Congratulations on your wedding! We adored ours too. I was very lucky to get 50 guests and attended a wedding of 25 in October which was gorgeous.
You were lucky! Restrictions changed 3 days before ours so we had the 25 limit. My parents are in the at risk category so we had even smaller than that but I wouldn't change it now, it wasn't what we planned but it was the way it was meant to be. If Derv wanted to get married they could have easily done a small wedding safely, or even get married and do the party later. But I'd say she'd much prefer the huge party with Louise Cooney and the rest of them there.

Reactions: 4

Fair play. More power to you, respect for anyone who did. Also can see how people who had the big day planned wanted to postpone but as the year went on I think going ahead was a fair option. A lot are more concerned about the wedding than the marriage.

Louise breaking guidelines, off to Co. Clare for lunch today! Bit random when both her and Charlotte are from Limerick...

Reactions: 3
I have to say Adare Manor looks beyond stunning. If I ever get back to Ireland it's on the to do list😍
Grand when you're getting it for free like Louise. It's €480 for a standard room on a random mid-week night in January.

Yeah, Louise - It'd be great to have a quick night away before the bustle of Christmas but, you know...real life.

Reactions: 13
What's the deal with Char Casey, who is she or what does she do. And does she ever smile!?? I've only seen her on the other NY bloggers pages and she always looks super pissed off😄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.