Louise Cooney #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so sorry for Cooper. I think he had the time of his life living with Winnie. I think Louise is too self absorbed right now to own a dog. Poor thing is just treated as an accessory to her every whim

Reactions: 14
Anyone know where she used to live in Dublin before NYC?
She used to live with Chloe Townsend in a fab house in Dublin. Would've liked to see Louise go back to NY and give it another go but looks like that aint happening now 😂

Reactions: 2
It is mount Argus, I have a friend living there. They are very expensive but they really are stunning in person and Louise is definitely not short on cash. I also think she is probably holding off buying because she hasn’t a clue where she wants to settle. Serious commitment to buy so she is better off shelving NY 100% first.

Reactions: 3
Definitely agree, crazy money to be spending on rent in my eyes too!

I think a lot of it comes down to what she would be able to buy versus what she can rent. She wouldn’t be able to buy somewhere so Instagramable for her first property 🙈 they have high standards to maintain/fake for social media 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yeah completely agree. I actually admire Roz's sister Rachel ( who seems to have become an influencer herself) , she said herself and her bf are now working from home for the foreseeable and can't justify the rent in Dublin so they've moved back to Tipp into her grandparents empty house and using it as an opportunity to save. Like I get that Louise wanted to get out of her parents house, but surely she could have rented a place in Limerick for less ?!

Reactions: 14
Jesus accommodation has changed a lot so since I was a student 😅
I think it’s a nice apartment but I do get what you mean. It’s very, unfeeling or something. But in fairness most places look that way when you just move in. Something about it reminds me of the place muf used to rent
I agree. The apartment really reminds me of the apartment, sorry , "high rise", that MUF rented.

Reactions: 3
She spends a lot for someone doing one or two sponsored posts a month. The income seems mad
Couldn’t agree with this anymore! She must of been seriously raking it in at some stage and put a lot into savings. There just seems to be no end to the cash. Then there’s us ordinary joe soaps working 40 hours a week who can barely afford rent.

Reactions: 7
She does way more than one sponsored ad a month! Especially over Christmas she had at least one a day on her stories. She can be very sneaky about it

Reactions: 4
I’d say they are well comfortable. Two parents still working and kids all college educated, all degrees on the wall. Family in America who they visited regularly. I don’t think they ever went without. I think her two sisters are teachers, not sure what her brother does but he is in a relationship with Pat Shortt’s daughter. They seem to have been brought up well in all fairness, even if Louise is a bit of a melt. They seem like a lovely family. All very close and nice people.

Reactions: 12
Is anyone wondering what’s the story with this ‘ roommate ‘ ? Like why is Louise buying everything for the apartment she just said she’s waiting for the tv to come? Maybe it’s for her bedroom though, but find it strange she’s buying her own cutlery and plates etc? Curious to know how a roommate is going to get on with Cooper too 😂 bit of a strange set up if its not a friend she’s moving in with!

Reactions: 9
Is anyone wondering what’s the story with this ‘ roommate ‘ ? Like why is Louise buying everything for the apartment she just said she’s waiting for the tv to come? Maybe it’s for her bedroom though, but find it strange she’s buying her own cutlery and plates etc? Curious to know how a roommate is going to get on with Cooper too 😂 bit of a strange set up if its not a friend she’s moving in with!
Did she say she paid for everything though? I wouldn't be surprised if she gets freebie gift cards from Penneys or heavy discounts etc.

I guess it's a friend because I wouldn't want to be deliberately moving in with a stranger when you know you're going to be spending a lot more time at home (fwiw I did houseshares with strangers for the guts of 5 years and Jaysis!)

If I knew I could move in with my mate and shout her €100 or whatever and she'd get our gaff kitted out for cheap!

Reactions: 9
Any normal person would just go to the bag and get the label to c if it's suitable for the cooker, back into the rubbish and off u go. Not Louise though she has to document all for the gram. Scraping the bottom of the barrel with content nowadays. I really feel the whole influencer thing has had its day

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.