Louise Cooney #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jees she was terrible on the glow up.. she has no personality or opinion of her own

Reactions: 5
Jees she was terrible on the glow up.. she has no personality or opinion of her own
That whole episode was a disaster. Louise is so boring, Vicki loves the sound of her own voice, and poor Valerie is done with it all because she's quitting Stellar.

Reactions: 3
Is it just me or is it a bit sad that anyone past their teens/very early 20s is fan girling such empty and talentless pop artists, Arianna in particular? And sharing Taylor's new album as good news a few weeks ago? Just seems very off for someone of her age.
Bizarre behaviour. I find everything about her very odd. All that pouting and posing is very much like a sixteen year old.

I dunno I love pop music 😂 my Spotify wrapped is mortifying for an almost 30 year old. I wish I had better taste in music but I don't 😂

Reactions: 6
Ah no I get that and get what you mean but would you really be posting on your social media though about the release of a Taylor Swift album as good news or sitting at home on a Tues afternoon posting about watching an Ariana Grande documentary? I have a feeling you wouldn't 😂

Yeah that is a fair point. I wasn't advertising the fact Lady Gaga was my top artist year 😂

• Haha
Yeah its the norm for Dub. I dont live in Dub but i thought you would at least get a 2 bed for 2000. Must be a luxury complex
I presume she won't be getting a 1 bed so will be paying more for the extra.. It says it all that they have the disposable income to spare for high rents!!

Reactions: 4
I presume she won't be getting a 1 bed so will be paying more for the extra.. It says it all that they have the disposable income to spare for high rents!!
If i heard it correctly, on the glow up (i was putting colour in my hair, so listening slightly absent mindedly) I think she said she was going to have a room mate

Reactions: 2
If i heard it correctly, on the glow up (i was putting colour in my hair, so listening slightly absent mindedly) I think she said she was going to have a room mate
She'll definitely need at least one roommate she almost cracked up from her own company in NYC 🥱🙄

Well her teenage photos certainly confirmed she's had her lips done!! I might be the last to realise that, bigger fool me.

• Haha
I didn’t follow her in NYC. Was it car crash when she was on her own?
Yeah she constantly went on and on in her youtube videos about how she was feeling lonely and missing friends and fam. Despite the fact she had plenty of friends in NY who she saw often and brought poor Cooper over the Atlantic to be her companion. Oh and she was only there 6 months, had been home twice and her parents had visited too. Boggles me how she had lived there previously years ago.

Reactions: 4
Louise seems to be suffering from the grass is greener syndrome. She thought she would be the star in nyc but sadly she was a tiny fish in an ocean sized pond. She might stand out in Ireland but not in America, she doesn’t have the personality to be a real star. She mixes with the insta clique in Ireland which to me isn’t a good thing, they have followings but all come across as empty head wannabes who are living fake lives. She seems lost, she is also very immature for her age when it comes to life stuff.

Reactions: 9
I’m the same, still listen to Glee aswell
Me too I love Taylor swift and Ariana grande lol and I’m 28 🙈 then again I also love rap, rock, any genre really! My Spotify daily mixes are embarrassing 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.