Louise Cooney #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s home about an hour and already 3 outfit changes and flogging stuff already when everyone knows parcels won’t be delivered before Christmas. I see she threw in last minute that the hotel was gifted. I would hate to be her contact tracer

Reactions: 5
Just listening to a podcast there and one of the inserted ads was Louise Cooney doing an ad for potatoes.ie
She sounds about as exciting as a boiled spud in it
Yes, I heard her ad on a podacst yesterday, too! And a few months ago, she had a video sponsored by potato.ie and cooked a Thai Style Potato Chicken Stir Fry. Did she even develop the recipe herself?

Yes, I heard her ad on a podacst yesterday, too! And a few months ago, she had a video sponsored by potato.ie and cooked a Thai Style Potato Chicken Stir Fry. Did she even develop the recipe herself?
Lol, no of course she didn't! I'm sure it was one of the company's recipes. I'm still convinced that her mam does all of the hard work behind the scenes for those cookery videos and Louise just films herself doing a courtesy stir or measure. Don't forget, at the beginning of lockdown, she was the girl who's mind was blown at the idea of her mam planning dinners in advance and then doing a weekly shop for the ingredients she'd need. Like it was something she'd never heard of or paid attention to before in her life! 😆 Louise lived day to day with meals in NYC and probably Dublin.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The glasses 😂🙄 she really is an idiot with no mind of her own
She is just so vanilla and irrelevant……same stupid pose with her hip about to pop out of the joint and the boring monotone voice and don’t start me on the teenage irritating giggle and the Haha in her posts………go away Louise for Christ’s sake 👋👋

Reactions: 13
Picture from last night not taken in her house so out mixing with more people...
I understand businesses are open & we are allowed go for dinner but Christ surely we shouldn't be meeting different people everyday of the week! Is it any wonder they are closing pubs and restaurants when people can't be sensible!!

Reactions: 11
Lol love that there’s a couple of comments about her white toes on that picture of her see through dress up to her fanny. We’re being told to stay away from pubs and restaurants and they’re all out around the place basically all for the gram, she captioned something like she would love a dance but we’ll take what we can get? No Louise, unless you want to put your family at risk on Christmas Day. Wow she’s clueless

Reactions: 6
She's on the stellar podcast today and god I don't know why I still listen but halfway through there's a massive long ad for olay cream and Louise is just so wooden! She can't talk about the product or spon it or anything... Vicky and Valerie just waffle on and you can tell Louise has tuned out entirely! She wasn't even paying attention for the next question 🙈

Reactions: 1
I’ve asked before but no one can answer. I need to understand how with the amount of followers she has and so little interaction from them. Something doesn’t add up

Reactions: 3
Jesus we get it Louise, you like to exercise!!!😴
Be interesting to see if there's another lockdown how she'll manage her move to Dublin!!

Reactions: 7
She’s moving into an apartment with onsite gym and cinema. All the bloggers are doing that stupid “ask me anything” thing where they think people give a toss! Anyway mount Argus in Harolds cross seems to be where she is planning on moving to.

Reactions: 7
She’s moving into an apartment with onsite gym and cinema. All the bloggers are doing that stupid “ask me anything” thing where they think people give a toss! Anyway mount Argus in Harolds cross seems to be where she is planning on moving to.
Coming up as €2000 a month for a 1 bed. Not sure of rental prices in Ireland, so is that seen as alot or the norm!?
Either way here comes all the decorating content😴😴

Reactions: 6
Aside from gloating about her new apartments facilities, what I took from that ‘challenge’ was that Louise (And almost all the other floggers that did it) looks nothing like her younger self! In the pictures where there was group shots I actually struggled to figure out which one was her! We all look different after 10 years but she’s unrecognisable and imo she was stunning looking then. Now she’s just the embodiment of a ‘boring barbie’ aesthetic

Reactions: 10
Coming up as €2000 a month for a 1 bed. Not sure of rental prices in Ireland, so is that seen as alot or the norm!?
Either way here comes all the decorating content😴😴
Yeah its the norm for Dub. I dont live in Dub but i thought you would at least get a 2 bed for 2000. Must be a luxury complex

Reactions: 3
Considering you'd pay a grand for a bedsit in Dublin 1 I'm not surprised at the price of a luxury rental!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.