Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eilis117

Can we start a thread on Audrey Hamilton? Like she’s stealing from all of us who put in years of work in the art industry having all her “influencer” pals buy and promote her work. It makes me sick. She’s not even a qualified artist and to be honest her art isn’t that great.

I see Louise is hanging with Conor Murray’s girlfriend now. Like I’ve never seen them hang out before. “Coffee and catch ups” complete lies. She’s hanging off her for promotion
Omg I'd never heard of this woman but if she's making a living producing stuff like that, god help the rest of us artists who put years of hard work and are still struggling.

Reactions: 1

bibiforlife

Ha! What was he like in class? I remember he was active in the Law Society, too...

Who’s Jeska?

O'Mahoney!

Rossy was grand in class, worked his ass off to be fair. Always uber ambitious! Got v upset when nobody was surprised at him coming out 😂

jenn00

If the car was gifted to her I would imagine the garage would be happy that she did delete it re the photo of her sitting on the bonnet saying she donated the food.

Rosielite

Chatty Member
She's on the stellar podcast today and god I don't know why I still listen but halfway through there's a massive long ad for olay cream and Louise is just so wooden! She can't talk about the product or spon it or anything... Vicky and Valerie just waffle on and you can tell Louise has tuned out entirely! She wasn't even paying attention for the next question 🙈

Petty pet

Looks like Lidl Louise will need to get used to that desk and her shoebox room, I saw original Louise running with a guy in the Phoenix earlier and a little later he was walking with his arm around her. Saw her walking the dog with the same guy last weekend. Funny how she left that off of the stories. She runs like Phoebe in Friends.
Was Phoenix within her 5km?

I also saw her walking with a guy who had his arm wrapped her last weekend 🙈 down the canal wearing a white
Puffy jacket. She’s very tall and blonde...I noticed the cute little dog first and then felt very weird that I recognised her. Definitely agree she should be careful...so many strange people around
Really I thought Harolds cross was okay area?

Sineadgorza

Just caught up on her recent day in the life, how she schedules her day and needs a tick box to remind herself to do basic human things blows my mind!!!

A busy woman with a busy job, house, kids, pets whatever etc i get the list. Sitting at home, working in an industry which is quiet sparse at moment and you need a list that you tick off that you've showered and gone for a walk!?!?! Am I missing something!!! I'm currently creating my list for tomorrow to remind myself to shower and brush my teeth ✅✅
To make her feel like she's achieved something in her day...I mean..her content yesterday was tying up her hair. The mind boggles.

Limmy91

I’m raging I missed the updates. I was at work all day. How dare she be so inconsiderate 😅😂